Reviews for Friends and Foes
Fugacity7 chapter 11 . 5/15/2019
Ah - come on now...

Another of your great stories that just ends in mid-stream.

I hope you haven't passed on and that you are still able to write so you can finish some of these great stories of yours that were left in the lurch last year.
unlikely2 chapter 11 . 4/10/2019
Really well told.
Al chapter 11 . 3/16/2019
Oh, no! It's not abandoned, is it? I was enjoying it so! Please continue!
Bizzy247 chapter 11 . 10/7/2018
This was going so well! Do you plan to finish it?
Guest chapter 11 . 9/19/2018
I cant decide if I want this story or James and me to finish first. I'd love to learn how Ron and Neville celebrate retiring.
Chris James chapter 11 . 9/16/2018
Hi, just finished a re-read, loved seeing how Bobbie met Harry & co. I hope you come back to this someday.
Clive54 chapter 11 . 9/1/2018
Looking forward to the next chapter.
frodogenic chapter 11 . 8/31/2018
Excellent as always
Guest chapter 11 . 8/14/2018
Great story, with the closest to canon characters I have been able to find in any fan fiction. Just hanging out for the remainder of the tale.
Vincent FGS91 chapter 11 . 8/3/2018
Mate, this needs resolving. :O O, SexyAbi...haha
Vincent FGS91 chapter 10 . 8/3/2018
Since this is quite before Cursed Child, Astoria's portrayal can be pardoned. :P
Vincent FGS91 chapter 5 . 8/2/2018
:-) enjoying this.
Vincent FGS91 chapter 3 . 8/2/2018
I still think this might've been condensed into 2 chapters... But, I like it. They can at least be cordial with each other.
Vincent FGS91 chapter 2 . 8/2/2018
This is interesting. Though, with only 11 chapters, I think 3 at least are wasted with the Dursley family...just saying.
Vincent FGS91 chapter 1 . 8/2/2018
I'm finally giving this aread. Normally, I will admit, whenever I see a story that looks good and with a good amount of chapters but no conclusion, I just...don't. But this, I don't know. I mix stories, extrapolating and fitting things into cannon; Perhaps in future, I might contribute to this site. But now, at last, I'm giving this a go; I love your tales, and how they all connect, one way or another, leading up and past Drakeshaugh.
387 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »