Reviews for Envious Kitsune
rubius chapter 6 . 2/1
Any chance of adding Hawkeye to the harem?
T51b Moridin chapter 4 . 1/20
Huh. Honestly strange story concept but I guess it works. I'm surprised the supposed leash isn't more effective. But I guess with the lacking of the monster Envy in side him it prevents issues.
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 1/20
Mm. He's too involved with them. Feel like he should be doing his jobs and working to destroy the leash so he can find and destroy the source of Hoenheim's powers.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 1/20
So wait...if he has been there for 13 years...then should he not be further along in his practice with Kurama using his chakra in a human or shinobi manner? Are you sure you got the time that's passed right? i feel like there is no way they would just randomly 13 years later start to use his chakra as a weapon.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 1/20
I see so its literaly taking control of him. Though I believe Sloth was the Elric brother's mother if I'm not mistaken. Meh its no biggie. Looks interesting.
Well this is a good chapter keep up the good work looking forward to the next chapter.
rvbmastermind chapter 1 . 1/2
when I first saw this story scrolling though Naruto crossovers I passed it due to the fact that I never watched full metal alchemist so I never read it but when I found that you 2wrote as well as one of my favorite stories the new republic that was just updated I decided to read this I must say I am impressed so good job and I cant wait for more updates
Wolf-Link00 chapter 6 . 12/30/2015
My personal feelings on having Martel in the pairing is... Underwhelmed, I don't think there are any stories were Olivier is with Naruto. If there are they never got off the ground. A reason I think you should choose Olivier is that you would be able to explore/give a new side to her otherwise somewhat flat character, yea we know she's strong and cold but loves her family and is a good leader... But what about when she isn't on duty? When she has to take some time off? Not only that but I think it would also be good to have Naruto help her brother connect with her. Personally I believe it would be a good character development arc for all involved. It would make a good breather chapter so to speak.
So yea you can probably make Martel a friend or someone who is a friend who wants benefits, Naruto can probably accommodate (don't tell lust). But I think Olivier would be best.
TSAImpregnable chapter 6 . 12/29/2015
This story is getting very interesting
TSAImpregnable chapter 2 . 12/29/2015
That was a cool way of showcasing his ability as "Envy"
TSAImpregnable chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
I don't usually comment on stories, mostly because I am a shitty person who can't articulate what he means, but this story, or rather this chapter was done amazingly. It really wrenched at my heartstrings especially the ending. I don't just want to read more after that, I NEED to read on, anyways what I am trying to say is that this was awesome, and good job.
SaucyHandles chapter 6 . 12/29/2015
"And now, the bastard wants to find five people who he has labeled as sacrifices to complete something. Edward and Alphonse are prime choices while I met a third and warned her of the danger," continued Naruto as he told Rosé everything. He told her about the Fourth Ninja War, his arrival to this world alongside Kurama (who spoke to her through Naruto's body for a moment), becoming the vessel for Envy, and Father's leash on him which made him do horrific deeds; including start a war and help promote a false pastor.

This? Not a fan of this in the slightest. It absolutely ruins stories for me. It feels like a massive cop out that people use when they're too lazy to think of a way to gradually release a characters history in a more exciting way. It's practically the same as using multiple paragraphs consecutively to tell about a characters appearance and personality.

For me, I think this just ruined any will I held to keep reading this.
BartWLewis chapter 6 . 12/27/2015
Awesome. Can't wait for more.
NeoNazo356 chapter 6 . 12/17/2015
"Nathan" managing to get Armstrong to put his shirt back on was done well, since he isn't the type to inconvenience others, despite his eccentricities. As for the scene at Leore with Rose, it was well-written in regards to their interactions; if the observer IS Lust, I just hope she doesn't do something someone may regret. As for "Nathan" confronting Hughes in the file room, based on that last line of narrative, I assume the blond found a loophole of sorts. I'm looking forward to seeing how things play out.
Glad to see an update, and I'm looking forward to more.
BBWulf chapter 6 . 12/14/2015
Huh. Pretty damn awesome. I've read a few Naruto/FMA crossovers, but none of them meshed as well as this.