Reviews for Avocado is Not the Only Fruit
Scarlet3086 chapter 56 . 8/2/2014
I think it was important that she establish just a shrewd of independence., but I'm glad Jess stayed on the phone with her. I am so loving where this is going!
jordana60 chapter 56 . 7/31/2014
I never want this story to end!I hope I get to see Rory in New York and Rory and Jess'[ relationship grow(and more sex scenes would be good too!). Your writing is wonderful and the dynamics are extraordinary. I can actually feel the love they have for each other.I cannot wait for more updates!
Scarlet3086 chapter 55 . 7/24/2014
This was such a nice, light chapter, and I needed that today!
WesterbergGal chapter 55 . 7/24/2014
So lovely...thanks for the update!
ZA ZA zoom chapter 54 . 7/19/2014
Another great chapter. Rory and jess belong together. Cant wait for more.
Scarlet3086 chapter 54 . 7/19/2014
This opened such a massive sized can of worms, and I'm so excited about it!
jordana60 chapter 54 . 7/19/2014
I usually start a couple chapters back from your latest update, and when I do, I get more and more invested in this story. I actually felt the love,sexual tension and passion in this chapter. I also kinda like the fact that Rory didn't call Lorelai first thing. It's nice that they're so close, but Rory has her own life now, and her own Jess!. Can't wait for the next update!
clg1978 chapter 53 . 7/14/2014
Again a Great chapter...can't wait to see where this visit is going to take them
Scarlet3086 chapter 53 . 7/14/2014
She's going to see him!
clg1978 chapter 52 . 7/12/2014
Awww :-) what more can I say
sonckad chapter 53 . 7/14/2014
I can so imagine Rory working for a small arts paper and I am glad she discussed her fears with Jess who was the first person to call after getting the job, instead of her mum, which is truly big. Really enjoying the small steps both have been taking towards the other :)
sonckad chapter 52 . 7/12/2014
Oh, such a shame we didn't get to see that birthday party in the show, it almost came to life in front of me :) And Rory and Jess are so cute, being so tentative, things progressing slowly :)
WesterbergGal chapter 52 . 7/12/2014
Such a sweet chapter! Thanks for the update.
Scarlet3086 chapter 52 . 7/12/2014
Finally! They're starting to see what's right in front of them. I love the change in Rory...she seems so much lighter. You've written the change in her so well.
clg78 chapter 51 . 7/8/2014
Great chapter. ..I really felt like I was feeling their emotions. ...I really hope you do give Logan some kind of closure to
240 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »