Reviews for Avocado is Not the Only Fruit
eatmyinsomnia chapter 60 . 9/10
I know you completed this two years and three days ago but I just wanted to say that this was brilliant. I've spent the last five nights reading this and I thank you for that; I haven't been able to be hooked onto such a fantastic, mult-chapter in ages.

Everything was so real. I could see everything as I read it. Lorelai's quirk, her 'mom-card' tone, Emily's frustration (Friday Night Dinner Fights were spot on), Luke's awkwardly communicated affection, the sage tones of Jess, Paris being so, so Paris. And of course, Rory's desperation, her depression and anxiety, I could see and hear it, almost as if ASP had directed it herself.

You did a beautiful, wonderful, amazing job here. Thank you so so much.
Kara chapter 60 . 8/5
Well done! I became engrossed in the story in the first chapter and had to spend my entire day reading. There was far more realism in this fic than one normally expects and I thank you for that. Again, well done!
Don't normally review in the middle of a story but I just had to say "If I bled everytime you annoyed me, I'd be anaemic" is a brilliant line. Loving this so far, can't believe I've only just discovered it. Should go to bed, but can't put it down.
This is such a fantastic story. I loved every second of it.
giotask chapter 60 . 2/6
Hi!
I'm not a person that reviews and I'm sorry for that but I had to tell you that you are one of the best gg writers. I like the multi-chapter pieces a lot and thought " they say it isn't easy" was my favourite, I found "avocado" so close to home that made me cry a lot. This was not so much of a literati ff but a journey for Rory that I really enjoyed. I loved the angst, the romance, the witt. Not so much the fluff.
Anyway.
Just wanna ask you about Rory's trip in Greece. Nafpaktos was a random choice for you or have you been there in the past. I live so close to this place( I'm greek) and this coincidence was fun for me.
InkedBaby chapter 60 . 8/26/2015
Yesss! I loved this. I thought you portrayed depression very well, and I loved how Logan was written. It was so believable, so real life, that's exactly how it would go, and I love that.
Jess was beautiful, I missed his brooding snarkiness, but he was a fantastic character and constant in this story, I loved how their relationship grew, again, very, very realistic.
All your characters were so in character and lov3ly, your story flowed perfectly, it was long, but I never got bored, and I practically read it straight through, I was so hopked. Amazing job.
Guest chapter 28 . 8/16/2015
WHAT!? oh god no
Guest chapter 26 . 8/16/2015
Jess begging her not to go back was so sad. I am so impressed with your writing. You show rather than tell as they say - and the 'showing' is so subtle and complex. Jess' love for Rory is apparent, and yet so unsaid. Brilliant.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/16/2015
Oh thank goodness. I thought you were going to drag it out more. I am so glad she finally found out.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/16/2015
Another excellent chapter. Who the heck is Logan cheating on her with. What an asshole. But I love that you're making him a complicated asshole. Not just vilifying in the cliched FF ways.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/15/2015
Oh god, this is so well written. So painful, but realistic.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/15/2015
Whoa, it's realistic that she's not fighting back but she has to snap out of it eventually right?
Guest chapter 16 . 8/15/2015
I just wanted to say that this is a great story and so well written. I love it. Thanks for posting!
Sydney Lynne chapter 36 . 6/19/2015
Lorelai (Ms. I jump into bed with Christopher whenever I'm depressed) sooo doesn't have a leg to stand on here in this argument with Rory without looking like a massive hypocrite. Surprised Rory didn't throw that back in her face.
Sydney Lynne chapter 35 . 6/19/2015