Reviews for Friends and Foes
FriendofMolly chapter 7 . 7/5/2014
North,
Well that certainly can't totally obliviate her. She did tell them she had copies of the photographs. One detailing the Muggleborn Freedom Association. I do hope you have the next ready. I will have my imagination running wild until you do. But this was a fascinating chapter. And here, most Magicals don't think Muggles see them. Ha!
FoM
BlackAce2137 chapter 7 . 7/5/2014
Great chapter as expected. The only disappointing thing was that it ended and now I have to wait for the next one. I wish JKR would give you permission to publish all your stories and write more.
luckydoggy chapter 7 . 7/5/2014
I'm also curious to know how hermione could afford such an expensive apartment, I feel like we know less about hermione compared to the rest of the gang. could you please write a short story about hermione which shows her setting up her life post hogwarts? All the stories you have already written which centre around her during her early twenties focus on her career.
Slaidback chapter 7 . 7/5/2014
Awesome ! Thanks.
caelgr97 chapter 7 . 7/5/2014
The sheer quantity and quality of your writing astounds me! This story is promising to be as good as all the others!
US Fan chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Neil, I too am an "adult" and I am enjoying your Potter fanfiction stories. The canon characters are true to Jo's originals, and the new characters that you have brought into the stories fit in well. I wish you'd finish more of your stories instead of having so many incomplete tales, though. At least I have something to look forward, though, as you add new chapters. Keep on writing!
Vicki Turner chapter 7 . 7/5/2014
Great chapter! I love seeing how Bobbie Beadle got involved with the magical world. Taping extra photos to her locker is a nice touch. I loved Harry's pull the old cliche sneak-into-the-car routine and his explanation "Magic!"

I'm never disappointed when I see another chapter posted by you. Your writing is superb and on a level that far exceeds 99% of the fics on this site.

Keep writing! Good work!
BlueWater5 chapter 7 . 7/5/2014
Great update! I enjoyed Bobbie explaining to the four wizards how she got all her information.
ginnyvampire chapter 7 . 7/5/2014
Yet you updated! You are amazing and the best author ever. Thank you so much for writing! Every time I read you're stories I feel "complete" Thanks so much!
ClaireBear1982 chapter 7 . 7/5/2014
Well I'll say one thing, Bobbie is a damn good copper! Very good indeed! Harry, is it wise to let on so much? I think you're a bit of a prat, surely you'll get done for breaking the Statute of Secrecy?! Be interesting now to see where this leads and what happens next!

Brilliant update as always N. Btw did I spot my name in there? Hehe.
Andy33 chapter 7 . 7/5/2014
Another great chapter that leaves me wanting more. I love the idea of Bobbie trying to find 12 Grimmauld Place, and the non-existent Weasley family, , and your use of the Italian restaurant as the scene of her introduction to the magical world. At least the incompetent waiter is no longer there!
Clearly Bobbie remains unobliviated, or recovers the memories, since you've written lots about her later career in the Auror Office and eventual magical husband. My guess is that Harry has worked out that if she can find him, Ginny, Ron and Hermione using information in the Muggle domain, she can find the Slytherin 4 (plus Daphne) hiding in the Muggle world using police methods where the Aurors have failed using magical ones, or at least teach them how to do it themselves.
I have this vague feeling that the next chapter will not in fact be Bobbie's introduction to magic itself but you'll show us something different, perhaps the results of the Cardiff surveillance, and come back to the restaurant scene later - not too much later, I hope.
8Lottie8 chapter 7 . 7/5/2014
Dun dun dun!
Charybdis2 chapter 7 . 7/5/2014
Another great chapter with so much detail throughout. I simply adore this story.

Now I want to know how and when Bobbie will become part of the team.

Superb!
Illyra chapter 7 . 7/5/2014
The only sentence after this cliffhanger is: Please update very soon!
No, honestly, really great chapter. I love Bobbies POV. Its no wonder she is later involved in Harrys work. Such a clever and tenacious police officer is something he should not let out of his sight.

Thank you very much for this fantastic chapter.
Lilyp chapter 7 . 7/5/2014
Excellent chapter. Bobbie is an amazing character. And Harry seems to want her skills in the search of Goyle. I'm looking forward to see her reaction to knowing about the Wizarding World
382 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »