Reviews for Plucked
Alesia chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
lol :)
CrowX chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Hilarious! Whahahah, I'm laughing so much!
Great story, I love how Renard is behaving a bit drunk. The thing with who's the consort is so funny.
Good idea!
Hotaru Muraki chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
...that just SCREAMS for a continuation. No, really. I can't be the only one who wants to see the two of them - Sean Renard and Farley Colt - to have that talk. And Nick being there as witness, of course.

Erm, and possible events could be: a) why exactly Farley was 'plucked', b) the actual recounting of the event, c) either one or both (!) complaining to Nick, d) Nick actually videotaping at least some of it, or, e) someone prank-calling Monroe or, f) all of that! BIG bonus brownie points for Farley getting smashed as well and Nick being the only one still somewhat(?) sober.
Epilogue/Omake would then be the (in)famous 'morning after'. (Possible with some 'What did I do?', 'Wasn't me!' and /or 'I can't believe I did that.')
FelesMagica chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Lovely, funny and amazingly well written. I couldn't help but laugh. I just wondered why Sean plucked the poor Steinadler and how. But even without that knowledge the interaction between Nick and Sean is just sweet.
D Squirrel chapter 1 . 1/4/2014