Reviews for The Emrys Strain
PineNutPesto chapter 17 . 5/8
What a wonderful story. In particular, the pacing was excellent. I always love your writing. It's such high quality-descriptive, fun, natural, moving. I only hope the next chapter includes Merlin's playlist, because I'd love to check those songs out. Somehow there's always a perfect one! (That final scene was adorable and laugh-out-loud funny.)

Thank you so much for a great story!
PineNutPesto chapter 7 . 5/4
Oof. Poor Merlin can't ever catch a break, can he?

Thanks#
PineNutPesto chapter 6 . 5/4
Whoa. What's going on and why are they taking it in stride? I sincerely hope that Merlin isn't staying there now, under Hyden's authority. (But then I suppose Hyden isn't staying either. I hope. He just tried to shoot an innocent man who was put in his charge!)
Crypticcrossword chapter 17 . 9/14/2019
gosh this must be my 10th time reading this. I love it so much. especially Merlin's viewpoint when he's captured and the scene with the little boy and the peanut butter sandwich is just priceless. I wanted to know what became of that kid! and then Merlin's journey to Arthur's apt. just amazing sensory descriptions. I also love when Merlin's magic is starting to come back and he's oblivious. especially the scene where he turns off the lights with Grace. and when he creates the blue globe in the car and Arthur just smiles and accepts it all. I love that! I loved his speech about with great power comes great responsibility toobit of a turning point for him in enabling his magic to come back. finally the scene with Xander and the "that's one heck of a snow globe!" oh and his I am Emrys speech to Xander. what i wouldn't give to see that scene enacted by the original actors!

I love A Once and Future Destiny and The Artorius Blade too but I just had to tell you all I love about The Emrys Strain since I just reread it yet again. ithanks again for all your wonderful writing!

All my best,
Cathy
Wonky Wendy chapter 18 . 2/18/2019
This story andbits predecessor were absolutly amazing! I loved reading them so much and I just-ahhhh! They were so good! I really like how you had actual like, characterization of people and the storylines were interesting and I never knew what to expect next!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2018
Just found your sequels to The Once and Future destiny. This is awesome. Your awesome. Thank you for the stories!
Andy Black Riddle chapter 8 . 3/31/2018
Hm so, what if I want to choke you because we didn't find out what happened with Merlin in this chapter *and* hug you because you gave us worried!Arthur? Hahaha
Ok, I'm glad the answer to what happened with Merlin is a click away now (hopefully xd) I'm really enjoying the story so far!
HighOnAWindyHill chapter 17 . 3/7/2018
Okay the ending killed me. So sweet. Another amazing story. So detailed, well-written and entertaining to read. I was so invested in this. Loved it all.
Guest chapter 18 . 1/19/2018
God will Always be my love.

Ok now that that is established: YOU are on my extremely short list for “favorite Merlin fanfic writers”. Also a series! I love multi story adventures!

Not bothering to read preview cause I’m goin to find the next one now.

12/10
Charis77 chapter 17 . 12/4/2017
Absolutely fun ride! Loved every minute of this one. The ending had me all smiles and feels. Take that, destiny!
sarajm chapter 17 . 5/9/2017
Awww, what a great ending. I loved the song choices for each of the team.

Now, I'm off to read the next story in this wonderful series.
sarajm chapter 15 . 5/9/2017
Hooray, Merlin remembered! I'm so happy for him.
sarajm chapter 11 . 5/9/2017
Wow! It was crazy to be inside Merlin's head like that. Poor baby :)
sarajm chapter 7 . 5/8/2017
Oh no! They've got Merlin. Whoever 'they' are - I've got a bad feeling about this!
Cindy.HouckGmail.Com chapter 17 . 1/14/2017
I love those moments when the bad guys can't say anything but "oh crap".

"I am not Emrys the First," Merlin said to Xander, quietly and oh-so dangerously. "I am Emrys.