Reviews for Ser Croft
Kahli Hime chapter 11 . 1/5
FlameHazeKatsu chapter 11 . 7/21/2015
Well, damn, that was a quick journey! Ahahaha, nonetheless, it was great! With all the fan fictions I'm reading with this pairing, I'm sure I will never look at them the same way as I did at the beginning xD
Lest chapter 11 . 9/20/2014
Great story! It should be made into a movie.
Zizania chapter 11 . 6/26/2014
yeay..can't wait for the sequel
Zizania chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
i think the action scene is a little bit too rushed, it is nice if you can provide some background information or scenery ..nevertheless this chapter is enjoyable.
Zizania chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Wow this hot and interesting...Princess Samantha and Ser Croft..
cutecumbers chapter 11 . 6/11/2014
I really loved this plot, it was different and really interesting. And of course, Sam and Lara were adorable (as always).
rpmh chapter 11 . 5/6/2014
I loved it :3 I think it's so hard to find good Lara and Sam stories like this :) I sincerely hope you continue
t'loak chapter 11 . 3/10/2014
King Lara and Queen Sam will return? Yes! I loved this story, and I can't wait for the next installment!
viento chapter 11 . 3/9/2014
WTF! Ammm I like the chapter but ammm I have a question... How they have a baby?! I imagine that the plant have something to do in that I remember what Natla told to Lara... Mmmm anyway... I love the fic and lady knight Lara and princess Sam, I'll be waiting for the new fic with this enemy that we know is going to be very very hard to kill.
Winterssummerallthefunner chapter 11 . 3/9/2014
Wow what a great story! Loved the steamy moments between Sam and Lara. I'm glad they have a son together however that worked but regardless I love it! I'm very excited for the next adventure Lara has to embark on..i just knew natla wasn't done with our beautiful warrior yet. Anyways keep up the great work! Am really loving your style and cant wait to see what happens next! :)
FishSlayer chapter 11 . 3/8/2014
Well done, I really enjoyed this one. I'll be looking forward to that continuation. :3
Vampirenickcage chapter 11 . 3/8/2014
This was really good i can't wait to read more of this whenever you decide to write the sequel.
lykosmoon chapter 10 . 3/6/2014
So good! Keep writing. At least extend the fic for a few more chapters to give your readers something to drool about..
Gasian Gaond chapter 10 . 3/3/2014
This is such a fun read, please write more!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »