Reviews for Old Acquaintances
Darlin chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Oh my gosh! I think I have to read all your stories now! Not M rated ones, don't usually read those and I guess just the genres that I enjoy. But you have 82 stories! How freaking prolific! Makes me wonder what other goodies I'm missing since this was really touchingly good with a wonderful, wonderful twist at the end. Very nice.
Jeanniebird chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
A very cute little story. No big action or anything, but a beautiful character study :)

I second Kitty's statement that converstations with Logan can feel historical. But I would go further and say that in your stories do that more than usual. You are very good at weaving in real historical places, incidents and characters with fictional characters.

I really loved Kitty's observation that when Logan's embarressed he speaks in short sentences. Goes to show how well she knows him :)

Mrs. Winter is right, Logan needs a family, someone to take care of. That's probably the reason why he does give away his heart over and over again, despite loosing so many people in is life.
lychee loving chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I figured out what my favorite thing about your writing is! It's those times you tell your stories in the POV of a third party observer. It helps make it feel a little more real (well, as real as anything in comics can feel.)

This was really sweet. I love the detail of Logan's sentences shortening to one or two words when he gets embarrassed. That's adorable, and he totally deserves that forehead peck from Kitty. (Kitty, wearing lipstick! Logan must feel really old.)