Reviews for The Language of High K'haril
B.T. Nagomo chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
I'm guessing you already know, but you're really good at this.

Thanks!
Padawan Kiba chapter 6 . 4/14/2005
good
socks4tay chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
i wonder:

did you research each word to find something that made sense, or jusr dive in and write things that sounded cool.

are there any conjugations for the verbs, or differences in tenses

is there a male/female sort of thing going on with the nouns, or is everthing just unisex

i think a good idea is to put this in alphabetical order and have both a high k'haril/english and an english/high k'haril version.

has potential with a lot of thought, (at least the language part, becasue it's a fan fiction and could never get published, i don't mean to be mean, or punnish for that matter. i mean... grr!)
Miss Prongs666 chapter 6 . 4/23/2004
Can you give me Beautiful?
Rum n' Coke... the perfect combination
Angel the Devil's Daughter chapter 6 . 12/9/2003
OMG i think this is brilliant! i hope u keep adding more if there is any more to add. good luck!
Skysong1 chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
Woohoo! Hmm..do you mind if I use elements of your language for my story "The awakening" (it's about mages too but not just war mages _) I won't be using all of it because I want to try and make a language myself too (theres gonna be more than one language, its really hard to explain with half formed ideas) Please answer as soon as possible!( read my fic btw, its short but I would appreciate it! *peers admiringly at Miranda Flairgold*
Arizosa chapter 6 . 1/24/2003
Hi love!I I can safely say that your on of my top fav aothirs.I love the "Order of the Phoenix II" the 's the best.

Must be all...have much to read before bed you know...Uhhhh an angst storie...creepy...this is the best day in my life!*huggys and kissys*

Laterz buddy ol' pal!

P.s When's Harry gonna kick ol'Voldie Moldys' ass again?And thank you for your fantastic devotion to the 's just so alive when been 's flowing so freely you can almost tast it...Loves you,C'Ya!-)
The Red Dragons Order chapter 6 . 12/7/2002
Just read through this thing, and I must admit: Best author won. Wonderful first to create the War Mage language, and then make a complete dictionary for it. Are YOU sure that you're not related to Tolkien in any way? Once again i'll have to say that this is wonderful! Impressive! Don't give it up alright? Oh, and chapter 8 of the Green Flame Torch is out; please answer the question at the end. I need to know. Keep up the great work and cya!
Nkari chapter 5 . 11/22/2002
Very cool! I hope that you continue to add things to this dictionary! I love how you have orginized it so.
harryblacklupin chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
i had read all of your stories. it is very fun. i admire you for being very devoted to hp that you even made your own language. thank you for all of them. order of phoenix II is the best of them all. thanks again
SilveRain chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
hey neato! i think it's really neat how you've kind of created a new language and all, very creative. thanks for making this, it's like a translator/dictionary i can keep refering back to when i forget terms.
252020 chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
hi! It's hard to say anything about this fic right now, since you haven't really started it, but I like the idea, and I would like to read it, so could you mail me orsomething when you do. start on it i mean! Please!
Morrolan chapter 1 . 10/7/2002