Reviews for Friends and Foes
Aelfgar chapter 9 . 2/22/2018
28767 633423 "Auror Office". Ha! Several years after reading this for the first time, I finally made the connection. Love it.
lojosmom chapter 2 . 2/12/2018
Great visit with the Dursleys! They behaved exactly how I would expect them to. Ginny was awesome and I loved that Harry finally stood up to them.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/29/2018
Damn it, you pull me in with your skill and wonderful story and no matter where I turn you never finish one. It's like being blue balled by a book. TBH I love all your work please finish them
cathryn chapter 11 . 1/19/2018
hi I wish you had finished this and other stories. It is such a pity if you dont I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your writing PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, continue Thanks
lizzzsunshine chapter 8 . 12/7/2017
Wow, bringing a Muggle into the mix was a very ballsy move by Harry.
cathryn chapter 11 . 11/2/2017
Why didn't you finish this story I would LOVE to know what happened it is a bit frustrating. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE could you finish it. thank you
Wild-bill-13 chapter 1 . 9/5/2017
Another wonderful addition to the narrative world you have created. I really enjoy these stories and inclusion of so many new characters. The origin of Bobbie Beadle is a great example and shows Harry and his progressive thinking. I do hope we will see the conclusion of this one day. I'd like to see how this gets resolved and whether the slytherins, especially Goyle, are caught. I do hope that between this story and Aurors and Schoolgirls you will be able to return to some of the earlier stories and fill in some of the gaps in the narrative. Keep up the great work!
Wild-bill-13 chapter 11 . 9/5/2017
Aliragal chapter 11 . 8/14/2017
Once again you've managed to create another compelling and interesting story that doesn't involve some all powerful villain. The final Slytherins, Nott, Draco, all of them all add to the story without being overwhelming. I realize that I have been reading most of these stories out of order, so it is quite refreshing to see where Bobbie comes from. You've done a stupendous job once again with the interactions between the characters. It all seems so genuine and well thought out. I look forward to the possibility of future updates.
DoraditaGo chapter 11 . 7/17/2017
Ugh Goyle! Any updates soon? :)
Guest chapter 11 . 6/14/2017
Please please please let this not be abandoned! I almost cried when I got to the last chapter of Aurors and Schoolgirls and realized there wasn't another chapter. Your writing is amazing I don't know how I'll be able to read anything else after I've finished all your stories. Thank you. You're wonderful.
bRaTsKi chapter 11 . 12/31/2016
i've been binge reading your entire collection of stories. i can't wait for updates
mysinger chapter 11 . 12/19/2016
Fantastic Story! The plot is gripping and the characters are well written. I hope they are able to save the Apothecary's family and stop the Jr. Death Eaters from getting those ingredients. Well Done!
Highflight 306 chapter 11 . 12/6/2016
I hope that you have not abandoned this story. I know that you generally have several on the go at the same time, but please do not forsake this one.
ssigerson chapter 11 . 9/26/2016
Suspense, suspense. Because you publish as you do a careful reader knows how things will end up, but reading it layed out is amazing! I can't wait to read more.
387 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »