Reviews for Heart By Heart
Wisegirl chapter 33 . 3/5
Beautiful
DJAJW chapter 14 . 2/24
I really like this! It could be a book with some different characters and some formatting changes. But I'm sure I'm not the first person to tell you this.
King Aegon VII Targaryen chapter 1 . 2/22
Your paragraphing and writing in general is quite polished and up to professional standard, yet I have one piece of advice. Use semicolons. You use commas instead of semicolons or full stops, which leads to some very confusing and awkward sentences.
OURcade chapter 34 . 2/21
What can I say except that this is quite possibly the best fan fiction I've ever read. Nope, I lied. It is the best fan fiction I've ever read. Just as Annabeth inspired Percy, you've inspired me. Keep on writing, keep on dreaming, and keep on inspiring people. I'll always look forward to more of your work (especially if you decide to create a sequel about their lives, or... maybe your own original work?)

Anyways, thanks for the story, I hope you have a great day! You've sure made mine a lot better
hano chapter 29 . 2/13
"looks like they've both been from tartarus and back" well gee-
TheAttemptedWriter chapter 27 . 2/12
I was going to favorite this story, then I hit this snag in the road. It takes a massive chunk of the story to get them dating, only for most of it to have been off screen with time skips in between. Then enter Calypso and Percy sleeps with her, it gets plastered all over TV, and now several months later AGAIN despite Percy being horrified at the fact that he did something while either drugged or extremely inebriated, he is now with the same girl that was the key to ruining his relationship? Even more than that, the same girl we just had Leo fawning over? Really? There are ways to create tension and conflicts within a story, this don't feel like that's it Chief. I wish ya well.

Oh, and some of the grammar and general quality could use some work, but it's not THAT big of a deal. It's fine mostly.
TheAttemptedWriter chapter 4 . 2/12
I mean IMO, more shallow esque villains can work, if they have charm/charisma/presence etc. Palpatine is one of the best villains of all time and hes really just pure evil with no sob story. There are more I can bring up, he's just one of the best I can think of :P
Alexandra Goddess of Heroes chapter 15 . 2/11
'No child ever wanted to get a call that there parent had a stroke' how rude of you to assume that all kids don't wish bad things apon there parents. how rude. Percy literally turned Smelly Gabe to stone. I call that evidence right there. Though it's 'just a book' some kids actually feel this way. Thus this statement is incorrect. I'm sorry I called you out on this, but though it was something you probably thought all children thought, some disagree. I love your story, but I cannot leave this 'minor' problem unsolved. I'm not asking you to take it down, i'm asking you think a bit harder before putting a statement as such in there.
Bookworm chapter 35 . 2/11
Hello!
I really liked this fanfiction even though I kinda mighta skipped like 7/8 of the book but it is a really good fanfiction because good things are things that touch the heart and not things that may bring us momentarily happiness. Like this story, true love like the love Percy and Annabeth have is everlasting, unlike other material things. I especially loved the word of the wise sections of the book. The 1/8 of the book that I read made me cry not because of hatred or sadness on the way the book was written but because the emotions in the story were heartfelt unlike a lot of things and feelings you may or may not feel in your lifetime.
dmigd chapter 32 . 2/4
this is one of the only stories that have actually made me full on cry. there is literally only one other story that made me cry . this story was and is amazing, if you just changed the names of the characters you and got it published i would definitely read it. you had me crying in the middle of class while i read it.
Thosedamdemigods1 chapter 6 . 2/1
You really have a talent! Maybe you should try writing you own story. Never stop imagining!
ElanorGamgee3 chapter 32 . 1/29
The words to describe this wonderful story seem endless, infinite. When I started it I was not expecting a love story that would make me experience so many raw and strong emotions. I was not expecting a story with so many life lessons and so much hope for anyone who read it. I most definitely did not guess that I would see the growth of such an extraordinary writer who has managed to teach me in less than 150,000 words. Thank you author for sharing this amazing, heart wrenching, out of the ordinary story with me and the others who have read it and the people who will read it in the years to come.
Zayden Shade chapter 1 . 1/26
Wow, seriously impressive work right here. Diction, perfect. Plot was enticing and whoever you are, goddamn you are good at writing. The way you worked the character's emotions were something even I could feel, which is quite impressive for a piece of fanfiction. I'm eager to finish reading the rest.
Jerrydamaster chapter 1 . 1/25
I remember getting on this site and this just being recommended to me all the time and I don’t know why but I’ve been avoiding it because I’m the type of person that likes to save the best for last. It’s been 2 years now and I still haven’t read it but I’m finally going to as I’m not able to find anymore. Well, I take that back there is still a lot I haven’t read it’s just not completed and I’m just waiting for the updates. But anyways, today will finally be the day that I start reading this fic. BTW I got a boy was my first fanfic I ever read and it’s the first tic to make me cry and I heard this one is a real tear jerker so I hope this lives up to expectations!
This is the first book that ,are me cry. I absolutely loved this book. You can just change the name of characters and publish it. I will one of the first buyers.
2,973 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »