Reviews for Heart By Heart
Crying again
KianajLau chapter 1 . 1/4
Okay so I’m crying now
xxnikaxx chapter 34 . 1/4
Wow this is amazing, i cried so much omg, thank you so much for writing this, I will never forget this story and all the w4ws, thank you
Nonnie chapter 34 . 11/2/2019
This story has almost three thousand reviews. It's been here since 2014. I reckon the likelihood of you reading this comment is something-exorbitant-to-one, but what the heck.
I first read this story five years ago, right before I made some pretty big friendships, and I never forgot it. Some of the things your characters go through echo a lot of the things I have had to deal with and still have to deal with in regards to people I care deeply about. But the message of this work is so powerful it helped me a lot over the last five years, whether I was thinking of this in particular or not.
Percy is right when he says that life isn't a straight arrow to death- that there are ups and downs and sides to sides. It's stories like this, and The Letter Writer, that get people through it. And I mean that in real life too.
Thank you for sharing your story. It means a lot. I hope you know that.
Guest chapter 34 . 10/27/2019
I truely have no words to describe this story, I don't think I've ever cried so much reading a book, the way you portrayed the characters was amazing and I can't wait to read more of your works.
~Lily
violaspunkybookworm chapter 32 . 10/7/2019
Well I must say that was one of the best and the most well written fan fiction I have ever read! It was so good so thank you for giving me the opportunity to read it and to go on that journey. It definitely made me cry but dang it totally made me laugh and love it even more. So thank you so much! I hope things have been well since you last wrote this so I wish you the best of luck!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2019
It's really heart warming. Truly
amberchad8 chapter 1 . 9/14/2019
Whoever you are whatever you’ve gone through or are going through take you’re own advice and live how you want to.

This is amazing and I will take your words to heart. I know people have it worst than me but I want to say thank you for encouraging us.
Daoist Nilber chapter 34 . 8/31/2019
First ever fanfiction that's made me cry. 10/10 will read again. The writing, the setting, the sprinkles of drama that drags you further in and even the way all of the characters of the series fit into this au was perfect.
Banshee chapter 14 . 8/21/2019
I know that song!
It's danc9mg I'm a minefield by Andrew Peterson and I screamed when I saw the lyrics in the chapter this story is so good!
WhyWouldIBeObsessed chapter 1 . 8/5/2019
your story was wonderful!
Eclipse chapter 34 . 7/30/2019
That was wonderful. I know I’m late to tell you but that’s a story you should be very proud of.
Guest chapter 28 . 7/24/2019
You know your way around words and little know that ...maybe I am late to the party but just wanted to tell you,:-)
Pikapool chapter 7 . 7/20/2019
I really, really hope you write some more stories, its like you vanished from the face of the planet or something.
You are a great writer, try publishing a book.
Love X
NorrdOfTheNorth chapter 32 . 7/18/2019
Holy crap! This is one of the best stories I've read! I had to stop reading for a good minute because I was getting too emotional! Thank you for writing this!
2,805 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »