Reviews for Heart By Heart
TheGracefulHuntress chapter 32 . 5/13
I love it. I love it. I freaking LOVE IT! I adore it! This probably the 6th time I reread your story, and I still love it! I recommended it to all my friends ! I hope you write ore stories like this one! Thank you for writing this and sharing it to this site!
moonlightshiver chapter 34 . 5/4
This was too much. Way too much, but perfect. As you said- there were great books, and there were those books, that ripped up your heart, tossed it outside, but still healed it back together in the end, though cracks remain. This story took my breath…and tears… away, many many times. Your words are captivating, twisting my heart and mind and honestly I’m so blessed to have read this book by chance. I hope you think of publishing this (with original characters ofc), I truly think you would make it. You’re a legacy. For all the 3000 people who reviewed and the many more who read this masterpiece.
I hope you continue to write. I hope you’re still out there, and if you aren’t planning on writing, I hope your life is everything you deserve. You deserve a happy ending. You’ve impacted me so much, so much.
You’re a legend, a legacy. I hope I invoke even one tenth of your affect if—when I write my own story.

I hope you’re doing well.
Thank you.
Gods gods gods. I have never read anything so powerful as this. It just seeped into my bones and made my heart flutter and frankly, just change my angle to see a whole new picture. How could you write so well. But I get it as you yourself wrote that you have to hear the words and feel what you write. I am truly inspired and enchanted by this story which holds a beautiful heart wrenching mix of true love and compassion and life. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Dovahkin7933 chapter 32 . 4/4
Absolutely beautiful and brought me to tears. it is a fantastic story and I loved having the chance to read it
believeroflife chapter 33 . 3/8
Dear Luna,
Thank you for sharing this story with me. I can not tell you how glad I am to have found it. You took two beautiful characters and told a story so real, I can not possibly believe it to be fictitious. I want to believe that there are two people out there, named Percy Jackson and Annabeth chase, who have souls so true and pure because their story or just the essence of their bond helps me overcome the negativity I feel. Your story is one of a kind because, through them, you wrote about life, and love, and hurt, and words and music and all the beautiful things about it that we readers love about emotions and imaginations being printed onto yellow pages. The last chapter felt so real, it made me wonder if you had faced death when you were writing this story. Your words reminded me of what I felt when I faced death.

I just wanted to say this was the first review I have ever written online to a complete stranger because your words made me want to talk to you, which never really happens with anyone. I guess, I just want to Thank you for being so real and giving me the courage to be real too. I hope I meet someone like you someday.

PS: Loved your letter finishing the story. I hope you publish something like this one day. I would love to read it.
Truffalot chapter 3 . 2/2
Am interesting fic and concept so far though the characters are EXTREMELY pretentious which is a little cringy.
RhoDeltaChi chapter 12 . 1/25
Great chapter, but the only issue I have with it is that Beckendorf was a 6'6" center, because I think the shortest center in the league is around 6'9". Just saying...
Terrancethebold chapter 34 . 1/1
I don’t know if you will read this but holy hell.. I read this in a night. This has been one of the best pieces of literature I’ve read in a very very long time.. Thank you. I don’t know how to express it into words just how much this means to me. The things you’ve written in this are amazing. And everything I needed to hear. It’s given me a reason to keep going and give this stupid life of mine one more try. So thank you. I’m sorry if that makes you uncomfortable. People tend to be uncomforted by the realities of life. Genuinely from the bottom of my heart thank you. I can’t wait to see what else you publish. Wether it’s on here or in the form of an actual book. This is an amazing piece of literature. Good luck in this crazy life.
Jerrydamaster chapter 16 . 1/1
It’s honestly very cool how your writing a story inside of your very own story consisting of your own characters in that story that is representing the characters of your story that you technically don’t even own… does that make sense? At least it did when I typed it
Obsidian chapter 1 . 11/16/2021
Thank you...
For writing this story. You changed my life.
-Obsidian
Veer1001 chapter 32 . 11/12/2021
Wow. Like really wow. That was really emotional….
A brilliant story, written beautifully.
Zaara chapter 34 . 10/28/2021
Hey the story was good but..isin't percy's fatal flaw loyalty...I feel like you shouldn't have brought the calypso thing up but nevertheless the story turned out great...and one more thing...I felt that annabeth in this story deserved a lot better than a cheating jerk...We all love percabeth but I felt u could have done something else for that..Sorry if I said something offensive...
Keep writing!
ludvig.larsson2002 chapter 34 . 10/25/2021
Brought me to tears, this story is everything! I will never forget this story thank you!
Hermione Elizabeth Lovegood chapter 34 . 10/21/2021
Good Story.
fireflame789 chapter 1 . 10/20/2021
I FOUND IT.

Holy shit I can't believe I actually found this story again. Read it years ago on a whim of seeing if Fanfiction was worth looking at, and this is one of the stories that hooked me into this community. Has it aged with my tastes - no, there's a lot of stuff here I think is a bit tacky, but I remember adoring and loving this story years ago. It's one of those stories that noodled its way in the back of my mind and never left, and I'm thankful I got the chance to read this story.

Thank you for a great experience.
3,037 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »