Reviews for Avocado is Not the Only Fruit
sonckad chapter 53 . 7/14/2014
I can so imagine Rory working for a small arts paper and I am glad she discussed her fears with Jess who was the first person to call after getting the job, instead of her mum, which is truly big. Really enjoying the small steps both have been taking towards the other :)
sonckad chapter 52 . 7/12/2014
Oh, such a shame we didn't get to see that birthday party in the show, it almost came to life in front of me :) And Rory and Jess are so cute, being so tentative, things progressing slowly :)
WesterbergGal chapter 52 . 7/12/2014
Such a sweet chapter! Thanks for the update.
Scarlet3086 chapter 52 . 7/12/2014
Finally! They're starting to see what's right in front of them. I love the change in Rory...she seems so much lighter. You've written the change in her so well.
clg78 chapter 51 . 7/8/2014
Great chapter. ..I really felt like I was feeling their emotions. ...I really hope you do give Logan some kind of closure to
WesterbergGal chapter 51 . 7/7/2014
Thanks for another great chapter. It's great to see Rory getting stronger and more independent. I hope you continue with the story. It's been a great journey!
Scarlet3086 chapter 51 . 7/7/2014
I think that is exactly what she needed. Closure.
patricia chapter 51 . 7/3/2014
If Lou doesn't like your fic, then she has to stop reading it. It's stupid that she expects from you to stop writing. I cannot understand people like that...
Keep writing the amazing chapters that you write and ignore people like Lou. There are enough people that are enjoying this fic! :)
Serenitey chapter 51 . 7/3/2014
There is a respond to review function for this or as an author's note with a chapter attached if there is no email attached. I agree 100% with your feelings of justified anger towards a negative and deliberately hurtful review. I like the relationship you've developed even if it didn't always run on the timeline I would have liked. I feel that some of this story is quite circular and repetitive, somewhat by design due to the topics and general plot; it requires it, but it is also simply somewhat repetitive. I like that you have taken the time to develop individual characters and relationships. I enjoy reading it. I look forward to your updates and have found myself slightly disappointed when I check my emails and there's nothing from you there. I actually stopped what I was working on when I saw an alert had come through.
This post, however, is self indulgent and petty. We all get cruel and ignorant reviews. We don't all post a 'chapter' with our reply in an effort to seek sympathy and supportive reviews. A quick scan of your reviews indicates that Lou's review is far outweighed by positive ones. Perhaps instead of focusing on one negative review, you could focus on the nearly 200 others filled with positives, encouragement, readers begging for a new chapter, excitement, accolades, and deconstructions of your text. As a, admittedly quiet, reader, I don't appreciate updates of this nature. It reduces a usually welcome and exciting email to spam.
sonckad chapter 51 . 7/3/2014
Don't focus on trolls like that, there are many of us out there that enjoy this and other stories of yours so do continue and just ignore this person :)
lou chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Ok so there's no nice way to say this. But this is one of the worst fanfics I've ever read. I forced myself to read till chapter 27 or 28. Itz all a load of crap. Same scenarios are repeated over and over again. The way you've written the characters of Rory, Lorelai and jess is infuriating. They are nothing like the real characters. It was so frustrating to see how you were ruining the chemistry between the real jess and rory. I regret having read this thus far. Hope you'll stop.
Bye
Scarlet3086 chapter 50 . 7/1/2014
i'm so glad Luke and Lorelai are back together!
WesterbergGal chapter 50 . 7/1/2014
Lovely chapter. Rory giving the photo to Richard was so touching, I had tears in my eyes as I was reading. Curious ending...can't wait to see what's up with Jess!
jordana60 chapter 49 . 6/28/2014
Excellent chapter! You found just the right balance of taking us with Rory on her travels, but not dragging it out and dragging it out. I always dreamed of travelling alone like that...this makes me think I could really do it 1 day. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Scarlet3086 chapter 49 . 6/28/2014
I'm glad you put her whole trip into one chapter. Something like that can drag on for a while. I think it was nice she met someone abroad, maybe it will give a little perspective!
230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »