Reviews for Friends and Foes
Wild-bill-13 chapter 1 . 9/5/2017
Another wonderful addition to the narrative world you have created. I really enjoy these stories and inclusion of so many new characters. The origin of Bobbie Beadle is a great example and shows Harry and his progressive thinking. I do hope we will see the conclusion of this one day. I'd like to see how this gets resolved and whether the slytherins, especially Goyle, are caught. I do hope that between this story and Aurors and Schoolgirls you will be able to return to some of the earlier stories and fill in some of the gaps in the narrative. Keep up the great work!
Wild-bill-13 chapter 11 . 9/5/2017
Aliragal chapter 11 . 8/14/2017
Once again you've managed to create another compelling and interesting story that doesn't involve some all powerful villain. The final Slytherins, Nott, Draco, all of them all add to the story without being overwhelming. I realize that I have been reading most of these stories out of order, so it is quite refreshing to see where Bobbie comes from. You've done a stupendous job once again with the interactions between the characters. It all seems so genuine and well thought out. I look forward to the possibility of future updates.
DoraditaGo chapter 11 . 7/17/2017
Ugh Goyle! Any updates soon? :)
Guest chapter 11 . 6/14/2017
Please please please let this not be abandoned! I almost cried when I got to the last chapter of Aurors and Schoolgirls and realized there wasn't another chapter. Your writing is amazing I don't know how I'll be able to read anything else after I've finished all your stories. Thank you. You're wonderful.
bRaTsKi chapter 11 . 12/31/2016
i've been binge reading your entire collection of stories. i can't wait for updates
mysinger chapter 11 . 12/19/2016
Fantastic Story! The plot is gripping and the characters are well written. I hope they are able to save the Apothecary's family and stop the Jr. Death Eaters from getting those ingredients. Well Done!
Highflight 306 chapter 11 . 12/6/2016
I hope that you have not abandoned this story. I know that you generally have several on the go at the same time, but please do not forsake this one.
ssigerson chapter 11 . 9/26/2016
Suspense, suspense. Because you publish as you do a careful reader knows how things will end up, but reading it layed out is amazing! I can't wait to read more.
visitor chapter 8 . 8/8/2016
Can't wait to see were this muggle police officer fits into this magical world, well done
top story chapter 3 . 7/23/2016
Dudley is dating a muggle witch?! Oh please let this work out
Joe s chapter 11 . 6/28/2016
AAAAAAHHH the suspense is killing me! All the great stories are in progress. Keep up the great work!
Prince Pondincherry chapter 6 . 4/22/2016
It's great how they just walk in and spot Mundugus as a side note.
Bubbles of Colours chapter 11 . 2/29/2016
I love this story and I really want to know what's going to happen. I hope you're doing good! Thanks for the update.
Oriondruid chapter 11 . 2/28/2016
Another great update for this tale, one I'm sure many have been looking forward to. Nott's a nasty piece of work, as we all know, hope he also gets his comeuppance one day. A nice couple of slices of 'domestic bliss' showing some lighter moments in the ongoing situation, plus it seems that the net is closing in on Collin's killer. One minor thing, there seems to be a slight disconnect between the section on Harry and Ginny at her Welsh home and their relocation to that of the Grangers. Perhaps a slight oversight? Never mind though, it was a little odd but didn't really detract much from the narrative. Looking forward to more to come.
Many Blessings.