Reviews for Avocado is Not the Only Fruit
Scarlet3086 chapter 48 . 6/22/2014
I'm glad she got her party and that she got to see Jess. It's my personal opinion that you're never too old for an awesome birthday party!
WesterbergGal chapter 48 . 6/21/2014
Wonderful chapter! I'm so excited for Rory's big adventure.
jordana60 chapter 48 . 6/21/2014
Arghhh! The good news is the quick pace of which you update. The bad news is one chapter is never enough! I don't know whether you'll include rorys trip or do a time jump but either way I know it will be great!
Guest chapter 47 . 6/16/2014
So so so good. More more more please. Apparently I like repeating words and can't make a good coherent review but you're so talented and I've been obsessed with this for the past two days. It's great. You're great.
jordana60 chapter 47 . 6/13/2014
Another awesome chapter. I'm curious to see if you will show Rory's travels, or will you do a time jump and start again with her coming home. Will there be another love interest for Rory or do you have Rory and Jess (I hope!) end up together!. You don't need to answer these, I like being surprised, I just wanted you to know how much I'm looking forward to your next chapter and beyond!
Scarlet3086 chapter 46 . 6/11/2014
I think it's good for Rory to get away, but i do think she should try being honest with herself and with jess before she hops on a plane! Thanks for the update!
jordana60 chapter 46 . 6/10/2014
Nooooooo!You left me hanging big time! Rory was kinda mean to Jess,but I guess she just doesn't know how to handle her feelings for Jess. Maybe she'll travel alone for a couple months and come back to Jess, or maybe she'll meet someone in her travels and bring him home, but it's got be Jess and Rory in the end. Maybe we haven't heard the last of Logan. I also hope there's a little more smut coming up. You write that great!. Can't wait for more.
jordana60 chapter 45 . 6/8/2014
You make me feel like I'm living inside the story and everyone there is a part of my world. Your writing is real and honest and emotional. Can't wait for more!
Scarlet3086 chapter 45 . 6/7/2014
I think it would do her a lot of good to get away for a while. Being away from home can give you some much need perspective.
Scarlet3086 chapter 44 . 6/1/2014
I really like seeing Rory's therapy sessions. It's nice to see her work things out with an unrelated party.
jordana60 chapter 43 . 5/31/2014
It just keeps getting better and better!
Scarlet3086 chapter 43 . 5/27/2014
I think it's good they take a little time, a little space...hopefully not too much though. I guess we'll see. Thanks for the update!
Buffychick chapter 43 . 5/27/2014
Okay. Killing me. CONTINUE! I am truly loving this Jess. I really am. And as a person who has a severely manic-depressive father (who has made my life a total hell on occasion), and who also deals with mild depression herself, I appreciate your views on this. It's frustrating that Rory just doesn't wake up and do what needs to be done...but I completely and utterly get it. It's real. So...keep it up! And thanks!

gilmoreintraining chapter 42 . 5/26/2014
Poor Rory, why can't Logan just leave her alone. I'm really glad she didn't marry him on the show. I can't wait to see what happens next, update soon.
Scarlet3086 chapter 42 . 5/25/2014
That Lane is good for some perspective! I think Rory need a good look at reality, and it came from Lane!
230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »