Reviews for Friends and Foes
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 9 . 6/3/2015
At last, an update! (Not a complaint but a celebration.) Great update, too, although I don't understand about the phone number. Thanks for delivering again.
MuggleCreator chapter 9 . 6/3/2015
I love this story.
I flipping love it.
Especially the character of Bobbie.
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 9 . 6/3/2015
I love this story! Great cliffhanger, please do add on very very soon.
BlueWater5 chapter 9 . 6/3/2015
Nice interaction between the muggles and wizards.
Morgaine2005 chapter 5 . 6/3/2015
I just want to say that I've been following your work on AO3 - I had no idea you were posting to FFNet too. And MOAR CHAPTERS. YAY!

I love all of your "Nineteen Years and Beyond" series. You have a true gift for getting into the heads of all these characters. If JK Rowling had continued the Harry Potter saga into his adulthood, I'd like to think it would be something like this.

And last but not least - I was practically jumping in my chair when I ready the name Roberta Beadle. I was wondering how she and Harry met! :)
Rawem chapter 9 . 6/3/2015
Yes! Finally an update for this story and from you in general (thought you had died). Going to read right now but I'm pretty sure I'll like it.
Sabra54 chapter 9 . 6/3/2015
Really good.
scrappy8 chapter 9 . 6/3/2015
great chapter can't wait for more
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Love your work! Can you update your bio with all your new stories soon? You're my favourite fan fiction writer.
Rawem chapter 8 . 1/19/2015
Ah man, I really hope you'll update this one... I really like Bobbie and I wonder how she got so incorporated in the magic world (as I've read your other stories). Really curious how that all happened.
pottermind chapter 8 . 11/19/2014
please update:)
vihit22 chapter 8 . 11/7/2014
Next chater next chapterrrrrrr please
Lily Evans Potter Black Lupin chapter 8 . 10/19/2014
wonderful! hope you keep on writing ;)
yiota146 chapter 8 . 8/24/2014
I can't believe this chapter has been out so long and I'm only just getting around to reviewing!

I do have to ask why you had Ginny write down Harry's address, when she could have just told Bobbie. The only reason Dumbledore wrote it down for Harry was because he didn't want to see him in case Voldemort was lurking in Harry's mind. As for the enchantments on the house, I think you mean Muggle-Repelling Charms.

I'm looking forward to your next update (aside from R&D), maybe a new chapter of Strangers? You haven't updated that in a while.
ClaireBear1982 chapter 8 . 8/16/2014