Reviews for Cold Winter
Unknown chapter 20 . 8/11/2015
Good Story!:)
DarkShadowEclipse chapter 5 . 6/18/2015
Couldn't care less! Not could, COULDN'T. That just really bothers me.
Melody Violet chapter 20 . 4/10/2015
i have quotev same pen name on here as it is on quotev can you post this story on quotev and try to finish it please! If you have school work worry about your school work
Melody Violet chapter 15 . 2/27/2015
lol damn bastard gonna pay for hurting a kid hahahahahaha
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
dont give up i want to see more of this story so yes please keep going i want to read more of this
waterfire98 chapter 6 . 4/4/2014
Wow! This story is deep I'm so into the plot of it. It's just amazing funny one moment and sad the next. It's like a roller-coaster of emotion you are definitely one of my favorite authors.
HorsemanOTA chapter 19 . 3/31/2014
all I can say is I cant wait for the net update but I will and just wow thank you for the read I enjoyed it thoroughly
Later Daze
angela.dickson.18 chapter 18 . 3/2/2014
this is the best story ever and the first beginning i was upset about what happening to Melania and she don't need to be treating like that so much, she need to be treating like a good person she is like ZIM say to her and i can't believe ZIM and Melania kiss each other that's was adorable and you did a good work on your story too good job with it.
Tigersfury chapter 18 . 2/27/2014
YES! SHES BACK!
michaela.holzinger.77 chapter 18 . 2/27/2014
That go fast. I am curios what happen next!
Shadow Traveller chapter 18 . 2/26/2014
Perhaps Zim turns her into a Irken?
violets117 chapter 18 . 2/26/2014
SHE'S HUMAN AGAIN! YAY! :D TIME TO CELEBRATE! *updates our story* yay! xD loved it! keep up the good work! :) *flies away into the sunset dramatically*
michaela.holzinger.77 chapter 17 . 2/18/2014
Whhhhyy! Please update the next chaper soon!
Invader Rose Tyler chapter 17 . 2/17/2014
She should turn back into a human and become Zim's girlfriend and kill all the Feds anf go on a fancy date with him! XD Good story!
Tigersfury chapter 17 . 2/14/2014