Reviews for Nightmare into Dreams
Jess6800 chapter 18 . 5/31
This was wonderful! I really enjoyed the entire thing!
JenniseiBlack chapter 18 . 5/31
Oh my god I am crying my eyes out! I love this story it's beautiful and wonderful and omg I am in love with it! I hope you will write a lot more of dean and hermione! So wonderful! You are amazing!
jliu1128 chapter 18 . 4/15
I love finally reading a completed crossover!
Not trying 2b Spain but is this AU cuz Dean proving himself I get but he doesn't have Sam & if Sam was at school then, but they didn't start acting like cops or FBI 4 a while n the series ... Just asking not trying 2b rude at all so PLEASE don't b mad!
bbonin chapter 9 . 12/24/2016
Oh I spoke too soon! :D
bbonin chapter 8 . 12/24/2016
Dang I was hoping for some smut :D
bbonin chapter 5 . 12/24/2016
Cheers to Sam clearing things up!
knt11 chapter 18 . 9/19/2016
This was amazing! I hope you are super proud of this story. I've read a lot a lot a lot of Harry Potter fanfiction in my days and this is the most unique story and it really meshes the worlds together perfectly! Great Job!
kalikk chapter 18 . 8/22/2016
Foi incrível, adorei, do começo ao fim.
666Spektor chapter 18 . 8/17/2016
WHAT
I'M SAD AND HAPPY
POOR SAM DON'T LEAVE HIM ALONE WITH THE CAMPBELLS AND WHAT ABOUT CAS AND THE HEAVENLY CHAOS AND THE LEVIATHANS?!
Sjsjjdjdkdksks
I WOULD REALLY LOVE A SEQUEL PLEEEEAAASE PRETTY PLEASE!
Thanks for writing this (:
LadyHeth chapter 18 . 8/11/2016
Omg there needs to be a sequel about Lil Sam going to hogwarts XD
Guest chapter 3 . 4/16/2016
In this case, I completely side with Harry. Even though Hermione says she needs to get away and recover from being tortured, she really had cut herself off from everyone. What she did was live a different life away from everyone and then expected everyone to be fine with it all. "Sorry for not following expectations"? Couple of letters would have been appreciated. If Harry and Ron in England was not enough, what did exactly did she expect from them. It's as if she's just throwing them away and then saying it's their fault.

A seven year relationship with Ron wasn't really seven years when she hardly mailed him or haven't even faced him.
The Sassy Sylveon chapter 18 . 4/8/2016
I...I... am honestly can't find words to describe this. I could definitely could squeal it though. Although it doesn't describe it nearly enough this was... WOW. I love it
Scififan33 chapter 18 . 2/27/2016
I liked it till the end. Sam hiding for a year and then leaving like that was horrible. So will they still name the kid Sam? If she'd been there could she have saved Sam from Jake or Dean from the hounds, etc?
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 18 . 2/24/2016
Aww Sammy!

I wish the epilogue was longer, but it was still perfect! You should do a one shot of the baby and uncle Sammy sweetness!