Reviews for A Day of Reckoning
Jess Marylin chapter 15 . 2/28
Good to see that the boys are okay. And I especially like how easily Jane and Darcy have forgiven Loki for his past misdeeds. :) Peanut butter popcorn... hmmm, I may have to try that. :)
Potkanka chapter 15 . 2/27
Aww, everything ended well, with some feels and loads of brotherly love... It's just great when the characters go through mental and physical hell only to get their deserved happy ending. And I'm glad they went to Jane before returning to Asgard, she deserved to see them again and that they were well, and it was great for her to see firsthand how they love each other and Loki also got a hug from her and easy acceptance from Darcy which I'm sure did him good. I only wish they could also meet Coulson and co. again for some... closure? I dunno, I just love character interactions and those would be probably very interesting. As well as it would be if we saw Loki and Thor's return to Asgard, what they talked to their parents about, how they explained it and how Odin and Frigga must have been happy to have them back again... aaa, so much potential for more feels! Alas, if you felt like the fic was already too long as it was (which it wasn't, but... well, writing is pretty exhausting sometimes so it's understandable that you didn't want add 10k more to it still :D ). Ah, we also didn't see all of the Avengers... I know it's not about them but their reactions would be pretty interesting too I'd say.
So the next fic, Loki's sentence will finally end... oh, that's something to look forward to! I wonder if he'll keep smithing even after that because he'll have some seirous skills by then and it's a pretty creative hobby I suppose. Perhaps even more fun for him if it's not the ONLY thing to occupy his time anymore. And I wonder how the rest of the Asgard will react to his newly acquired freedom, what they'll think of him... well, I'll just wait and see. :)
Potkanka chapter 12 . 2/21
The woes of reading as of yet unfinished stories...

It's so heartwarming seeing other people trust Loki and Loki not betraying that trust. And Thor never giving up on him. And The Other getting what he deserves. And generally everything is looking up right now... well, hopefully Loki can get safely back to Thor after wrapping things up with The Other. But with all his powers currently not bound anymore, it shouldn't be that difficult, should it?
And I wonder if the rest of the Avengers will appear. They probably wouldn't have a reason other than "Crap, Loki's back in town, better keep watch." But still, would be nice to see them...
I also realized that if I were looking at Coulson only from the movies, his anger and generally his behaviour in this story would look pretty OOC to me, but thanks to Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and his behaviour in that show, it does look quite plausible... Poor him, that (near)death experience really did a number on him, didn't it? :(
Helena Key chapter 12 . 2/18
This finc is perfection. Theres no other way no say it.
Mara-DragonMaster chapter 12 . 2/17
YES! Oh, this is good! I certainly wasn't expecting this… but this is absolutely fantastic. The way you've built it up I could feel this pressure and build-up and when "He did not kneel" and he "summoned a blade in one hand and readied a shield in the other", and then it ends with this line: '"See you in hell, monster," he whispered, and moved in for the fight.' I was almost off my couch crowing in triumph and excitement. (Figuratively, of course; unwise to wake up an entire house of children in the middle of the night with whooping and hollering.)

I like him listing off all the possible reasons for his new strength and defiance. I personally think it's a combination of all of the reasons, not just any one of them, that's bolstered his spirit.

One of the few stories I would say this… but this time I'm shouting it: "GO, LOKI!"

That being said: can we expect another chapter soon? Or are you going to leave us all in suspended suspense? :-)

God bless!
Mara-DragonMaster
MargauxUniverse chapter 12 . 2/15
I can't tell you how much I love this story! I'm really hooked, your writing is really great, the pacing and story is great! :) can't wait for your next chapter :)
TokenEvilTeammate chapter 12 . 2/14
"He did not kneel."

I got chills. I've always wanted to see Loki and the Other have a knock-down drag-out. :)
Mara-DragonMaster chapter 8 . 1/30
Oh, come on! Tell me you have a way for things to still work out. You're not going to have Loki martyr himself, are you? Gah!

BTW, this just made my day:

"Did you suddenly become deaf? I said we needed to go the other way."
"This is a one way street, Loki. You play magic GPS. Let me worry about traffic laws."

Lol!

God bless!
Mara-DragonMaster
sckraut12 chapter 6 . 1/22
I like the story. It sounds good.
FortheloveofLucy chapter 5 . 1/20
THIS IS AWESOME PLEASE UPDATE SOON! By the way, I was wondering if in the future after this fic or maybe during, could you PLEASE write a Skye/Loki fanfic? I don't know why but I have been dying for one ever since seeing AOS. I think they may have a bit in compn and honestly Skye is just awesome. Anyway, keep up the good work!
sckraut12 chapter 4 . 1/13