Reviews for Friends and Foes
Sunshine72 chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
I like it. I can't wait for the Dudley-Harry reunion. Thanks!
scrappy8 chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
great chapter now on to Dudley
Oracle2Phoenix chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
"North" You would have Petunia describe it like that wouldn't you. Don't know what she's got a against Newcastle, it's a lovely place, especially Tynemouth. Then again she's probably one of those people who refuses to go North of Watford without holiday jabs.

I do wonder how you will handle Dudley. He was a git like his parents but unlike them he was a child for most of it, so he may have grown up.

Look forward to the Auror investigation, hope Fenella didn't get into to much trouble from Harry's git (well maybe semi-git) of a boss. Oh yeah I read the last bit of Hunters and Prey it was good, Would Dennis still be in Hogwarts at this point? Ordinarily he should have finished school the previous year, but that's assuming he wasn't held back a year while the Death Eaters ran the Ministry.
MHood80 chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
What a great chapter! Harry finally confronts Uncle Vernon and proves that he can't be bullied anymore. Ginny was fantastic in this, with her support and her explanation to Harry about why the Dursley's are miserable. Showing the change that has apparently come over Dudley was great too. But I'm afraid Vernon is a lost cause! Excellent Job! Can't wait for more!
potternut190 chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
Possibly the best bit was:
'Remember the flying motorbike I once told you I'd dreamt about, Uncle Vernon?' he asked. 'It's parked outside.'

Loved it!
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Loved the vivid start to the new story! Can't wait to see what comes next for the nosy neighbors on Privet Drive! Looks like the Dursleys will reap what they've sown with the troublemaking persona they gave Harry way back then...and Harry riding up on a motorcycle just adds to that image they already have, oh the horrors! lol
Oriondruid chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Excellent opening to a new story, a brilliant description of a typical suburban English weekend idyll being disrupted by the arrival of a 'disruptive element'. :o) This promises to be yet another excellent story and to tie up the loose ends around one of the most tragic deaths at the Battle of Hogwarts. I'm anticipating great things of this tale and I'm sure it won't disappoint!
tybeaniebabiesgirl chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Wow a great start really draws ya in.
jessicamakayla23 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Awesome first chapter
Eemohlish chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Yay! What a brilliant begining! I particularly liked the line ending in 'uncalled for friendliness', made me giggle. The build up in this chapter has me all excited, the final, ominous line cemented that. I'm superly looking forwards to see how this fic goes. *excited dance*
[Note: please excuse the non sequential dithering/gushing and the made up word in this comment]
:D
Lilyp chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Great start. I'm eager to see why Hary went to Privet Drive and what it has to do with the pursuit of Goyle.
I have just posted two reviews to the two last chpaters of H&P, but they came under "guest" I thought I was logged in, sorry for that. Anyway, they are great.
Slaidback chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
want to hit a next button...
jadely31 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Off to a good start. I know I will enjoy this story. Thanks for writing and sharing it.
JetLaBarge chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
To Northumbrian,

First you finish a story, and then such a fantastic start to a new one!

I love your description of Privet Drive! It sounds so British striving upper middle class, where status is everything.

Ginny would have a Harpies helmet. Do you still own a motorcycle, or are you like me a middle aged man who kind of yearns for one again. Dragon skin jackets?

Thank you for a good start and for filling in your version of the Potterverse.

JetLaBarge
BlackAce2137 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
I smile and cheer everytime I receive an email that tells me that a new story or chapter by you is available.

Can't wait for more! This one looks like another great one.
381 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »