Reviews for Heaven Beside You
sammysmissingshoe chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
aw thanks for not making Gadreel a complete dirtbag!
AMC88 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
I almost wish this is how they would do it, that Gadreel would realize that he should have honored his deal with Dean and that would gain him a good reputation. But I did like your version of how Sam gets to the point where there's no angel in him anymore. I kind of like AU stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Loved the fic! Also you chose a very cool song as title.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Nice ending. I really liked where you went with this.
scootersmom chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
This was an awesome story! A great idea for solving the problems left behind by that last cliffhanger show.
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Sam would have made a great lawyer! He could convince any jury to believe his closing arguments I bet. lol He managed to get Gadreel to listen to him when he told him that Metatron was only using him. Gadreel wanted to be free, but he didn't want to serve any other angel. I really hope Dean, Sam, and Cas can figure out a way to stop Metatron for good.
tmk13 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
loved it! i was literally on the edge of my seat (at work. my coworkers looked at me a little weirdly when i gasped!). Really great story! i almost feel like this could be canon. do you know somethign we don't know ;)
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
This is the way it should go down... with Gadriel realizing what Metatron was doing and refusing to go along with it. I guess we'll see! Good story.
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Fascinating idea! I loved how you had Sam talk Gadreel round. Thanks for writing
jojospn chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Beautifully done!
sammynanci chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
my gosh! Poor Sammy! I have much pain for him! Hurry up Dean!
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Fantastic. I loved it! So so much. xo
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
omg...you've written something i can see happening in 9x10 next Tuesday... wow...
Elisab68 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
I think you have well studied the character of Gadreel. I believe Gadreel is good. I like the way you see the end of the series. In fact, I believe it can save Sam. (Sorry for my poor English ...) and thank you so much for this story.