Reviews for Friends and Foes
Andy33 chapter 7 . 7/5/2014
Another great chapter that leaves me wanting more. I love the idea of Bobbie trying to find 12 Grimmauld Place, and the non-existent Weasley family, , and your use of the Italian restaurant as the scene of her introduction to the magical world. At least the incompetent waiter is no longer there!
Clearly Bobbie remains unobliviated, or recovers the memories, since you've written lots about her later career in the Auror Office and eventual magical husband. My guess is that Harry has worked out that if she can find him, Ginny, Ron and Hermione using information in the Muggle domain, she can find the Slytherin 4 (plus Daphne) hiding in the Muggle world using police methods where the Aurors have failed using magical ones, or at least teach them how to do it themselves.
I have this vague feeling that the next chapter will not in fact be Bobbie's introduction to magic itself but you'll show us something different, perhaps the results of the Cardiff surveillance, and come back to the restaurant scene later - not too much later, I hope.
8Lottie8 chapter 7 . 7/5/2014
Dun dun dun!
Charybdis2 chapter 7 . 7/5/2014
Another great chapter with so much detail throughout. I simply adore this story.

Now I want to know how and when Bobbie will become part of the team.

Superb!
Illyra chapter 7 . 7/5/2014
The only sentence after this cliffhanger is: Please update very soon!
No, honestly, really great chapter. I love Bobbies POV. Its no wonder she is later involved in Harrys work. Such a clever and tenacious police officer is something he should not let out of his sight.

Thank you very much for this fantastic chapter.
Lilyp chapter 7 . 7/5/2014
Excellent chapter. Bobbie is an amazing character. And Harry seems to want her skills in the search of Goyle. I'm looking forward to see her reaction to knowing about the Wizarding World
aalens chapter 7 . 7/4/2014
There is something excitingly compelling, well to me at least, when Muggles are on the point of learning about the Wizarding world - as in this story and in the related story 'Strangers at Drakeshaugh', which is a large part of the reason that I love them so much. I hate sounding like a fan-girl, at my age it is decidedly embarrassing, but I have to face it, when it comes to your fics, that is what I am. I enjoy your stories just as much as I did the first book, just as much if not more than the next one, more than I did the next two, and, no comparison, far, far, far and away, more than last three books of it.
BTW, Are 'troousers' the Northumbrian, or Scottish or Magical version of trousers? lol
keeptheotherone chapter 7 . 7/4/2014
I really liked seeing Harry described through the eyes of a female who didn't know him; that was fun :) I've wanted to know how Bobbie joined the Aurors since I first read about her, so I loved this whole chapter and am really looking forward to the next one. It's amazing how much information Bobbie put together when she started connecting cover stories; each individual piece was plausible (well done there) and I can see why Harry wants to hire her! I thought the contrast between Harry's reaction and Hermione's reaction was classic characterization of both of them. Nice detail of Ginny as the intuitive one who realized Bobbie was feeling a little overwhelmed and both physically and verbally backed off. Also, I love the background detail you put into your stories, like giving a more specific location for Grimmauld Place. I always learn something :)
wareagle chapter 7 . 7/4/2014
I like your stories. They are all very well done. I think they could perhaps be woven together a little bit better, so that the overall narrative makes more sense, but if a series of books was to be written continuing the story where Rowling left off, these would be it.
diva.gonzo chapter 7 . 7/4/2014
*enthusiastic applause*

Once again, a lovely chapter that I almost burned pepper crusted pork chops for. Oh this was a delight to read, and enjoy. The little details, along with the internal monologue of the OFC that you have in the fic is delightful.
I can see why she would find conspiracies where they exist, when there is little care taken to protecting their identities in the course of their duties. Those details make it so nice in the fic.

As always, I look forward to more, at your leisure and opportunity.
Susan M M chapter 7 . 7/4/2014
So lovely to get more of Bobbie's background and why she was deemed good enough to join the DMLE.
yiota146 chapter 7 . 7/4/2014
Thank you for the update!

It was inevitable that Harry would either have to tell Bobbie the truth, or he'd have to Obliviate her. She proved herself more persistent than he would have liked. I like how you combine your stories and give continuity to your universe, but it was very cruel of you to leave it there! I'm hoping you'll post again soon.
Sammi chapter 7 . 7/4/2014
Is it wise to reveal to a muggle? Regardless, I love it!
Oracle2Phoenix chapter 7 . 7/4/2014
I like where this is going, I've been looking forward to reading how Bobbie got involved with Harry for a long time now, she must have made quite an impression on him.

Looking forward to your future updates and other projects.
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 7 . 7/4/2014
OH, NO! Another cliffhanger! Excellent chapter-I suppose Harry will Obliviate Bobbie when she finishes telling him how she found everything. Or maybe he'll let her remember b/c he knows she'll be ridiculed again if she talks about it to anyone. After all, Muggles who marry into the magical world can't be obliviate. Plus, she'd be a good contact, and she could get credit for solved cases, wouldn't she? Hope you've got a lovely weekend ahead of you!
scrappy8 chapter 7 . 7/4/2014