Reviews for She knew
Lilypad10 chapter 1 . 2/7
Excellent story!
catspats31 chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
While the writing quality of your story is great, please note this part of the Content Guidelines:

"Please note FanFiction does not accept explicit content, Fiction Rating: MA, and the rating is only presented for reference."

You should remove all of the detailed descriptions of physical interaction of sexual or violent nature in this story if you want it to remain on this site, or upload it to a site where "Fiction MA" content is allowed such as Archive Of Our Own or WattPad.
blb1000 chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
HOT! Eventhough I suspected it was a set up.
my2galspal chapter 2 . 5/1/2016
I really enjoyed this little two-shot. The one shot would have been great by itself but I especially enjoyed seeing to dichotomy of the characters' perspectives. Thanks for sharing your story.
chartwilightmom chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
hotness! thanks for sharing
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
Loved it... :-!
readicted chapter 2 . 4/7/2015
Bella's POV was fun.
readicted chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
This was very erotic and poetic. I love the rhythm of it, very evocative and visceral. Great job.
mybookloveaffair chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
This story is hot as heck. I like how Edward is so into the game that he convinces himself that he even thinks of Bella as his prey, until the ending. However, Bella knows it's a game and calls it that and how she pretends like she only does it for him so that he'll continue the game. I would pretend too if i was promised a tryst with Edward like that haha
abaith chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
Awe that was good.
slc6548 chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
This was really fun to read - thanks for sharing!
Just Sus chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
WHEW! What a game they play! That was f'ing HAWT! Wow, 137 years, and they still play games...awesome!

xoxoSus
Jackief1 chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
Wow! Really enjoyed this! Thanks for sharing!
Michaelmas54 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
My laptop has just exploded ! Need I say more?
Edward'sDJ chapter 2 . 1/11/2014