Reviews for Avocado is Not the Only Fruit
booni1456 chapter 33 . 4/4/2014
ya! Wonderful chapter. Of course it is sad when a marriage ends but this was time. I am glad she finally had the strength to stand up for herself. She deserves so much better than Logan (at least the Logan in this story bc I sometimes do like him).
sonckad chapter 33 . 4/4/2014
So glad she has plucked up the courage to leave him, now comes the hard part. And I loved the bit at the end with Jess, it was cute but not over the top. Looking forward to the next bit :)
Kat chapter 32 . 3/31/2014
Excellent. More please. (More Jess too, perhaps.)
Holly-Mayx chapter 25 . 3/31/2014
I love love love this story! Like seriously this is just brilliant!
Scarlet3086 chapter 31 . 3/27/2014
I really think every chapter is better than the one before!
Gala72 chapter 31 . 3/27/2014
I really, really loved the last few chapters you wrote. I never went through anything like this either although close to it and I think that Rory's reaction would be closed to reality. Although I wished for her to break free of a broken marriage, I can truly understand through your story her hesitation and her questionning.

Great job, it feels real.

I am really looking forward to a new chapter.
Scarlet3086 chapter 30 . 3/26/2014
Rory always frustrated me. I think you're writing her perfectly. I can feel all the stress and pressure she's under.
gilmoreintraining chapter 30 . 3/25/2014
I was actually glad in the show when Rory said she wouldn't marry Logan. She and Logan seemed to have to try too hard to be together. Plus, while Logan did grow up a bit, he always seemed like he felt the world owed him something just because he was a Huntzberger, yuck. Update soon.
KM chapter 29 . 3/23/2014
So well written! This is killing me to watch this all unfold. :( I hope she can see the light soon and recognize her worth beyond their marriage. Poor Jess. He deserves so much more.
Guest chapter 29 . 3/22/2014
Hell, yeah. Go Jess!
Guest chapter 28 . 3/22/2014
I can't wait to see how gilmore family take this news. I glad that richard puched him he need a wake up call. Maybe they could do couple Counseling to work out their problems.
Sarah v chapter 28 . 3/21/2014
I'm surprised the doctor hasn't realized a pattern, rory always was sheltered by her mom, in her mom being "different" she wanted rory to live her life differently than hers. And Lorelai really isn't the best example of healthy relationships...
guest chapter 28 . 3/21/2014
Oh please write there next one soon I can't wait to see how the gillmore family will take the news.
Guest chapter 28 . 3/21/2014
Gah! I'm sure she's only doing it cuz she's scared for him, but still. Soooo good!
Guest chapter 28 . 3/21/2014