Reviews for Gundam Build Fighters: Moving Forward
YourFriendlyReader chapter 3 . 7/13
Update it please the suspense is killing me for 1 year
Krulla Chief chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
GM-Juggler is the best ever, just look at its stupid yet awesome design.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/30/2015
Please man you got to continue. I really want to read the rest of Isamu crazy adventure.
Linkonpark100 chapter 13 . 10/12/2015
C'mon, what happens next?
Major Mike Powell III chapter 13 . 9/3/2015
Well, well, my friend...

Ok, to say that you and I don't "see eye-to-eye" doesn't quite begin to describe it, but hey, I said I would read and review this story to the end, and I stand by that. :3

Now, this chapter here was absolutely intense and insane.

The action was as badass as always, Isamu's inner monologues and completely self-aware commentary during and after the battle, throughout the rest of the chapter, were simply awesome and definitely made me burst out with chuckles several times. X'D

And of course, Kaede...wow. Like...daaaamn! o.O She put Akari in her place, and THEN some! Just...wow. Daaamn! I have no idea who the Hell is more insane in this story...or even IF anyone is sane at all. XD

Yet, despite dat creepy-ass moment there where Kaede went all yandere and reduced Akari to something akin to a whimpering puppy...I couldn't help but get some serious feelz and d'awww from that dialogue between her and Isamu towards the end, on their way back home. *O*

Also, I really, -REALLY- want to see the birth and first flight of the Gunpla that Vinny is building for Isamu, the Gundam Astray Arsenal Frame. X3

And also, in regards to your notes there, congratulations on achieving these feats, man. Creating a shared universe all of your own, something not at all unlike the Marvel Cinematic Universe, is no easy task and is very much commendable.

Hell, I think you've created a proverbial monster, given the new stories written by other people that are all spin-off's from "Moving Forward". XD That's some absolutely commendable work. :3

So, here's to the next chapter. I really wonder what's gonna happen next, especially on this "rematch" between Isamu and the woman behind the Red Zaku II that smoked Isamu in the practice match earlier on. X3

Great work, Marine! Keep it up!
Update ASAP! That's an order!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
SkylordAndy chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
This is a pretty good story so far, i like the whole bit about the main characters backstory. Seems you have pretty good knowledge of gunpla as well. Im impressed. I eagerly await seeing what kind of gunpla the main chooses.
Msmusicful chapter 13 . 7/14/2015
PLZ continue! I humbly beg u sir to continue this fic!
ThisIsShade chapter 13 . 2/21/2015
When will the new chapter be posted? Its really good
Hikaru Kurayami chapter 13 . 1/22/2015
This chapter was frigging hilerious. Keep it up! :)
major wallace chapter 13 . 1/21/2015
nice
Twin Judge of Gemini chapter 13 . 1/21/2015
Again, I think the quick haul is a bit too much, you bringing "psycho yandere girlfriend" thingy is not good in the doing, she become somewhat more like plot device, and showing that side of Kaede a bit too fast is not fun...

Aside from that, action is still good, battling the EFREED is extremely awesome, alongside the fact that Zaku-II Kai being said a pushover really stings, especially when I think of Zaku-II Kai I always thing of Berny... Poor hamburger...

Hope you won't do the fanservice stuff like harem, but who am I to talk that? Its your story, so I'm hoping that you can write even better chapter than this
Happy Writing,
Twin Judge of Gemini
DevilKingofFate chapter 13 . 1/20/2015
Awesome chapter i was on the each of my seat throughout the entire chapter and it got me pretty emotional too with the flash back. And believe me the honor is mine for letting my story be based off of yours and you've made a lot of good series too so i can't wait for how the story will be finished. I hope you'll have an awsome year this year so good luck!
MangamanZX chapter 13 . 1/20/2015
Thanks for the mention, loved the chapter, and I'm surprised you were worried about writing this one, I have to say this is one of my favorite chapters so far, I love seeing demon Kaede, and your references to the other works are a gem to read :)

Can't wait til the next exciting chapter... And the chapter where Kaede gets a gunpla... And the chapter where you kill off... I'll stop before this becomes a spoiler... Unless I'm making this up... Or maybe I'm not

#rip Vinny

Lol
DevilKingofFate chapter 12 . 10/28/2014
That was a really crazy chapter talk about mind blowing hahaha. Also I agreed with you on both gundam series G Recon seems interesting but so far nothing too special at the moment, but for Gundam build try that shit got me pumped! XD
Hikaru Kurayami chapter 12 . 10/24/2014