Reviews for Battle Lines
thicksexxualtension chapter 13 . 4/12
Hope to see your updates for this amaaaaaziiing story again soon! Love to reread it!
Stop-hating-on-my-ships chapter 19 . 4/10
I love this fic so much. I’ve read it over and over again. I’m really looking forward to the next chapter! Great job on this last one!
secile chapter 1 . 2/11
Please update! I want to read more
Pretty please update
Guest chapter 19 . 11/29/2017
Update soon. Please
Tabithatvd chapter 19 . 10/22/2017
I really like this story and I think the you took Caroline in an interesting direction and I'm really starting to like it because it feels very much in line with her! Please update, you're going so strong on this story.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/19/2017
Oh honey come on update please!
popeye12 chapter 19 . 7/20/2017
oh I love this fic soooo much, it's just soooo good and I can't wait to find out what happens next!
AvalonTheLadyKiller chapter 19 . 6/28/2017
Gods above(!), this has gotten good. I'm so amped up & positively teething for a fight. I have enjoyed your twists with Caroline immensely. I can't remember a story where I enjoyed her intellect so strongly. It's beautiful. Very Katherine-esque I'd say. I can't seem to stop watching. I do hope that Caroline finds herself able to slither into the family, & make herself more useful alive & free, than dead. It will take a Katherine sense of knowing her surroundings & evaluating the best path. Who knows, maybe they'll all underestimate her! (Like they normally do.)
ilovetvd chapter 19 . 6/17/2017
Oh crap, this is gonna get crazy
ilovetvd chapter 18 . 6/17/2017
Wow, super Caroline
Guest chapter 19 . 6/14/2017
Seriously, Caroline needs a long ass vacation after this.
Snowyarbo chapter 19 . 6/15/2017
Loved the update!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/12/2017
Caroline needs to have a big talk with Elena and Bonnie. They were friend, they didn't do anything when Damon raped Caroline.
Elena is not good, she's aterrible friend. She was selfish, she should have sent Stefan and Damon away when she learn their identity. She ruined Bonnie and Caroline's life.
Laikaa chapter 19 . 6/11/2017
lots of stuff happening here loved the story so much so Klaus doesn't exactly trust his siblings Huh Thats great cause after they take care of Mikeal this alliance is over for sure . Maddox is juss waiting for Caroline to die well sorry for you boy, I'm loving Caroline she is juss great and clever she took the weapons and finally someone from one of her friends saw That Stefan is full of shit at least now Matt knows the truth . I loved how Caroline juss saw even if Klaus is fighting with his Family he seems to trust Them more than her , now she will find a way to break That compulsion and can show Klaus she is more resourceful Than pple usually give her credit for . I would say she could run but I think Klaus would be on her heels pretty soon anyway so I say juss keep being ur fantastic self. I hope Rebekah doesn't really expect that Stefan will survive this, his juss ictching for a fight that he can't win anyway