Reviews for Friends and Foes
venus4279 chapter 11 . 9/2
So amazing - I love all your work, of course, but this one is excellent. A very good balance of all the characters and the intro to Bobbie!
Chitra kamble chapter 1 . 6/24
Where is the next part
coki83 chapter 3 . 5/17
Even after the amount of time's I've read this, I've only just picked up on: Wytchcrafte run be a Millie Flynn! Little hints everywhere, always where you least expect them!
Akshat chapter 11 . 5/11
Waiting for the rest of the story to understand how it finishes. Is there another part or link that I have missed?
dianaanne chapter 11 . 2/13
I wonder too...
David Fishwick chapter 11 . 11/28/2020
Great idea so far and I hope that there is more soon. I liked how you wrote the relationship between Harry and Ginny. What are Theodore and Pansy planning?
deeforthewin chapter 11 . 10/27/2020
Why are Ron and Hermione so adorable. Why is Ron so cute.
deeforthewin chapter 9 . 10/27/2020
I like Lavender.
deeforthewin chapter 8 . 10/27/2020
I love how you wrote Ron.
naegisauce chapter 11 . 9/19/2020
Please finish
Guest chapter 11 . 5/27/2020
This author writes well but has many unfinished stories, like this one. Very frustrating.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/24/2019
Hmm Millie Flynn that’s a clue.
Sazzy14103 chapter 1 . 9/23/2019
Does anyone know what has happened to Northumbrian?
Me11283 chapter 11 . 7/6/2019
I know you’ve written a lot of stories, but I wish I could read the end of this one. Especially Dudley’s birthday.
mcepl chapter 7 . 6/11/2019
Are you sure that Recioto della Valpolicella (which is correct spelling) is the right wine to the main course? It seems to me like a sweet desert wine (search for "recioto" on Wikipedia)? Harry would be pretty much boor showing off how rich he is to buy wrong kind of wine for the main course. Or do I miss something?