Reviews for Friends and Foes
BlackAce2137 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
I smile and cheer everytime I receive an email that tells me that a new story or chapter by you is available.

Can't wait for more! This one looks like another great one.
JJayGurl chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
A great start! I can't wait to read this story! :)
Zalini chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
So glad that you have started another new story as I enjoy reading all of your other fics. Nice prologue to start with and I do look forward for more...soon. Please keep writing.
Anon chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Ginny's reaction was the best. Cowering and being ill at ease is exactly what ogglers hope for.
PotterWizard85 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Excellent as always
FriendofMolly chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
North,
Excellent start! Well anytime Harry can mess with Vernon, is excellent with me. I also am enjoying this start of your next fiction. I look forward to the little bits you are going to impart. I look forward to the next installment.
FoM
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
A great start to this new section of your multi-part story. The description of Privet Drive may even convey more of its suburban smugness than JKR can manage. Can't wait to see the reaction of the Dursleys to Harry & Ginny's arrival.
yiota chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Happy New Year! Thank you for the update!

How rude of Ginny to draw attention to the staring of the neighbours! It seems that now it's the Dursleys that get stared at and gossiped about. Nice!

I'm really looking forward to the confrontation between Harry and the Dursleys, and especially Ginny and the Dursleys!
couriouserby2 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
I'm intrigued by the beginning and looking forward to another excellent story!
aalens chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
This is great (as always) but so short, sob, please have pity on us, your greedy readers, and update it soon.
I loved the 'contented whirr of happily grazing lawnmowers'.
SoGranola chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Eek! A new story! I'm so excited, especially as this is the first time I'll be along for the whole ride, from posting of the first chapter to the last.

This opening is brilliant, and very JKR-esque. In fact, I've been convinced for a while now that you actually *are* JKR and are continuing to write the story of Harry, Ginny, Ron & Hermione just for fun and personal satisfaction. I'm not sure you'll ever be able to convince me otherwise.

I'm looking forward to the rest of this!
isi7140 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Yay, new story!
And I don't think that the two of them will care about the staring. :)
MrRobertsIII chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Cute start
Emmafromkent chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Oh what an exciting first chapter!
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Lovely bit of description, and you showed beautifully how well Petunia fit into Privet Drive.
382 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 Next »