Reviews for Avocado is Not the Only Fruit
Guest chapter 20 . 8/15/2015
Oh god, this is so well written. So painful, but realistic.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/15/2015
Whoa, it's realistic that she's not fighting back but she has to snap out of it eventually right?
Guest chapter 16 . 8/15/2015
I just wanted to say that this is a great story and so well written. I love it. Thanks for posting!
Sydney Lynne chapter 36 . 6/19/2015
Lorelai (Ms. I jump into bed with Christopher whenever I'm depressed) sooo doesn't have a leg to stand on here in this argument with Rory without looking like a massive hypocrite. Surprised Rory didn't throw that back in her face.
Sydney Lynne chapter 35 . 6/19/2015
This is so hot, but also romantic. 3
Sydney Lynne chapter 34 . 6/17/2015
Jess finding the letter and confronting Rory about it is such a fantastic scene, I keep re-reading it. The sexual tension is through the roof, and I love that Jess just won't let Rory off the hook and how he keeps saying he's glad she didn't throw the letter away. And then the two of them just move closer and closer like two magnets drawn to one another, until they finally kiss. Amazing.
Sydney Lynne chapter 22 . 6/16/2015
I love everything about this chapter: Logan's trying to fix Rory's problems without really hearing her, Rory's feeling of hollowness reminiscing about when they were happy together, and Rory's letter to Jess where she finally admits to herself what her feelings are. A
Sydney Lynne chapter 60 . 6/15/2015
Hi, I recently started checking out GG fanfiction again for the first time in a long while (partly inspired by the cast reunion), and this story just blows my mind in all the best ways. I stayed up all night to finish it because it was so addictive that I couldn't put it away. I don't think I've ever read anything so detailed in dealing with a character's clinical depression, and following Rory's journey through her slowly crumbling marriage and her putting herself together piece by piece was completely fascinating. And your Rory/Jess are scorching hot together, gah. Will try to go back and review some of the individual chapters later because there's so many details throughout the story that I love.
KEMLEM81 chapter 60 . 5/25/2015
Brilliant writing, wonderful story, so realistic and plausible. This is possibly the best literati fic I've read. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this story, I've enjoyed every word of it.
Mrs. James Harold Potter chapter 60 . 1/15/2015
wow. i am speechless. thank you for sharing this with us all.
i loved the progression of rory's relationships with logan and jess throughout the story.
it was also great that you gave her some time to come into her own and find herself again before she got back together with jess.
ah.
this was perfect.
Guest chapter 60 . 12/30/2014
You really captured the gg voice. Thanks for sharing this story with us.
ANAHI'Simagnation chapter 60 . 11/7/2014
So i finally finished this story it surprisingly didnt take me that long and now im sad because i finished it but im happy with the way it ended. I think this story could have easily been season 8 on the show. i like the way you slowly got Jess and Rory to fall in love with each other and be together again. And i also liked how you got Rory to finally have the strength to leave Logan and you didnt have Rory run to Jess right away it made more sense thay she would want some space since she just got out of a marriage and loved how you had Lorlei try and become friends with Jess i just really loved how this story turned this is one of the best stories i have read with Jess and Rory i have read so far and i really loved reading it i hope you write more stories like this
twigirl3 chapter 31 . 11/7/2014
I really hate Logan at this point. He is making it look like he is changing without even trying. Rory is so afraid of failure that she can't see the point that she has reached, the point where Logan could convince her to stop seeing family and friends and completely isolate her from everything he hasn't approved, which we all know is classic type A abuser behaviour. Every fight they have I am waiting for Logan to hit her and make her feel as if that is also her fault. It feels like that is what this is leading to. Over all I don't think I have ever wanted to punch a fictional character as much as I want to punch Logan.
ANAHI'Simagnation chapter 38 . 11/4/2014
Omg i love this story so much their finally together! Well not exactly "together" yet..but i love this story so much! I cant even imagine what else could possibly happen in the rest of the story but im loving it so far and i cant stop readin it! I still have 22 chapters to go but i couldn't wait till i finished reading this to review it and tell you how much i'm loving this story! I will most likely leave a comment again once i finish reading .:) 3
K-Marie-M chapter 60 . 11/4/2014
This is a really great story. I live th way you write the characters.
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »