Reviews for Friends and Foes
visitor chapter 8 . 8/8/2016
Can't wait to see were this muggle police officer fits into this magical world, well done
top story chapter 3 . 7/23/2016
Dudley is dating a muggle witch?! Oh please let this work out
Joe s chapter 11 . 6/28/2016
AAAAAAHHH the suspense is killing me! All the great stories are in progress. Keep up the great work!
Prince Pondincherry chapter 6 . 4/22/2016
It's great how they just walk in and spot Mundugus as a side note.
Bubbles of Colours chapter 11 . 2/29/2016
I love this story and I really want to know what's going to happen. I hope you're doing good! Thanks for the update.
Oriondruid chapter 11 . 2/28/2016
Another great update for this tale, one I'm sure many have been looking forward to. Nott's a nasty piece of work, as we all know, hope he also gets his comeuppance one day. A nice couple of slices of 'domestic bliss' showing some lighter moments in the ongoing situation, plus it seems that the net is closing in on Collin's killer. One minor thing, there seems to be a slight disconnect between the section on Harry and Ginny at her Welsh home and their relocation to that of the Grangers. Perhaps a slight oversight? Never mind though, it was a little odd but didn't really detract much from the narrative. Looking forward to more to come.
Many Blessings.
Oriondruid.
Pokybyte chapter 11 . 2/26/2016
I like the idea of bobby having a taser or gun

Good stuff, keep it up!
FriendofMolly chapter 11 . 2/25/2016
North,
Loafs of things to think about. It never occurred that Bobbie, or any Auror would be alone. They could always allow her a stun gun, or pepper spray.
FoM
MuggleCreator chapter 11 . 2/23/2016
Nice chapter.
daredyoutokissme chapter 11 . 2/23/2016
New chapter, yay!
Theodore is a very intriguing character. I like the idea that he isn't on anyone's side, though I was surprised about the plot to kill Harry.
Ron and Hermione were great, very canon. After all the informative stuff about portkeys and whatnot in the previous chapter I was glad for a moment of fluff.
I liked that Harry asked funny if he could talk about work. It shows that he knows he works a lot and cares about her being interested in the conversation.
Did something weird happen right after that? I believe it said something like after Harry's comment there was a moment of silence but Harry didn't speak right before then. Did I miss something?
Just William chapter 11 . 2/21/2016
As always another great update. Many thanks.
Lilyp chapter 11 . 2/21/2016
You write lovely male characters. Harry and Ron are so likeable, each in his own way. Most male autores write more realistic males than female authors, but they are also less likeable from a woman's pov. You make really care for them.
Brilliant chapter, with delicious interactions.
SOLariss chapter 11 . 2/20/2016
So Weasleys have sole monopoly on mirrorphones. And we know, that this devices become widespread far beyond UK. Taking this into account, as well as Hermiones brain power, and knowledge how business is done in real world, it seems that Weasley clan will by far surpass all those arrogant ancient families like Apple and Google did to majority of Wall Street companies.

Then, it seems, that there is no data encryption used by wizards, and the sole producer of the most convenient way of communication in the magic world, has very tight connection with law enforcement dept. I foresee a creation of magical analog of GCHQ that will listen and record conversations and mirrorphones locations, process that data and provide control over whole magical world into Weasley and Potters hands.
memnarch chapter 11 . 2/20/2016
Nott is really living up to his namesake. He's either tying things up and making them more complicated, or he's unraveling them just to amuse himself. It'd be interesting to see him with a partner who can keep up with him (though I suspect you're heading in that direction).
yiota146 chapter 11 . 2/20/2016
Thank you for the update, I really missed this story! I'm curious about how Bletchley intends to persuade people to kill Harry. Another drink with a mind-control Potion? I do wonder how Theodore knows what the plan is. And just as Ron has been accused of being a buffoon, he goes on and proves it! Still, I think Hermione needs the humour he brings to the relationship, he softens her, makes her more human and less of a stuck up known it-all. I really love Harry and Ginny together, I think they are exactly what each other needs. I just love how they interact. I just hope Abigail's delay in informing them hasn't caused too much damage. I'm looking forward to your next update!
387 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »