Reviews for Cold Winter
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
dont give up i want to see more of this story so yes please keep going i want to read more of this
waterfire98 chapter 6 . 4/4/2014
Wow! This story is deep I'm so into the plot of it. It's just amazing funny one moment and sad the next. It's like a roller-coaster of emotion you are definitely one of my favorite authors.
HorsemanOTA chapter 19 . 3/31/2014
all I can say is I cant wait for the net update but I will and just wow thank you for the read I enjoyed it thoroughly
Later Daze
angela.dickson.18 chapter 18 . 3/2/2014
this is the best story ever and the first beginning i was upset about what happening to Melania and she don't need to be treating like that so much, she need to be treating like a good person she is like ZIM say to her and i can't believe ZIM and Melania kiss each other that's was adorable and you did a good work on your story too good job with it.
Tigersfury chapter 18 . 2/27/2014
YES! SHES BACK!
michaela.holzinger.77 chapter 18 . 2/27/2014
That go fast. I am curios what happen next!
Shadow Traveller chapter 18 . 2/26/2014
Perhaps Zim turns her into a Irken?
violets117 chapter 18 . 2/26/2014
SHE'S HUMAN AGAIN! YAY! :D TIME TO CELEBRATE! *updates our story* yay! xD loved it! keep up the good work! :) *flies away into the sunset dramatically*
michaela.holzinger.77 chapter 17 . 2/18/2014
Whhhhyy! Please update the next chaper soon!
Invader Rose Tyler chapter 17 . 2/17/2014
She should turn back into a human and become Zim's girlfriend and kill all the Feds anf go on a fancy date with him! XD Good story!
Tigersfury chapter 17 . 2/14/2014
OMG! SAVE MELANIA!
hunter-strain13 chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
This character makes me so sad! D: She has such a tough life and oh I hope her father gets what is coming to him. I'm liking this so far
Jacinda Gaines chapter 16 . 2/8/2014
Poor Melania
michaela.holzinger.77 chapter 16 . 2/8/2014
Great chapter! I hope they change Melina back to normal :)
violets117 chapter 16 . 2/7/2014
you mentioned me ;u; thanks you U i'm so happy e.e this chapter was great and i'm glad i could help... thanks for the shout out, e.e
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »