Reviews for The Young Adventurer's Club
The Deadly Bunny chapter 23 . 8h
Brilliant.
Mrs O S chapter 23 . 3/26
Very original!
You've got a lot of imagination.
Thanks from France
carryon chapter 23 . 2/27
this is one of my favourite stories. Simply wonderful! Everytime I feel like it, I read it again. It makes me feel good, energized, hopeful. And thankful to you for being such a wonderful author. I hope you'll keep writing stories like this one.
idon'tedit chapter 23 . 2/15
Amazing! Such a great story!
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 23 . 2/8
What a beautifully amazing story! That look in Harry's eyes... will there be a future ship between him and Tom? What an incredible journey you took us all on. You really know how to capurure your audience with your writing style.
ashir chapter 23 . 12/2/2016
This is brilliant. Wish there was more.
mday chapter 23 . 11/24/2016
I wanted to thank you for a wonderful story. I read it to my girls (with just a wee bit of editing for their 10 year-old minds) and the thoroughly enjoyed it. The loved the little mentions of canon characters' futures and the overall amusement of it. It really is a well written story and you now have 3 more fans.
Tanya chapter 23 . 11/15/2016
I really loved reading this story. It's really different to other adventure fics I've read and I love everything about it. I would love to see a sequel or even just some one shots! Honestly I think you should make this story into a published novel if you change the names and some details. If you do I would definitely buy that book
MissMikaelsonForbes chapter 23 . 11/5/2016
This was the most amazing story I've ever read! I loved it so much there are no words for it
x
Auntiebib chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
I am so excited to find this story here. I read it on Granger Enchanted ages ago and I thought I had lost it forever when the site closed down. It is one of my favourite SSHG fics. It is so well written, with an amazing plot. I just love it.
You are a great writer.
crochetaway chapter 23 . 10/22/2016
I loved this! It was really good, I love a good Hermione with young Severus! Definitely one of the best fics I've read in a while! I'll have to check out the rest of your works!
RamblingInsomniac chapter 5 . 9/28/2016
I am really bad at leaving reviews but, I found your story sequence this morning and got hooked; it was an original concept spanning decades and was brilliantly written. you have a real gift with words and I hope you keep writing. I have to say I haven't been this excited to read a story on ffn as much as this one; I really really enjoy how true to form your characters are and how intriguing this story is. thank you so much for putting in the time and effort to put out this story!
RamblingInsomniac chapter 5 . 9/28/2016
Story Please chapter 23 . 9/2/2016
I loved this story so much (so, now that Severus is soul bound to Hermione, wouldn't he be immortal to? I kinda hope so, that way they can keep on adventuring together). Thank you for writing it and for ending it on a possible sequel note but not to the point of making me rabid about wanting to know MORE. I must admit, I chuckled at Ron's incredulous outburst. After all they've done, and he's surprised it's real? Pfft.
Story Please chapter 22 . 9/2/2016
WOAH PLOT OVERLOAD O_O VOLDEMORT AND THEN SNAPE MEETS SNAPE AND THEN OMFG Tom and Harry die (and COME BACK! YES! GO HERMIONE!)...and then others who died are getting up one by one and...Ahhh, I was tearing up at the end.