Reviews for The Young Adventurer's Club
uyen.dinh.90 chapter 23 . 7/20
Wow.
This was an amazing story.
I have never read anything that has the same premise.
I loved it.
Thank you for writing such a great tale.
uyen.dinh.90 chapter 1 . 7/20
Oh what a start to a story.
I am excited to see what's in store
Shenandoah76209 chapter 23 . 7/1
Okay this was tons of fun and sweet and poignant on top of it. I'm really going to have to read it again. Thanks so much!
Exciting and cute
tinapo85 chapter 23 . 6/9
This story was unique and enjoyable. I really liked how you handled the different characters from different time periods.
turbulenthandholding chapter 23 . 4/16
This was the most fun adventure story! I adored how the plot played out so much and Hermione and Severus's relationship was so great. Thank you for an amazingly fun story! I enjoyed it so much.
Clarine chapter 23 . 4/5
Deuxième lecture et toujours aussi entrainant ! Une aventure époustouflante à travers les âges et les mythes qui nous amène à nous rappeler qu'i apprendre de tous et partout.
Merci pour le partage.
finallyafangirl chapter 23 . 4/4
That was awesome.
finallyafangirl chapter 9 . 4/4
Okay. I am soo hooked. That was a heck of a couple! This is getting more gripping busy the minute.
finallyafangirl chapter 3 . 4/4
Oh wow! Way you to go Omega Squad!
Starfox5 chapter 23 . 3/17
Good story. Nice twists, crazy adventures, and a solid happy ending. Well done!
RandomObsessionsOfMine chapter 23 . 3/14
WOOOOOO
Born in 20th Century chapter 23 . 3/7
Thanks for sharing this amazing story! Can't believe I read this all in one go, it's utterly brilliant, your unique idea of the 'Young Adventurer's Club', the time travelling and how it's all linked to the HP timeline we know from the books and films - thank you for sharing this fantastic universe with us! Hope to read more of your writing soon! :D
muumi2three chapter 23 . 2/22
Wow. That story was different. And very well told. I enjoyed it immensely.
muumi2three chapter 10 . 2/21
Wait, what? Last time I studied Chinese elements, wood was the fifth element (and void was sort of out there, so to speak; you might make a case for it as a sixth element since it encompasses the rest). This sort of thing needs a footnote or an author's note or something. The rings are fascinating - I assume invented, although the descriptions of magic in ancient China never mention what people wear on their hands and in fact don't have that much to say about casting itself... I believe there was ritual magic, and there was certainly a lot of divination, and probably potions going by the gorgeous cauldrons. Love the description of Severus casting.