Reviews for A New Game
femalefarrier chapter 9 . 3/31
Please keep going loving the story
Specky Clarke chapter 9 . 7/27/2015
A great story, I LOVE this type of story. Please keep/resume writing. I note it is almost a year since the last update. Please don't give up.
Dr Stranger chapter 3 . 5/20/2015
Nice first couple of chapters.

That said, Sirius gave out too much many considering what he left behind as the family bequest to Harry. Even knowing that Harry would be taken care of by the Potter money, Sirius wouldn't have cut the endowment of House Black in half.

Also there was a problem with the blood test. The initial comment was that Harry was the heir to several lines thought extinct, but at the end of the same paragraph it turned out to only be one family.

But besides what I consider to be two hiccups, but which you may consider to be one (I don't think the second could have been deliberate) things are starting well. The chapters, particularly the second, have been a bit rushed, giving short shift to the supporting cast, but you've still managed to give them their own voices.
fraewyn chapter 9 . 11/16/2014
Love it!
MrTarven chapter 9 . 9/8/2014
i eagerly await the next chapter
HeartsGlow chapter 9 . 9/8/2014
My fav was the Goblet of Fire.
TheBlackCatSwordsman chapter 9 . 7/1/2014
I am curious if you don't have Harry return to Hogwarts will you have him go to Fleur's school, not sure how it's spelled.
Mourning Waters chapter 9 . 6/21/2014
My favorite Harry Potter movie is The Prisoner of Azkaban. Please update! It's been forever. *puppy eyes with pouty lip*
Your entranced reader,
-MW
InAnnaCat chapter 9 . 6/8/2014
Well this is a fun story. Hopefully Harry will destroy Albus and Voldy.
yuiop chapter 9 . 5/10/2014
Nice
Kaioo chapter 4 . 5/2/2014
if Goblins can do wandless magic why would they want wands?
Unless.. all they can do is aesthetic changes
Penny is wise chapter 9 . 4/28/2014
Awesome chapter. Glad Hermione is on his side.
AJ Granger chapter 9 . 4/24/2014
Generally, I like this story. I'd love to see more Luna and Neville. Please don't pair Harry with Hermione, and Luna with Neville. In fact, I'd prefer the opposite, or no pairing for Hermione at all and send her off to school somewhere post Hogwarts.

Favorite HP book is: Order of the Phoenix