Reviews for Friends and Foes
Ghost chapter 8 . 1/6/2016
This has gone on for several chapters. Intrigued to see where Beadle fits into the story arc. seeing as there are only two more chapters.
Ghost chapter 7 . 1/6/2016
Ah! Killer cliff hanger at the end there. Wow.
Ghost chapter 7 . 1/6/2016
I'm going to go ahead and post my thoughts mid-way through the chapter, since this one is developing rather fast. Although I'm not a big fan of new characters, I am positively intrigued by your addition of Beadle, of the investigation, and of the restaurant scene. Can't wait to see where it leads.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/6/2016
The line about Beadle's professionalism is brilliantly written.

Very detailed on the Police bits, again, I'm impressed.
Ghost chapter 4 . 1/6/2016
Like how you've characterized George. Tough to do his character in canon after the series ended but yours seems a natural one.
Ghost chapter 3 . 1/6/2016
Lot of backstory and research required for this one. I recognize and respect it.

Curious to see where the story goes with regard to Dudley.
Ghost chapter 2 . 1/6/2016
Discovering your interlinked quilt of stories was a treasure trove. Truly impressed with the volume of writing you've done, especially when it is of such quality. I also like the premises on which you base your writing. We're of a like mind.

top story chapter 5 . 9/19/2015
Abberline the police version of Vernon can only imagine his family
Xanoka chapter 10 . 9/13/2015
Lavender Brown: Master of Interrogation. I love her so much.
Xanoka chapter 6 . 9/13/2015
Shout out to Cara. I love love love how detailed and interconnected the stories in your HP universe are. The continuity is fantastic! It really feels like a real world, like canon, but more modern and progressive. Love it.
Xanoka chapter 5 . 9/13/2015
I love all the Auror Office/police stuff in your stories! I kind of feel Harry comes off a bit Sherlockian here (at least in terms of knowing things they don't and annoying the police). And finally fund the origin story for Rob! Awesome chapter!
FriendofMolly chapter 10 . 9/6/2015
North,
The DA Aurors are getting better and better. Lav is quirky but I believe she'll be effective. It seems she's playing both sides, she wants to get Daphne, but help Astoria. Wow!
FoM
Teneombre chapter 10 . 9/5/2015
I like the way you focus some chapter on Bobbie, even she is a muggle. It's give this story something more. Thanks for it and see you soon for the following chapter, I hope :)

catly

Ten
top story chapter 9 . 8/30/2015
I think Bobbie could be a great help them with muggle murders by giving a muggle pov
Guest chapter 10 . 8/21/2015
I certainly hope they catch Colin's killer at some point.
387 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »