Reviews for The Emrys Strain
Charis77 chapter 17 . 12/4
Absolutely fun ride! Loved every minute of this one. The ending had me all smiles and feels. Take that, destiny!
sarajm chapter 17 . 5/9
Awww, what a great ending. I loved the song choices for each of the team.

Now, I'm off to read the next story in this wonderful series.
sarajm chapter 15 . 5/9
Hooray, Merlin remembered! I'm so happy for him.
sarajm chapter 11 . 5/9
Wow! It was crazy to be inside Merlin's head like that. Poor baby :)
sarajm chapter 7 . 5/8
Oh no! They've got Merlin. Whoever 'they' are - I've got a bad feeling about this!
Cindy.HouckGmail.Com chapter 17 . 1/14
I love those moments when the bad guys can't say anything but "oh crap".

"I am not Emrys the First," Merlin said to Xander, quietly and oh-so dangerously. "I am Emrys.
Cindy.HouckGmail.Com chapter 8 . 1/14
You have the perfect balance of suspense, friendship, action, and dialog.
Cindy.HouckGmail.Com chapter 5 . 1/14
Uh oh. I hope I don't have to quit reading this because it's focused too much on mental illness. Great story, great chapter.
Cindy.HouckGmail.Com chapter 4 . 1/14
OK, Frederick is SCARY. And I really like that Merlin hates guns.
Cindy.HouckGmail.Com chapter 2 . 1/14
Yay, I was wondering what happened with Freya. Does Merlin not want to talk about her past life to protect Arthur's feelings about her past death? And is Uther's personal enemy his brother-in-law?
Cindy.HouckGmail.Com chapter 1 . 1/14
Whee! I get more! Kind of a stretch that NSA Chance wants Arthur and Merlin's opinions, but like bunny-spewing dishwasher, if it's necessary to the plot, I'll take it!
pezzz chapter 18 . 9/7/2016
Fantastic story! I love your plot, and your writing is wonderful! I really enjoyed the mirror to the past of Arthur knowing all of the secrets and caring deeply for Merlin, whilst Merlin is unaware of their destiny. I love the flashbacks to the past where something in the present sparks a memory...and every once in a while was jolted by the realization that there's SO MUCH that Arthur doesn't know! This isn't like a reveal fic where Arthur is sitting around thinking about that time that luck got them out of another snafu and then asks Merlin and he cops to having used magic, yet again, to save the day...therefore Arthur only knows what his dreamed memories can tell him. Really love it! It would be kind of fun to have the reveal-like discussion with these modern day characters. "So wait a second, what really happened with the..." Anywho, I didn't realize that there was another sequel, so now I'm psyched! Thank you for this! Oh yeah, and I really love Merlin's control over the radio and his totally random music choices to suit his current mood! Plus the fact that Arthur has picked up on it and uses it to gain insight. Excellent detail!
skydoe16 chapter 17 . 7/15/2016
This was so good, all of your work is amazing... If I was half as good of a writer as you are I would be happy, keep up the great work ;)
skydoe16 chapter 9 . 7/14/2016
Wait... What?... Why... Nooooooo
8annie81 chapter 18 . 6/20/2016
That's an upsetting preview. Mehhh. Stabbing Arthur in the first chapter. Bad. No. *sprays water* not in the house.