Reviews for Friends and Foes
ToothFairyFlyer chapter 9 . 6/3/2015
Worth the wait! U need to stop having a life and only write!
Amanda Pall chapter 9 . 6/3/2015
Incredible story! You have such an imagination! I love this view of harry dealing with the muggle world.
nanaeleanor chapter 9 . 6/3/2015
Thanks for updating. It was a satisfying chapter watching good old Bobbie choose to trust in this new reality. It's great to be back in your wonderful world. Your Harry, Ginny, Ron and Hermione are perfect incarnations of the characters I love. Great storyline and as usual the setting is very well defined. No criticisms from me.
ArturiusRex8 chapter 9 . 6/3/2015
Excellent as usual, North!
-ArturiusRex8
Lilyp chapter 9 . 6/3/2015
Lovely! It's always great to see al the interactions of your characters. Here we see Tracey, who will meet Bobbie again in Entente Cordiale. And Bobbie shows how much attention to the little details she gives. Fantastic. We can only love your universe.
illjwamh chapter 9 . 6/3/2015
I'd forgotten about this one! I love your blending of Muggle and Magical stories. Brilliant.
HermesThriceGreat chapter 9 . 6/3/2015
If only changing one's name after getting married was so easy and automatic in the United States, it'd be a dream! And the idea is both simple and non-obvious. After all, you don't presume marriage amongst a group of outlaws without evidence for it. So, you rather ingeniously came up with a beautiful plot detail that explains how they've remained hidden and that is within the realm of Bobbie's imagination, too.

Also, just let me thank you for this new chapter. It had been a while since your last post, so I was beginning to wonder. I await the continuation of your story/stories, depending upon how you look at it.
Bill from NY chapter 9 . 6/3/2015
Another exciting chapter. I have been waiting for a new one for a while. Nice to see Bobbie coming on board.

Hope you continue to update this story, and the Strangers at Dr as well. Also wish you would pick up the Aurors and Schoolgirls story soon.
Lorelei Lynn chapter 9 . 6/3/2015
I'm really enjoying these chapters from Bobbie's point of view. Of course I'm a sucker for Muggle/wizard interaction stories. Looking forward to more.
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 9 . 6/3/2015
At last, an update! (Not a complaint but a celebration.) Great update, too, although I don't understand about the phone number. Thanks for delivering again.
MuggleCreator chapter 9 . 6/3/2015
I love this story.
I flipping love it.
Especially the character of Bobbie.
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 9 . 6/3/2015
I love this story! Great cliffhanger, please do add on very very soon.
BlueWater5 chapter 9 . 6/3/2015
Nice interaction between the muggles and wizards.
Morgaine2005 chapter 5 . 6/3/2015
I just want to say that I've been following your work on AO3 - I had no idea you were posting to FFNet too. And MOAR CHAPTERS. YAY!

I love all of your "Nineteen Years and Beyond" series. You have a true gift for getting into the heads of all these characters. If JK Rowling had continued the Harry Potter saga into his adulthood, I'd like to think it would be something like this.

And last but not least - I was practically jumping in my chair when I ready the name Roberta Beadle. I was wondering how she and Harry met! :)
Rawem chapter 9 . 6/3/2015
Yes! Finally an update for this story and from you in general (thought you had died). Going to read right now but I'm pretty sure I'll like it.
387 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »