Reviews for Avocado is Not the Only Fruit
lou chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Ok so there's no nice way to say this. But this is one of the worst fanfics I've ever read. I forced myself to read till chapter 27 or 28. Itz all a load of crap. Same scenarios are repeated over and over again. The way you've written the characters of Rory, Lorelai and jess is infuriating. They are nothing like the real characters. It was so frustrating to see how you were ruining the chemistry between the real jess and rory. I regret having read this thus far. Hope you'll stop.
Bye
Scarlet3086 chapter 50 . 7/1/2014
i'm so glad Luke and Lorelai are back together!
WesterbergGal chapter 50 . 7/1/2014
Lovely chapter. Rory giving the photo to Richard was so touching, I had tears in my eyes as I was reading. Curious ending...can't wait to see what's up with Jess!
jordana60 chapter 49 . 6/28/2014
Excellent chapter! You found just the right balance of taking us with Rory on her travels, but not dragging it out and dragging it out. I always dreamed of travelling alone like that...this makes me think I could really do it 1 day. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Scarlet3086 chapter 49 . 6/28/2014
I'm glad you put her whole trip into one chapter. Something like that can drag on for a while. I think it was nice she met someone abroad, maybe it will give a little perspective!
Scarlet3086 chapter 48 . 6/22/2014
I'm glad she got her party and that she got to see Jess. It's my personal opinion that you're never too old for an awesome birthday party!
WesterbergGal chapter 48 . 6/21/2014
Wonderful chapter! I'm so excited for Rory's big adventure.
jordana60 chapter 48 . 6/21/2014
Arghhh! The good news is the quick pace of which you update. The bad news is one chapter is never enough! I don't know whether you'll include rorys trip or do a time jump but either way I know it will be great!
Guest chapter 47 . 6/16/2014
So so so good. More more more please. Apparently I like repeating words and can't make a good coherent review but you're so talented and I've been obsessed with this for the past two days. It's great. You're great.
jordana60 chapter 47 . 6/13/2014
Another awesome chapter. I'm curious to see if you will show Rory's travels, or will you do a time jump and start again with her coming home. Will there be another love interest for Rory or do you have Rory and Jess (I hope!) end up together!. You don't need to answer these, I like being surprised, I just wanted you to know how much I'm looking forward to your next chapter and beyond!
Scarlet3086 chapter 46 . 6/11/2014
I think it's good for Rory to get away, but i do think she should try being honest with herself and with jess before she hops on a plane! Thanks for the update!
jordana60 chapter 46 . 6/10/2014
Nooooooo!You left me hanging big time! Rory was kinda mean to Jess,but I guess she just doesn't know how to handle her feelings for Jess. Maybe she'll travel alone for a couple months and come back to Jess, or maybe she'll meet someone in her travels and bring him home, but it's got be Jess and Rory in the end. Maybe we haven't heard the last of Logan. I also hope there's a little more smut coming up. You write that great!. Can't wait for more.
jordana60 chapter 45 . 6/8/2014
You make me feel like I'm living inside the story and everyone there is a part of my world. Your writing is real and honest and emotional. Can't wait for more!
Scarlet3086 chapter 45 . 6/7/2014
I think it would do her a lot of good to get away for a while. Being away from home can give you some much need perspective.
Scarlet3086 chapter 44 . 6/1/2014
I really like seeing Rory's therapy sessions. It's nice to see her work things out with an unrelated party.
235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »