Reviews for Dean Winchester and the Bunny Slippers
Katlover98 chapter 1 . 2/14
Sam, you little shit. Really loved the story, it made me laugh!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
Love the thrump, thrump, thrump of Dean pacing the floor.
Skaarsheart chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Hilarious!
Jennifer chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
That was AWESOME and so much fun. I'm at work at had to work hard not to laugh my ass off! You're a genius! :)
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
OMFG...HAHAHA...The image of the great hunter Dean Winchester with bunny slippers on his feat are just hilarious.
That hopefully will teach Dean to think before doing something but probably not...well the end results are screamingly funny.
Dean is gonna kill Sam when he finds out brother dear send Charlie the photo or for just messing with the Impala.

This was awesome and you did a great job at writing this one! Loved it and looking forward to your next posting!
Lewlou15 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
This was hilarious! I would love to see Dean in some cute fuzzy bunny slippers!
Thanks for the giggle!
love2boys chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
eggsellent!
tw1nsm0m chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Greatness, pure greatness! This had me giggling all the way through it, laughing out loud towards the end and finally, literally gasping with mirth at the final line!

Beautifully written and even without visual artistry at this point, I had no trouble seeing the scene in all it's bunny beauty! Well done!
Trucklady53 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Oh Amy! I was in stitches reading this. I could actually imagine the two of them going through exactly every bit of that. You really do know these guys and captured them so hilariously. I don't usually get into these fanfic stories but I'll read anything you write because I just think you are so talented and just love how you get these guys. This is the kind of story that these guys could actually use about now with all that they have been through. I can picture the facial expressions that Dean would make in finding the slippers and then wearing them and finally when trying to take them off. And Sam laughing and making fun of Dean. Priceless! The way it ended with pictures all over the place and with the icing on the cake being Sam putting pictures all over the Impala. Thank you for such an enlightning story.
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Ha ha what an image - poor Dean, he should really know better to touch stuff in the Bunker stores (or to trust little brothers not to make the most of the opportunities offered by such an error of judgement!) LOL!
winmomwannabe chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Loved it! Wish I was artistic to enter your contest.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Very funny. Did you have a good time picking on poor Dean? He thought they looked comfortable., all pink and cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Very funny, very Dean *gg*
In the end I only missed Dean's secret laughter watching himself with the bunny slippers on the picture! Would fit him nicely...
Thanks for the sweet laugh on a rainy Sunday morning and greetings from Germany.

*Uschi*
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I miss the boys pranking each other-this story was a delight!
NixDucky chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Awesome bunny slipper story is awesome :-)