Reviews for Operation EDOTENSEI
Guest chapter 6 . 12/21/2015
How dare you. How dare you make me thoroughly enjoy a Naruto zombie fic. Please update
elite-handcuffs chapter 6 . 12/20/2015
Love the story~ would love to draw a fan art for it. ;)
matchaball chapter 6 . 3/2/2015
I really don't know why this story doesn't have more reviews! I'm not a particularly huge zombie fan but I have to admit you spin a very compelling tale! I haven't noticed any grammar/spelling mistakes so far (then again, it is 5am right now...). The only thing I think I would comment on would be Naruto's character. For a freshman in university, he reads more as his 12-year old self most times. I suppose to me he just seems a little too dense, a little too immature? But everyone writes and sees the same character a little differently. And really, you write so fluidly that he integrates himself pretty well with the story and context.

I think my favourite part, funnily enough, would be when Sakura acquires her frying pan. I love your characterization of her! It's deliciously complex and multi-faceted. (Hopefully Hinata will grow to be the same? I have such a soft spot for her!)

I really do hope you'll continue writing, because you have such a unique and intriguing idea that's just begging to be explored and fleshed out. Really wonderful. Such a great read.
BriEva chapter 6 . 7/18/2014
Ok, so Naruto's mind-Hinata is so sweet he mentally can't mind oggle her. Lol.
No body likes you Danzo, go die.
Fugaku? Isn't that Sasuke's dad? Does that mean his family is still alive? Sorry its been awhile so my memory on somethings is a little foggy.
Its good that they finally made it to a safe zone. Now shit can get real.
Hmmm no i didnt see anyone too out of character. I mean you have to take into account that they didn't grow up as Ninja's so their personalities may be somewhat different. But so far I'd say your pretty spot on given thair environment.
Hmm my guess is Kakashi starts training team 7 on how to fight! Awesome!
Read from you soon!
MOAR
I NEEDS IT
OMG
I NEEDZ IT
MY MENTAL STABILITY IS ON THE LINE!
:D
AleniaDark chapter 4 . 4/23/2014
ASDFGHJKJHGFDSASDFGHJKLKJHGFDSASDFGH WHAT THE CRAP OMG I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THIS WAS COMING! ITACHI!
AleniaDark chapter 3 . 4/23/2014
Love it! I liked that little twist

AND YAY! NARUHINA!3
AleniaDark chapter 2 . 4/23/2014
XD I LOVE IT! Naruto is so hilarious! :P
AleniaDark chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Whelp, your grammar and storyline are good enough to keep me reading, so consider that an accomplishment! :P I like it so far
Foxtrot Agent 21 chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
Just found this fic and I gotta say, rather interested. Update this soon, alright?
ToraHimeSama chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
Itachi trusts Sasuke's life in Sakura's hands! Ah man. I see Sasuke and Sakura are slowly getting closer :3 I love it. I love the story, please update soon.
ToraHimeSama chapter 4 . 3/1/2014
Oh shit! Itachi! So soon! I wasn't expecting it! Ah man.. I've missed this story. I got so excited when I saw the email for it. I hope.. that Sakura is at least able to keep Sasuke sane if he does turn which I'm confused on whether or not I want him to to turn or not. But you're the writer! Please update soon. I hope everything turns out tolerable..
BriEva chapter 4 . 3/1/2014
Alright something is wrong with Sakura.
I bet her mother was like the first test subject for the virus you know? That could explain why she didn't get HIV or her dad but why Sakura has pink hair. She's probably immune to the bites!
It all makes sense.
Because I'm pretty sure HIV is very easily spread through blood and unprotected sex otherwise how else would Sakura have ended up fine? Her father too. I bet he was a part of it!
I really hope I'm guessing correctly.
And Itachi?! WHAT! Why are you here! Are you guys killing the survivors? Are you rescuing them? What about Hinata, Naji and Naruto?
Also I love that Kiba is a rock star.
Question would you mind checking out my story the Bright Glow? I could always use more feedback on changes and stuff.
Read from you soon
Ironinkpen chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
This story is a flat-out incredible take on a zombie-apocolypse-esque plot line involving Konoha characters. I have seen many. So many I tend to shudder when anyone mentions the words "Zombie AU" because it's surprisingly easy to rip the character's personalities to shreds in this sort of situation. But, thus far, you've handled them beautifully, included the Akatsuki and their plans in a flawless way, and made me laugh and cringe at the same time.

I'll be honest and say I clicked your fanfiction by accident. And I'll also be honest and say I'm happy I did.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/1/2014
Damn sasuke meets itachi, whom he probably had a grudge against. Who are the other two men I wonder? And what's akatsuki purpose?