Reviews for Sting
Pip the Dark Lord of All chapter 1 . 2/9
This was very interesting! I enjoyed it, looked how you portrayed Glorfindel. :D
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
great story beautifully written. your description of glorfindels battle with the balrog was quite vivid. I felt like I was there up close watching it. (though id probably be cowering in fear making sure I don't get caught up in it.)
Helenllama chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
this is good. at one point i was imaginging it after Bilbo's return from the lonely mountain.
mentioning idril, tuor and earendil does like the ancient with the modern as does Glorfindel mentioning his fight death and rebirth. but perhaps mentioning turgon as elronds great grandfather would like the stories together a bit more. Same as including Elrond as one of those who are really old as he was born in the first age as well.
Elf With Redbull chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
I loved this, and the idea is unique. I love all blades and Gondolin, and Glorfindel, and Ecthelion...but I still think Maeglin is a butt. I'd like to go more into depth at describing Maeglin, but I think I have to keep this rated PG. XP
treavellergirl chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
With how long they live ( at least some of them) it is no wonder that they would take the chance for some odd humor here and there... Considering how much they must have seen and experienced it is impressive that they are still sane in mind...
teithant chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Wow, this was pretty fantastic. I've never given much thought to Sting's origins; it is a mere knife. I especially liked the description of facing a balrog.
Chasing Silmarils chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
That was amazing. I think that this portrayed both characters very well, and the way you wrote Glorfindel was great. Keep up the good work! :)
aitchtee chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
That was wonderful and I very much like the way you portray Glorfindel.
The Heroine With 1000 Faces chapter 1 . 1/4/2014