Reviews for Princess of Troy
ThePhantomismyLove chapter 3 . 7/28/2014
please write more
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
OK this was a fairly interesting concept and I understand that it's a fairly old fic, but as a pagan myself I was VERY offended by you claiming that the Gods were a "myth" in The Iliad. Like seriously, you people need to stop that crap! We pagans don't write Bible stories and claim your god is a myth! And there's no more proof of your god than ours so enough! In fact, IMO your god is worse because he claims to be "all-powerful" yet let's innocent people die everyday and debts to hell and eternal torture those that simply don't believe in him! Keep your dumb god and stupid Christian beliefs OUT of historical fiction where it didn't belong or WE'LL start writing Bible stories converting your precious prophets and saints and even your Jesus to paganism! See how YOU like it! Stop!
Mighty Agamemnon chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Yeah...this story has an interesting concept, but one thing that SERIOUSLY offended me was calling our Gods "myths" and worse, daring to even suggest converting people to your faith! I'm a pagan myself and like it or not almost everyone in the Bronze Age was also pagan! I HATE it when extremists like you pull this crap! We pagans don't go around writing Biblical fan fiction and making your prophets or saints or Jesus worship Zeus, now do we?! And like or not, there's NO more proof of the existence of your stupid god than ours. In fact, if anything Yahweh is worse because he claims to be all-powerful yet let's innocent people die everyday and throws people into hell and eternal torture for simply not believing in him! If you want to write about Jesus or whatever than go to the Bible section, but don't come on here just to preach or else you'll be seeing pagans like me writing Bible stories humiliating YOUR so-called, evil, jealous god. So stop.
lotrharrypotter3 chapter 3 . 4/19/2014
I really like this fic :) I hope you continue it, though you haven't posted for a while..
camoc chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
it sounds so brilliant! Really cool chapter - thanks. Please keep writing
camoc chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
this is a really cool idea and I'm excited to see what happens next