Reviews for Battle Lines
PLEEEESE MORE, this is my favourite fanfiction. It’s so perfectly written. I feel like you have nailed the perspective of Klaus and not many can do that. Be proud. Please update soon.
TheklarolineLover chapter 19 . 9/5
Please, please, PLEASE update soon. I really want to see what happens next. Prospective of Klaus is spot on. Not many can do that. You should be proud.
I hope you update. I miss this story. One of the best ones from our fandom! :)
Justana97 chapter 19 . 8/5
OMG Please tell me you will keep updating this. I love this fic so much. i've read it all in one day. This darker than the usual kc fics i read but it's a side of the story i've always wanted to explore, you're doing it amazing. I'm loving the klaroline devolpment 3 please keep writting!
So did you abondoned this story?
I miss this story :(
I hope you update soon :)
PLEASE! Update. This is to mean
ReadLikeHermione chapter 19 . 6/12
I always tell myself don't read anything that hasn't been updated in a while. But I did. I love this story. I hope you eventually come back and update/finish this.
This is a brilliant story. Really hope you finish it some day!
secile chapter 18 . 4/27
Where are you! Plz come and update
thicksexxualtension chapter 13 . 4/12
Hope to see your updates for this amaaaaaziiing story again soon! Love to reread it!
Stop-hating-on-my-ships chapter 19 . 4/10
I love this fic so much. I’ve read it over and over again. I’m really looking forward to the next chapter! Great job on this last one!
secile chapter 1 . 2/11
Please update! I want to read more
Pretty please update