Reviews for Avocado is Not the Only Fruit
hieisdragoness18 chapter 40 . 5/20/2014
I'm craving cookie dough now. good chapter too btw :)
Scarlet3086 chapter 40 . 5/19/2014
I think this was a very important chapter for Rory!
Scarlet3086 chapter 39 . 5/15/2014
I love Paris so much! I think the fight with Emily was great. I feel bad for her, but I think it's good Rory finally lost it with someone(even if it's the wrong someone). I think Jess handled it perfectly!
jordana60 chapter 38 . 5/13/2014
I'm sad this is the last chapter you have posted. I love Jess and Rory and I hope there's more of them to come!
jordana60 chapter 26 . 5/13/2014
When I said you are portraying an accurate depiction of this type of relationship, I really meant it. It's so crazy when you're on the outside looking in, things seem so different. From here I cant understand how Rory could even give a thought to going back to Logan...I mean not only is this the 2nd time he cheated, but he did not have just a 1 night affair. His affair with lisa was longer term, which means it was also an emotional affair. But from Rory's point of view, when he somehow manages to turn it around and make Rory believe this is all her fault, the guilt makes it so hard to leave. OK,,,reading more now!
jordana60 chapter 18 . 5/13/2014
I have to tell you how much I'm loving your story. I was in a marriage with a man just like your Logan and you are telling the story exactly how it is. I stayed married for 12 years when I should have left after 1. Anybody who doesn't understand what you're writing has never been in a situation like this. You are dead on and I thank you for writing so painfully accurate. I can't wait to read on and to future chapters!
gilmoreintraining chapter 38 . 5/2/2014
Maybe, she shouldn't feel that way, but I'm glad they are getting together. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Annie chapter 18 . 4/29/2014
Just started reading this today actually and I'm really enjoying it. What made me comment on this chapter is your A/N about Rory's depression and how it is playing out in her life. I can see the struggle and I can't wait to keep reading
Scarlet3086 chapter 38 . 4/30/2014
I agree with Jess, you don't always feel what you should. She was out of her marriage emotionally long before she left so it doesn't feel so recent. I can't wait for more!
Sarah v chapter 37 . 4/27/2014
So rory has to tell Lorelai everything? Got it.
SA-fan 2011 chapter 36 . 4/26/2014
I understand that Lorelai is worried about Lorelai, but she has also just gotten Rory back and doesn't want to lose her again!

In some way Lorelai probably feels like Jess is taking Rory away from her, but being with Jess makes Rory happy and after everything Rory has been through Rory deserves happiness in her life!

Trying to keep Rory from seeing Jess again is only going to make Rory miserable and the risk of losing Rory might be even bigger!
Scarlet3086 chapter 37 . 4/27/2014
I'm glad they're all working stuff out.
Sarah v chapter 36 . 4/24/2014
My god rory should seriously get a divorce from her mother, she's an adult for gods sake.
Scarlet3086 chapter 36 . 4/24/2014
i like Lorelai, I do, but one thing that always bothered me was that she always has really strong opinions about things that aren't really her business, and I think you wrote it perfectly. I mean I guess Rory is living with her so it's a little her business, but Rory isn't a teenager. I'm glad she can't bring herself to stop thinking about him! Too sweet!
gilmoreintraining chapter 36 . 4/24/2014
Come on Lorelai just because you lost your love doesn't mean Rory has to to. I love Rory and Jess, though, it did seem like they rushed into a new relationship a little. I hope Lorelai realizes how much Rory and Jess mean to each other.
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »