Reviews for Friends and Foes
MHood80 chapter 8 . 8/8/2014
Really great chapter! Great way to see a muggle being shown the magical world. Just perfect the way that even Kingley's patronus looks annoyed, and he already knows that Ginny, Ron, and Hermione know what's happened. Great job, can't wait for more!
JoyWatson chapter 8 . 8/8/2014
I like that you did not make Bobbie (btw chose that name on purpose?) did not immediately believe evth she was told. It would have been quite out of character for somebody working for the police. Enjoyed this update very much.
Joy
JoyWatson chapter 7 . 8/6/2014
I stumbled upon a story of yours day before yesterday and just went from story to story. You are one of the very few ff-authors who actually manage to keep the characters as Rowling wrote them. And you've got very interesting story lines.
What I quite enjoy about your writing is that you also tell the story from the muggle side and are not afraid to bring muggles into the story that are anything but stupid (normally people tend to make them rather stupid - one of my dislikes)
Will there be a chance of you updating this story? It stopped on a cliff hanger - and I'm rather curious to see how it continues.
I'm glad I stumbled onto your stories. They must be among if not even the best stories I've read on
Hoping to read more from you. Joy
elfwarden chapter 7 . 8/2/2014
Ugh the suspense is killing me.
nucr and very exiting story.
can't wait for an update.
MelGinnylover chapter 7 . 7/22/2014
Another piece of brilliant writing as is the case with you usually... Loved it... eagerly waiting for the next chapter!
Lady Phoenix Fire Rose chapter 7 . 7/20/2014
Ah man, I was just really starting to get into this, it was at such an interesting part, and it ends... Well I guess I know how my readers feel about my stories.. I really need to finish the next chapter of Hidden... Nut that is irrelvent (I think I spelled that wrong?) Looking foreward to more, meanwhile I guess I'll just have to content myself with reading the other parts of this.
katesari chapter 7 . 7/20/2014
Weird but very interesting! Look forward to reading more! Bye
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 7 . 7/15/2014
This is absolutely absolutely amazing! Please add on soon. I can't wait to read more.
Nola17 chapter 7 . 7/15/2014
As always, I like your story very much! It is just such a nice combination between "normal life in the wizzard world combined with muggle world" and adventures.
Caeryn Lae chapter 7 . 7/13/2014
Really like the plot of this one! Would be funny if Daisy finds out about real wizards and witches but I guess they'd have to obliviate her then. Bobbie is a fun character to read about and I can't wait for the next chapter, where she will find out more. I'm kind of hoping that they won't have to obliviate her but instead employ her as a researcher for the Auror department (werewolves are accepted now, why not Muggles :P). She would certainly do a good job and her current career is probably ruined anyway since everyone considers her crazy for speaking the truth.
Sarcastrow chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
As always an excellent chapter from a terrific writer. I like this story a lot and love what you're setting up with Bobbie here. Bobbie the Bobby I love it.
Stephanie O chapter 7 . 7/8/2014
Trust Harry to be excited when he finds out he's had a "stalker"! lol I'm guessing he's going to start recruiting her to work with them anytime now... Anyway, a very exciting chapter with all the spying Bobbi discussed!
Stephanie O chapter 6 . 7/8/2014
I think Ginny sounds like a genius with her advice to Harry about sending Lavender to talk to Pansy - I'd be surprised if they don't get any valuable info from that lil' ol' girl talk! lol Love the "tie me up tie"...and Ginny's reaction to it!
Stephanie O chapter 5 . 7/8/2014
Thanks for including the translation for all the acronyms floating around in the "police talk" - you're right, it was very necessary! Am still curious about what a 'mews' is, though. My dictionary describes it as a small street behind a residential street, containing private stables. This sounds like what we would call an "alley". Am I on the right track?

I got such a kick out of Harry's "I'll call my boss, who calls his boss..." speech to the obnoxious Chief Inspector - just the way Harry said it made the chapter, imo. Those expandable wallets are so ingenious for the guys to use in the Aurors...it would look rather suspicious for them all to carry around something like Hermione's "beaded bag"! lol I'm also assuming that this event was the precursor to Bobbi Beadle joining Harry's team? (I knew her name sounded familiar for a reason!) Another great chapter! :)
Stephanie O chapter 4 . 7/8/2014
Hmmm, I'm with Ginny on her bet for Angelina and George! lol I got such a kick out of the jalapeno egg she gave him...and would be interested to see how Ginny's teammates react to her "gift" of such an egg. lol Loved the family banter at the Burrow, of course - it's always fun to "see" all of them together again, just like old times. ;) Just wondering, why didn't Ginny & Hermione share her old room instead of Bill & Charlie's room? (Then Charlie wouldn't have had to sleep in Ron's room and all that.) Were Percy & Audrey staying over?
387 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »