Reviews for Envious Kitsune
JoshMacantosh chapter 5 . 5/15
Great chapter, loved the change of pace when veering of cannon again in this chapter. I remember when I first saw this episode I myself got a little misty in the eyes, so it's very warming to see a version in which Nina lives that is both fitting and fulfilling. Only problem I found with this chapter, is the over done cliché persona naruto takes on when in disguise. Not that it wasn't well done, or that I hated how you did it. Just one of those things you see in a story and unconsciously 'eye-roll' at. Anyways good job on this chapter and I hope to see more of your work soon.

P.S: I don't wanna be nagging ass, but I really would like to see more of 'Heart of a Ninja'. If you would kindly pls.

Keep it up.
coronadomontes chapter 5 . 5/3
buen capitulo-good chapter
TheWiseGamer chapter 5 . 5/2
woah poor nina that was the only episode that made me cry when nina was killed
Prince Sheogorath chapter 5 . 5/2
Great fic. Please update soon!
lightshow cat chapter 5 . 5/1
no! i need more! MOAR!
ultima-owner chapter 5 . 5/1
Faking a death will be easy for him.
Apocalypse chapter 5 . 5/1
This is very new to me; I have yet to see before this a crossover of this kind wherein Naruto actually BECOMES as sin. Your writing is very neat and structured, and though you are pandering to what everyone would want, i.e. saving the girl, that's not necessarily a bad thing.

I look forward to the next chapter whenever you can dish it out.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 5 . 5/1
This was quite an interesting chapter and I enjoyed every moment of it. I actually liked the action that you took here by saving Nina like that...No need to hop on the feel train!
Arai kaji chapter 5 . 5/1
May 'Father' get a large pointy, thorny branch shoved where the sun don't shine.
Silber D. Wolf chapter 5 . 5/1
great chapter
kage88 chapter 5 . 5/1
interesting can not await for more
The Kamereon chapter 5 . 5/1
Oh nina. You poor girl you
Uchiha Rai chapter 5 . 4/30
I look forward to seeing what you do with Hughes' "murder"
regfurby chapter 5 . 4/30
Hmm... I know the name 'Asura Otsutsuki' has great significance to canon Naruto, but...

As an undercover name, it's really kinda weird?

I mean, how many people in FMA have Japanese names? I honestly can't think of a single one off the top of my mind... And to have a highly unique name like Asura Otsutsuki is like painting a massive flag on Naruto, anyone who's even heard his name once would remember him as 'that redhead with a scar and weird name'...

I really think that a more western name would fit his current role better, or at least a less obtrusive Japanese name (this is assuming that there are people with Japanese names in the military at all).

On other things...

Glad that Naruto saved Nina Tucker from her demented father, interesting decision you had to make him become her ward. Granted that Naruto would feel personally responsible for her situation, but with Wrath and Father looming over his shoulder, Nina could all too easily be used against him as a threat to keep him in line, forcing Naruto to choose between this innocent and the others without even having to use the threat of the Philosopher's stone in his body. Can't tell if Naruto didn't realize or if he has a plan for it though.

"Murder" of Maes Hughes huh. So Naruto would find a way around that particular incident... Too bad that he was still too inexperienced to do so when he was forced to kill the girl that sparked off the Ishvalan War. Maybe Hughes could become someone Naruto could confess his inner pain and turmoil to at some point, considering that Naruto might have to use some of his powers in front of Hughes to rescue him?

Looking forward to the next chapter!
SaucyHandles chapter 5 . 4/30
I squealed like a school girl after seeing that this had been updated.