Reviews for Battle Lines
PLEASE! Update. This is to mean
ReadLikeHermione chapter 19 . 6/12
I always tell myself don't read anything that hasn't been updated in a while. But I did. I love this story. I hope you eventually come back and update/finish this.
This is a brilliant story. Really hope you finish it some day!
secile chapter 18 . 4/27
Where are you! Plz come and update
thicksexxualtension chapter 13 . 4/12
Hope to see your updates for this amaaaaaziiing story again soon! Love to reread it!
Stop-hating-on-my-ships chapter 19 . 4/10
I love this fic so much. I’ve read it over and over again. I’m really looking forward to the next chapter! Great job on this last one!
secile chapter 1 . 2/11
Please update! I want to read more
Pretty please update
Guest chapter 19 . 11/29/2017
Update soon. Please
Tabithatvd chapter 19 . 10/22/2017
I really like this story and I think the you took Caroline in an interesting direction and I'm really starting to like it because it feels very much in line with her! Please update, you're going so strong on this story.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/19/2017
Oh honey come on update please!
popeye12 chapter 19 . 7/20/2017
oh I love this fic soooo much, it's just soooo good and I can't wait to find out what happens next!
AvalonTheLadyKiller chapter 19 . 6/28/2017
Gods above(!), this has gotten good. I'm so amped up & positively teething for a fight. I have enjoyed your twists with Caroline immensely. I can't remember a story where I enjoyed her intellect so strongly. It's beautiful. Very Katherine-esque I'd say. I can't seem to stop watching. I do hope that Caroline finds herself able to slither into the family, & make herself more useful alive & free, than dead. It will take a Katherine sense of knowing her surroundings & evaluating the best path. Who knows, maybe they'll all underestimate her! (Like they normally do.)
ilovetvd chapter 19 . 6/17/2017
Oh crap, this is gonna get crazy
ilovetvd chapter 18 . 6/17/2017