Reviews for You're not innocent
rod1 chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
I like what I am reading, it is topical, well written and easy to read. There are lessons built into the interesting story line.

Might I just suggest that the author please check very carefully the lyrics of the Codi Kaye song of the same name as the story. Only check the lyrics at the Codi Kaye YouTube or Facebook site, don't get them from the many channels that 'gazumped' the song and have errors in their lyric text.

For example, "it got so much badder" - "it got so much better" - it may sound a bit like she is saying 'badder' but Codi mentions in an interview that can be also found on her channel, that social media made it 'better' for the bullies to continue what they were doing.

Nice work though

Rod (Codi's uncle)
Crystal chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
I'm crying rite now your writing is amazing
Mia14-15 chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
Its really sad, please tell me she faked her death or something.
Charmed Vampire Girl chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
I was so hoping that Emmett would find Bella before she had actually passed away.
monty09 chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
Not a bad story so far but would have been better if she lived. Hope charlie gets at the kids who hated her
kymmie chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
Is she really dead though. Im surprised em didn't go after Edward right away. Ed needs to be taught a lesson.
va chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
Merci pour cette petite histoire je ne sais pas si il y a une suite mais finir ainsi c'est parfait. Tu m'a meme fait pleuré. Tu écris très bien.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
Intense story
Guest chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
So sad, but very good.
honeybun37876 chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
no poor emmet he didn't knpw what Edward had sent no she cant be gone I wonder what is going to happen next cant wait to read and find out hope u update soon :)
honeybun37876 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
oh no poor girl I wonder why emeent sent that text? and what he is goinng to do or say when he finds out what bella has done to herself? Who will find her? hope update soon :)
AgustD93forever chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Great chapter I hope u write more nd tht bella doesn't die nd emmett didn't really send tht txt :)
Mia14-15 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
This is bloody fantastic! I have no clue if this is just a one-shot but I would LOVE to know what happens. Until the very end!