Reviews for World of Cold
Demiwizard 4 chapter 5 . 5/14/2014
Great job & awesome ending!
casey chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
. !
Forbidden Void chapter 5 . 2/7/2014
Oh myyyy goooood

Everytime I read a chapter I was overwhelmed with despair and hopelessness for Robin.

I think I need anti-depression pills now.

*SOBS*
PhoenixK14 chapter 5 . 2/2/2014
Love it!
Richard John Grayson-Wayne chapter 5 . 2/2/2014
Yyayayayayay :D wait its over D:
Sairey13 chapter 5 . 2/2/2014
It's over? Aww... I was sort of hoping a sort of ending where Dick tries to re-adjust living with Bruce and the Team, from how he still has to live with the guilt that he killed Klarion, even if it was for the best for everyone that he dies... Oh well, at least it ended and the whole Team are still together.
Anyway, can't wait for your next update!
missvisibleninja chapter 4 . 1/28/2014
This is going to seem really nitpicky and I'm sorry for that but there is no character named John Martian at least not in YJ anyway. It's either Martian Manhunter or J'honn J'onzz or his earth name John Jones.
Also there's no character named Zantara. It's either Zatara, the father who becomes dr fate, or Zatanna, the daughter who joins the team.
Sorry if I seem rude, these things just kinda stuck out to me,
PhoenixK14 chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
So intense
Robin girl 13 chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
I live ya story sooo much
starwarsfan15 chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
This chapter is so awesome and so sad! I wish there was a way to save Wolf. Like maybe Dr. Fate could heal him to a degree that is survivable or something. I just really want Wolf to be okay. I really feel sorry for Klarion. Especially when he was crying about Teekl. It made me want to hug him. You know if he wouldn't most likely kill me or maim me. Or if it were possible. I also felt bad for that cat creature whose mate was killed. Klarion during the interogation was sad too. I really like how he sort of lost it in there. That whole fight scene between Robin and Klarion was so awesome. It was definitely one of the best fight scenes ever. Mostly because of how Robin almost killed Klarion and the words exchanged between them. Anyway asterous chapter and I really look forward to seeing what happens next.
PhoenixK14 chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
Wow good job
Sairey13 chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
If Klarion wants Teekl back, couldn't he go to the other evil Sorcerers?... Like Wotan and the three other sorcerers when they split the children and adults into 2 dimensions? Morgan Le Fay or, if he can, possibly Etrigan the Demon? (Most likely not going to be possible, since Klarion did try to take control of him and kill Jason Blood [as seen on Batman: TAS, The Demon Within]). He could even try to go to Ra's Al Ghul and use the Lazarus Pit to bring her back, like it did to Jason, if he still has her body.
Also... Wolf isn't going to die and will wake up, will he? Please, we love Wolf and he doesn't deserve to be put down...
Anyway, can't wait to see the next chapter!
starwarsfan15 chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
This is so awesome I can't even begin to come close to describing it! I love how emotional Robin is and how he fears the team leaving him. Also how he feels they should hate him for ruining everything in his mind. Reminds me of myself. I love the world Klarion has them in. It's really cool so congrats to you guys for creating it. Anyway this story is so asterous and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Sairey13 chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
To me, Wolf seems to have think of Dick as a little brother (like the team), or possibly even as his own pup (since he is the youngest and smallest of the Team, his appearance would make him more like the runt [but a very strong runt] in the pack that needs to be loved and nurtured by an Alpha).
Anyway, can't wait to see the next chapter!
PhoenixK14 chapter 2 . 1/17/2014