Reviews for Envious Kitsune
draco7347 chapter 5 . 9/21
like this chapter cant wait for new chapters
anonymous2033 chapter 5 . 8/11
Nice... very nice!
PugTheMagician chapter 5 . 7/31
I like this new world weary naruto, its new for me to read him as full of regret. I was surprised how easily naruto took out Wrath since of all of them i thought he'd be the most challenging. I am reeeeeeally glad nana is alright, pretty much all FMA fans hate that part so thanks. I liked the lecture naruto gave to the elric brothers about faith.
Tsamoka chapter 5 . 7/26
I don't think I've seen a Naruto/FMA story like this one before. I like it! :)
Please update the story soon. I want to find out what lust does when she finds out what Naruto is doing.
yindragonkiba chapter 5 . 6/28
Daaaaamn god syory
Maelstrom of the Nine chapter 5 . 6/10
This story is really good. I hope you continue it soon. I especially like how you let Naruto retain parts of his humanity and didn't bypass the guilt of his actions (forced, accidental, or purposeful).
ncpfan chapter 5 . 5/25
Well, I finally got to this one. I like it so far, but I have to admit I'd love to see Naruto's relationship with Lust start to move forward - for her to start feeling things that a human would feel, such as the non-selfish aspects of love that frequently follow lust if they commit to the partner of their attraction. Looking forward to more on this one.
uscias chapter 5 . 5/25
Please update soon.
Well this is really getting good so keep up the good work and update soon looking forward to the next chapter.
Exanime Draco chapter 5 . 5/22
Well this will certainly be interesting to see what ends up happening next
JoshMacantosh chapter 5 . 5/15
Great chapter, loved the change of pace when veering of cannon again in this chapter. I remember when I first saw this episode I myself got a little misty in the eyes, so it's very warming to see a version in which Nina lives that is both fitting and fulfilling. Only problem I found with this chapter, is the over done cliché persona naruto takes on when in disguise. Not that it wasn't well done, or that I hated how you did it. Just one of those things you see in a story and unconsciously 'eye-roll' at. Anyways good job on this chapter and I hope to see more of your work soon.

P.S: I don't wanna be nagging ass, but I really would like to see more of 'Heart of a Ninja'. If you would kindly pls.

Keep it up.
coronadomontes chapter 5 . 5/3
buen capitulo-good chapter
TheWiseGamer chapter 5 . 5/2
woah poor nina that was the only episode that made me cry when nina was killed
Prince Sheogorath chapter 5 . 5/2
Great fic. Please update soon!