Reviews for Friends and Foes
naegisauce chapter 11 . 9/19
Please finish
This author writes well but has many unfinished stories, like this one. Very frustrating.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/24/2019
Hmm Millie Flynn that’s a clue.
Sazzy14103 chapter 1 . 9/23/2019
Does anyone know what has happened to Northumbrian?
Me11283 chapter 11 . 7/6/2019
I know you’ve written a lot of stories, but I wish I could read the end of this one. Especially Dudley’s birthday.
mcepl chapter 7 . 6/11/2019
Are you sure that Recioto della Valpolicella (which is correct spelling) is the right wine to the main course? It seems to me like a sweet desert wine (search for "recioto" on Wikipedia)? Harry would be pretty much boor showing off how rich he is to buy wrong kind of wine for the main course. Or do I miss something?
Fugacity7 chapter 11 . 5/15/2019
Ah - come on now...

Another of your great stories that just ends in mid-stream.

I hope you haven't passed on and that you are still able to write so you can finish some of these great stories of yours that were left in the lurch last year.
unlikely2 chapter 11 . 4/10/2019
Really well told.
Al chapter 11 . 3/16/2019
Oh, no! It's not abandoned, is it? I was enjoying it so! Please continue!
Bizzy247 chapter 11 . 10/7/2018
This was going so well! Do you plan to finish it?
Guest chapter 11 . 9/19/2018
I cant decide if I want this story or James and me to finish first. I'd love to learn how Ron and Neville celebrate retiring.
Chris James chapter 11 . 9/16/2018
Hi, just finished a re-read, loved seeing how Bobbie met Harry & co. I hope you come back to this someday.
Clive54 chapter 11 . 9/1/2018
Looking forward to the next chapter.
frodogenic chapter 11 . 8/31/2018
Excellent as always
Guest chapter 11 . 8/14/2018
Great story, with the closest to canon characters I have been able to find in any fan fiction. Just hanging out for the remainder of the tale.