Reviews for Avocado is Not the Only Fruit
sonckad chapter 35 . 4/22/2014
Wow, this was hot, can't wait to see what happens next :)
bad7585 chapter 34 . 4/16/2014
I just found your story and I absolutely love it! Very well-written and your Jess is super charming! Cant wait for the next update!
Happy Storytelling,
Bad7585
KM chapter 34 . 4/14/2014
SO GOOD! I squealed with delight at the end!
ZA ZA zoom chapter 34 . 4/14/2014
Love this chapter. Please update more chapters quickly.
RoryJess chapter 34 . 4/14/2014
Wow, great chapter! This will be the start of a beautiful relationship between Rory and Jess. Can't wait for the next update.
Tracy-Robinson47 chapter 34 . 4/14/2014
FINALLY! please continue
shootingstars chapter 33 . 4/12/2014
Just finished reading all the chapters and I have to say that this is my favourite gilmore girl fanfic. It's very realistic and the way you write Rory is just perfect! All your characters are very well written and I'm glad to have finally found a story in which the relationship between Jess and Rory is slowly building, it makes it much more realistic. Thank you for this and I can't wait to read more!
Scarlet3086 chapter 34 . 4/14/2014
Oh this is so exciting! I think that's the perfect way for him to find out how she feels...accidentally. That way she can't talk herself out of it!
gilmoreintraining chapter 33 . 4/12/2014
I'm glad Rory finally told Logan exactly how she felt and I never could picture them married. I always thought she would end up with Jess. I hope you decide to put Luke and Lorelai together though, because they deserve to be together and be happy.
Guest chapter 33 . 4/4/2014
As usual, I enjoyed reading this new chapter. I loved the dialog both with Logan and Paris... Now I am curious to see if she will dive back quickly or be on her own for a while...

thanks!
ZA ZA zoom chapter 33 . 4/4/2014
Please continue writing this great story. I love it.
allessandramari chapter 33 . 4/5/2014
So glad she figured it out and found her backbone!
Scarlet3086 chapter 33 . 4/4/2014
I could feel the tension, and it was amazing! Better than that was feeling the relief when she went home!
booni1456 chapter 33 . 4/4/2014
ya! Wonderful chapter. Of course it is sad when a marriage ends but this was time. I am glad she finally had the strength to stand up for herself. She deserves so much better than Logan (at least the Logan in this story bc I sometimes do like him).
sonckad chapter 33 . 4/4/2014
So glad she has plucked up the courage to leave him, now comes the hard part. And I loved the bit at the end with Jess, it was cute but not over the top. Looking forward to the next bit :)
235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »