Reviews for Tough Love
laurene32 chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
:-) omg awesome job! :-) :-):-) Love it so very much! :-) Awesome job! :-) :-) love
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
Update?!
lindsayhonaker chapter 18 . 4/2/2015
I can't believe him, why would he not fight with everything he had to be with her.
RonaldGarcia91 chapter 18 . 4/1/2015
a tip,Don t do author's notes between the lines of the chapter, you just ruined the atmosphere you are trying to create.
Im happy you hevent given up on the story. It'0s great to see updates.
lindsayhonaker chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
Clary and Simon are so funny, I love them!
RetroNick chapter 16 . 1/2/2015
Malec are cute I love them. I dont know relationships are complicated im only a teen so idk . Plz write more ps I thinks this is ahead if wattpad maybe im wrong. Anyways keep this up!
RonaldGarcia91 chapter 16 . 12/29/2014
I get why Magnus is mad, he is a grown man and he is confortable with his sexuality while Alec isnt. He just wants to be with his partner but if said partner is always afraid. It will opnly lead to problems.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/29/2014
Huhul u posted!
Malec is just beautiful! I love it bus Alec really have to decided if for his love for Magnus worth all even confront his parents!
Ownt magnus and Alec helping izzy*-*
Simon will have a bad timing to have her again.. But he will do it! Sizzy forever!

In malec situations I think is just alec whom have to decided what he wanted and for Sizzy i think Simon will have to work hard, maybe he even fall for her and to prove himself worth her

I think relationships are dificuts becase thes no right or wrong, people have to workout their tolerance to other opinions and tastes.

Pls keep posting
KingRichRock chapter 15 . 8/17/2014
OH NO! POOOOOOR IZZY! STUPID SIMON UGH MY OTP OH NO!
Lol im a huge Sizzy fan and I hope they find a way to make it work. You're lucky you still have summer, i started school a week and a half ago.
Awesome chapter, Im so hyped up for the next.
RonaldGarcia91 chapter 15 . 8/17/2014
OMG what a chapter, the fight, the feelings, EVERYTHING.
Iz was so broken, she couldnt understand what was happening and Simon just as oblivious as Clary didnt saw what Iz feels for him.
That fight was really good tho i would┬┐ve love to see Simon figthing back with some Vampire instints kicking in and being able to at least defend himself. Nice touch of having the Seelie Queen watching everything, she for sure will find a way to take advantage of that.
PoisonPen37 chapter 15 . 8/17/2014
Sizzy for days!
Katniss Isabelle Everwood chapter 15 . 8/17/2014
I'm so glad you updated! I love is story!
There's still codes in this chapter, it was a little hard to read but it was a good chapter.
My heart is broken :( Poor Izzy ugh I want her to be happy. I nearly screamed at that fight scene like was was on the verge of tears.

Ohhh Simon. I love him so so much but he's gotta realize his feelings for Izzy cause I love her so much too ugh they need to be together.

Idk, I kind of don't trust Nathan.

And SIZZY forever and always.

You're very talented keep it up :) update soon!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/17/2014
Something went wrong, it's not uploaded correctly
PoisonPen37 chapter 14 . 7/12/2014
Sizzy forever!
RonaldGarcia91 chapter 14 . 7/10/2014
Ans Izzy saw them! Simon you fool! now you will loose Isabelle and Clary will be pissed at you and that Nathan gy wont thik twice in having a chance with Iz!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »