Reviews for The Sleeping Habits of the Company of Thorin Oakenshield
You are a horrible person. Normally fanfics don't do this to me. I thought I was going to get a happy fic but no you just had to rip my heart out. You are an amazing author(even if you do give me feels)
Mara Kate chapter 4 . 3/23
You. Are. Despicable. I could have lived my life being only mildly sad about these character's deaths, but of course I had to read this and now I'm going to be depressed for the rest of my life. The first chapters were amusing, but this last one...I'm not usually one to cry while reading, but this about did it. Thank you, O Crusher of Souls, I enjoyed this fic although I'm now dead inside.
johnsarmylady chapter 4 . 3/2
Beautifully executed! So glad it did develop a life of its own - it thoroughly deserved that life :D
Tarask chapter 4 . 2/10/2015
As if I needed any more reasons to cry about fictional characters!

Thanks for this well-written, well-thought, moving story.
SlytherinAvengerPrincess chapter 4 . 2/9/2015
Just to let you know I sobbed while reading this! Beautiful story!
Tarlockean-and-Proud chapter 4 . 1/31/2015
You made me and my sister cry so much. My mom and brothers were looking at us like 'Wha?' but I DON'T GIVE A FUDGE. You are so awesome, you hit us in the feels.

Sister: Yep, Mei's really correct. You frickin' had us there, fellow writer.
AviculaLiber chapter 4 . 1/17/2015
I loved it!
This last chapter practically had me bawling like a baby. You write wonderfully, very well done!
anon99 chapter 4 . 1/13/2015
Beautiful story of character and observation told in a creative manner. Like the origianl story it started out lighthearted and fun only to add in profound sadness. Very nicely done.
Dwarven Lass chapter 4 . 1/7/2015
Beautiful story. I loved so many things about it, from Kili and Fili sleeping in a tangled mess to the beautifully heart wrenching last chapter. Thank you for sharing.
PiptheSnake chapter 4 . 1/5/2015
Jesus Christ! Second time in two days I've had to relive the death of my favourites and this time is wasn't prepared, dammit! I'm crying now!

But... This was amazing; I loved it. It,s not often that fanfics induce the same emotion that the original books do, but this... It was far more intense than when I first read of it... I'll just go cry in my corner now, attempting to find the remains of my shattered feels...
LovesDragons chapter 4 . 1/3/2015
I like it. It's sad, but good. That connection you made is apparent and you went from one end of the spectrum to the other without making it crazily drastic, which can be annoying.
LavenderCrystalOfRoses chapter 4 . 1/2/2015
This story was sweet and dear. :)
EarendilElwing chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
This was a beautiful and creative piece. I enjoyed it immensely, even if it did make me cry. Thank you for sharing!
Silexgrum chapter 4 . 12/25/2014
I cried for the last part. I just can't hold bacm tears... Nice job, nice writing!
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 4 . 12/21/2014
This should have been the way Thorin's death scene had gone in the movie.