Reviews for Friends and Foes
Charybdis2 chapter 11 . 2/20/2016
Great to get back on the trail with this story.

Love the interplay between them and the links to your other stories.
The Three Stoogies chapter 11 . 2/20/2016
a good chapter keep up the good work
sroyonline chapter 11 . 2/19/2016
I liked one of your reviews, "I may or may not have squealed a little when I saw there was an update. Superb writing, as usual". It's because that's exactly my reaction. :) Well not exactly. I don't suppose I squeal. Ha-Ha. In any case, enjoyed this chapter immensely. Great job.
nanaeleanor chapter 11 . 2/19/2016
Brilliant update. I really appreciate the way we still don't know about Nott, unless I missed something. His scene helps move the plot along, but without revealing his true motives. He obvs has a mole in the Auror dept and his knowledge about the murder plot against Harry is making him seem guilty, but maybe he just likes to know everything to feel powerful and stay in control of whatever he can. Good writing keeps me guessing. It's unfolding like a good detective program. In fact I somehow see Bobbie as Inspector Linley's 'working class' sidekick. Anyway, good job. Loved it.
moozga chapter 11 . 2/19/2016
Great chapter, can't wait to read more!
banzi chapter 11 . 2/19/2016
I liked how Ron made Hermione toast. That part made me laugh. I really like this story and am eager to see what happens next.
Gizzy's Mama chapter 11 . 2/19/2016
Another great chapter. I enjoy the mystery of this story as well as the fluffiness of our favorite couples. The "complicated" toaster scene was great. Ron is definitely Arthur Weasleys son. I must compliment you again on how well all your stories really tie into one big story. I hope your real life has settled enough that there will be more frequent updates on your "in progress" works because I really want Goyle and his goons caught and I'm just waiting for Jacqui Charlton to figure out what exactly is so strange about the Potters.
diva.gonzo chapter 11 . 2/19/2016
*Enthusiastic applause*

Lovely update and I'm loving this chapter, including the segment with Theodore Nott Jr and Pansy - but the end section with Harry and Ginny at the Grangers with Ron and Hermione was adorable.

I look forward to more, at your leisure and opportunity.

P.S. - I'd never heard of black pudding ciabiatta and went to look it up. That might be a bit daring-do for me - especially since I'm not in the Midlands or North.
Rawem chapter 11 . 2/19/2016
Pretty good chapter once again!

I'm really glad you've decided to continue a bit more with this one. Direct confrontations between Muggles and wizards is really your strong suit (this story, Strangers and James and Me).
Everything back to normal with your real-life situation?

Cheers
Clell65619 chapter 11 . 2/19/2016
A nice bit of 'day in the life' to break up the story. Looking forward to the next part of whichever of your stories that comes next.
TheProphetBVB chapter 11 . 2/19/2016
I may or may not have squealed a little when I saw there was an update. Superb writing, as usual.
scrappy8 chapter 11 . 2/19/2016
great chapter
Bubbles of Colours chapter 10 . 1/17/2016
Lavender is so cool!
I'm still waiting for Harry, Ginny, Ron and Hermione to go to Dudley's birthday party, so they can talk again with Daisy and find out about Millie Flynn's Wytchcraeft store! I'm sure it's related to Millicent and Marcus Flint and it was so obvious and they missed it x33

Thanks for the great story,
Connie
Ghost chapter 10 . 1/6/2016
Haha I like it. Doubt Ron was in on that exact plan but Lavender played into it easily. Nicely done.
Ghost chapter 9 . 1/6/2016
Simple and yet mind-numbingly brilliant.
387 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »