Reviews for Friends and Foes
scrappy8 chapter 10 . 7/5/2015
great chapter
FriendofMolly chapter 9 . 7/3/2015
North,
So many thoughts swirling in my head. It's really time for the Ministry to learn more about the Muggle World. As much as they value their secrecy, it's also a way for the criminals to hide. The Muggles have cameras in so many places, it could be a way to track the crooks. I'm really liking Bobbie, how many others would be as accepting and open to the Magical World as she? I'd also would like to see her away from the stereotypical higher ups she has to deal with. I look forward to the next,
FoM
Imraphel chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
I've read 'Strangers at Drakeshaugh' a couple of times, but this may actually be better. Genuinely good with a draw-you-in plot, well-written in proper English without the usual fanon cliches; I could happily read more in this vein. I hope I won't have to wait too long.
Vento-del-Sud chapter 9 . 7/3/2015
*Surelу it can't be that easy?
Bobby will yet amaze them with the simplest non-magical solutions! Her contribution will be great, I'm looking forward to reading more!
diva.gonzo chapter 9 . 6/30/2015
*Enthusiastic applause*

How could I have forgotten to review this chapter? Oh this was nice. I soooo enjoyed the descriptions of Susan and Lavender. Polly just rocks so hard! And Terry, sweet Terry, acting the heavy.

I think what I enjoy the most on this is the candor and respect between Bobbie and Kingsley. He's not a slouch, not by a long-shot, but her abilities impress even him, using Muggle methods. Couple ole coppers trying to change the world, one case at a time.

(And I love the talk of London! I love reading those local color moments, for sure!)

As always, I look forward to more, at your leisure and opportunity.
Oriondruid chapter 9 . 6/30/2015
It's good to have a new chapter of this exciting story. Yet more revelations about about how Bobbie ended up working with the Auror Office and MIT. Great to see that Godley's plan to get her into serious trouble was thwarted and that he was 'introduced' to Terry. Serves him right! :o)
It was great seeing through Bobbie's eyes as she first enters The Ministry and the many new ideas and information about the Wizarding World she learned there. The bit where Lavender casually dropped into the conversation that she is werewolf and Bobbie was already so overwhelmed by all the other new things around her she barely even reacted was very funny. However Bobbie is already using her police training to suggest new and potentially useful lines of inquiry and we know she will soon adjust to her new life and not only fit in but become a positive asset to the team.
As usual this was well written and entertaining, I'm looking forward to more.
Many Blessings.
Oriondruid, (John).
BlackAce2137 chapter 9 . 6/25/2015
LOL... I was reading this story again and just noticed Bobbie's name! Looks like Harry, Hermione, and Ron found another RAB!
hoot48 chapter 9 . 6/24/2015
Northumbrian,

Talk about pressure. Keep up the great work.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
Chaps 1 thru 9 are a good enough murder mystery plus "fish out of water". Had to skim past some same 'ol, same 'ol boring bits. Entertaining overall.
yiota146 chapter 9 . 6/21/2015
Now where was it that we heard the name Millie Flynn? Maybe Harry will want to visit with Dudley and Daisy some time soon? So this is how Bobbie became a part of M.I.T. Harry does have a way of getting what he wants, no matter whose orders he has to ignore. So, what will you update next? 'Strangers' maybe?
Alena chapter 9 . 6/8/2015
!I LOOOOVEEE the world youve created!everything is so well written
Everything you write ill take it as cannnon till jk comes and tells me otherwise
Keepitup:)
Darth Marrs chapter 9 . 6/8/2015
I love how seamless and authentic you are able to make the magical world seem.
aalens chapter 9 . 6/8/2015
I almost missed seeing the update notice for this one! That is almost scary. LOL
You are one of only a handful of fanfic writers whose original characters are as interesting and engaging as the canon ones — which is one of the why this story continues to be so good.
potternut190 chapter 9 . 6/6/2015
Yet another great chapter. I re-read the whole story and hope that we will get to see Lavender using her gossip related talents on Parkinson. I wonder it Bobbie will use some Muggle technology like satellite imagery to discover Goyle's home island...
truBlack chapter 9 . 6/6/2015
Brilliant. Bobbie must be one of my favorite of your OC. I think it is brilliant that you will have her help in locating the lost Slytherins. She has a month to prove her worth so I am assuming that by month's end then they will have located them.

I could be wrong of course but something significant will have to happen. We know she is eventually approved and Harry's position in the Ministry remains safe.

I will read this again because maybe I missed something. I was always under the impression that the Ministry of Magic had muggle repellent charms and therefore muggles were never seen near the vicinity.

Either way... I wanted to know... I know you once said you get your information from HP Lexicon but not Potterverse. Have you ever followed JK Rowling on Twitter? She does not say much but from time to time she will give us tidbits. Just yesterday for example she explained that the reason Harry's children are not named after Remus is because Harry felt that Teddy would want to eventually use it for one of HIS children.

Anyway... I am happy to see you are back again, Mr North. I will admit I was growing worried that you might have just said, "Ahh F-THIS" and decided enough if enough. Your stories are BRILLIANT! :)
387 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »