Reviews for Tame the Beast: How to Deal with Pregnant Women
BlackCatRunning chapter 1 . 7/20
I'll admit, I was a little hesitant to read this at first, but I am so glad I did. This was amazing. The dialogue was pure gold, and everyone was in perfect character. The fight between Gin and Toshi at the end had me in stitches I was laughing so hard.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Oh my god this was better than sliced buttered bread. AND THATS THE BEST THING.
ougley chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
cute
RenegadeWarrior chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
I'm dying of laughter and feels here. This fits perfectly with the constant crack, mood whiplash, 4th wall breakage, and everything else that makes Gintama so unique and wonderful. Keep up the great job!
Risa Hijikata chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Bahahahhaha... OMG. I got a good laugh out of this... so good! My eyes were watering. Good job!
Ladie Eien chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
i love girl hijikata! they seem like such a happy family, ginhiji togoro and the rest of yorozuya. so cute! i hope you write more ginhiji soon!
higitsune84tails chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
uwaaah..., I ... I am a girl and I- *tears*
God! I have watch how a labor happen in my biology class, and that time I didn't feel anything, but read your story, I don't know, but its feel terrifying, argh! I want to cry, QAQ but well I think its because you give the feeling too, how Hijikata and Gintoki feel, thats why its look like real, and I want to cry again, ;_;

well, after all I can't say anything anymore, I always love GinHiji and this little family give me a warm atmosphere, :')

okay, I think its enough, write another GinHiji again author-san,
KonKon chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Okay... first of all, I just wanted to say... I SO SO SO LOOOOOOVE THIS STORY! Like really, I was waiting (ever since this two idiots became my OTP) for someone who would finally write a Gintoki x fem!Hiji fanfic... and here you are, sent from the heavens above! Idk, maybe I'm not just exploring the internet more, thus me finding a fanfiction with a setting like this only now, but that's beside the point.

Anyways, I really love how this story went. I feel like I would get thrown away to the end of the universe (in a very good way) with all the cheesy feels and moe feels going on between Gintoki and Hijikata. Every time Gintoki tries to woo Hijikata, even if there's still this certain indifference to his lines, I could feel there's just sweetness to it enough to send me squealing and squirming all the way. ( / / / / / ) Also, it still retained its original Gintama atmosphere all throughout the story which made all the more enjoyable to read! Like I could really see the ending where Shinpachi welcoming Togoro to the family happening in actual anime lol. This really was a nice read!

Now I'm off to reading your another het!GinHiji and I'm pretty much sure I'll be looking forward to more of your GinHij in the future! Thanks so much for this story!
fucktheclosedMinded chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
This is probably the second best Ginfem!Hiji fic out there. Of course, first place belongs to you too. ;) I love both of your Ginfem!Hiji ffs and I hope you continue writing for them.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
i love it.
Pinky Divertimento chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
aww hahahaha. the whole thing was so cute! moe everywhere! all the references to the other eps that happen in gintama were so hilarious. they even named their son togoro! from the 2 years later arc! soooooooo cute. thank you so much for writing this. hope you continue writing gin x fem hiji fics cause your really good at the,.
mlogiizer chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Oh i love how they found out Hijikta was pregnant. Adn Tama was so nonchalant about the whole thing too. "I'm lovin' it!" Lmao. Also Gintoki's speech on why he loved Hijikata was so sweet.
Really loved it it was just so adorable and i could definitely see him saying that to someone in canon. Your humor was great too. It was pretty darn close to cannon and i definitely like that. ;-)
Hope to see more Ginhiji from you