Reviews for Friends and Foes
daredyoutokissme chapter 11 . 2/23/2016
New chapter, yay!
Theodore is a very intriguing character. I like the idea that he isn't on anyone's side, though I was surprised about the plot to kill Harry.
Ron and Hermione were great, very canon. After all the informative stuff about portkeys and whatnot in the previous chapter I was glad for a moment of fluff.
I liked that Harry asked funny if he could talk about work. It shows that he knows he works a lot and cares about her being interested in the conversation.
Did something weird happen right after that? I believe it said something like after Harry's comment there was a moment of silence but Harry didn't speak right before then. Did I miss something?
Just William chapter 11 . 2/21/2016
As always another great update. Many thanks.
Lilyp chapter 11 . 2/21/2016
You write lovely male characters. Harry and Ron are so likeable, each in his own way. Most male autores write more realistic males than female authors, but they are also less likeable from a woman's pov. You make really care for them.
Brilliant chapter, with delicious interactions.
SOLariss chapter 11 . 2/20/2016
So Weasleys have sole monopoly on mirrorphones. And we know, that this devices become widespread far beyond UK. Taking this into account, as well as Hermiones brain power, and knowledge how business is done in real world, it seems that Weasley clan will by far surpass all those arrogant ancient families like Apple and Google did to majority of Wall Street companies.

Then, it seems, that there is no data encryption used by wizards, and the sole producer of the most convenient way of communication in the magic world, has very tight connection with law enforcement dept. I foresee a creation of magical analog of GCHQ that will listen and record conversations and mirrorphones locations, process that data and provide control over whole magical world into Weasley and Potters hands.
memnarch chapter 11 . 2/20/2016
Nott is really living up to his namesake. He's either tying things up and making them more complicated, or he's unraveling them just to amuse himself. It'd be interesting to see him with a partner who can keep up with him (though I suspect you're heading in that direction).
yiota146 chapter 11 . 2/20/2016
Thank you for the update, I really missed this story! I'm curious about how Bletchley intends to persuade people to kill Harry. Another drink with a mind-control Potion? I do wonder how Theodore knows what the plan is. And just as Ron has been accused of being a buffoon, he goes on and proves it! Still, I think Hermione needs the humour he brings to the relationship, he softens her, makes her more human and less of a stuck up known it-all. I really love Harry and Ginny together, I think they are exactly what each other needs. I just love how they interact. I just hope Abigail's delay in informing them hasn't caused too much damage. I'm looking forward to your next update!
Charybdis2 chapter 11 . 2/20/2016
Great to get back on the trail with this story.

Love the interplay between them and the links to your other stories.
The Three Stoogies chapter 11 . 2/20/2016
a good chapter keep up the good work
sroyonline chapter 11 . 2/19/2016
I liked one of your reviews, "I may or may not have squealed a little when I saw there was an update. Superb writing, as usual". It's because that's exactly my reaction. :) Well not exactly. I don't suppose I squeal. Ha-Ha. In any case, enjoyed this chapter immensely. Great job.
nanaeleanor chapter 11 . 2/19/2016
Brilliant update. I really appreciate the way we still don't know about Nott, unless I missed something. His scene helps move the plot along, but without revealing his true motives. He obvs has a mole in the Auror dept and his knowledge about the murder plot against Harry is making him seem guilty, but maybe he just likes to know everything to feel powerful and stay in control of whatever he can. Good writing keeps me guessing. It's unfolding like a good detective program. In fact I somehow see Bobbie as Inspector Linley's 'working class' sidekick. Anyway, good job. Loved it.
moozga chapter 11 . 2/19/2016
Great chapter, can't wait to read more!
banzi chapter 11 . 2/19/2016
I liked how Ron made Hermione toast. That part made me laugh. I really like this story and am eager to see what happens next.
Gizzy's Mama chapter 11 . 2/19/2016
Another great chapter. I enjoy the mystery of this story as well as the fluffiness of our favorite couples. The "complicated" toaster scene was great. Ron is definitely Arthur Weasleys son. I must compliment you again on how well all your stories really tie into one big story. I hope your real life has settled enough that there will be more frequent updates on your "in progress" works because I really want Goyle and his goons caught and I'm just waiting for Jacqui Charlton to figure out what exactly is so strange about the Potters.
diva.gonzo chapter 11 . 2/19/2016
*Enthusiastic applause*

Lovely update and I'm loving this chapter, including the segment with Theodore Nott Jr and Pansy - but the end section with Harry and Ginny at the Grangers with Ron and Hermione was adorable.

I look forward to more, at your leisure and opportunity.

P.S. - I'd never heard of black pudding ciabiatta and went to look it up. That might be a bit daring-do for me - especially since I'm not in the Midlands or North.
Rawem chapter 11 . 2/19/2016
Pretty good chapter once again!

I'm really glad you've decided to continue a bit more with this one. Direct confrontations between Muggles and wizards is really your strong suit (this story, Strangers and James and Me).
Everything back to normal with your real-life situation?

Cheers