Reviews for Familial Annoyance
Kimpatsu no Hoseki chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
This is great!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
first of all, i never read or watch Diamond of ace. So i don't know his character and personality at all.

second, i still read this fic because i really want to read crossover fic so badly.

third. I like this fic. short and with good humours. especially for someone like me who know nothing about one anime of this xover.
Idea-explosion chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
Poor Daichi and Suga, what they have to put up with -.-' Would be even worse I think if Hinata and Eijun met DX
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
NO ONE GIVE THAT KID SUGAR
Hakuei Shirei chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Ahahaha! YESSSSS I'm not the only one who thinks it'd be funny if they were related. I saw it more as Daichi being his uncle for some reason though, thought that would be funny. lol. This would be hilarious as a series of characters meeting each other in the same universe...Although, a Baseball!AU might be good too... it looked cool as far as I could see on tumblr, aha...ha... ah well, maybe one day!

Anyways, this was great! And really well done! I really do hope you do more for this AU, but even if you don't I will treasure the fact that there is someone who thinks similarly to me! :D
sereneskydragonslayer chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
LOL this was so funny! And since I usually only pay attention to the name most commonly used in Haikyuu, I learned something new when I found out that Daichi's last is actually sawamura... _ Gosh I feel so dumb for not knowing...Awesome story I wish there was more.. :3
ObscureLotus chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
This is so adorable LOL. Sawamura only knows baseball.. no surprise xD Only wish the fic were longer so that Sawamura could meet Hinata and Kageyama :( I wanted to see the confrontation between two volleyball idiots vs. one baseball idiot LOLOL. Cool fic! :)
Me-Anne chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
I feel you... I also don't understand why the number of both Haikyuu and DnA fanfictions is so small. There's too much there to explore!

I had been waiting for more cross-over especially since Daichi and Eijun's share the same last name... as for why Daichi seems like a secondary character; that's cause of their personality... Eijun would never let himself be a side character. Even stiff Coach Kataoka can't ignore him.. he he he...
Heterochromer chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
WHAT IS VOLLEYBALL?! Nyahaha )) Eijun-kun, are you stupid or what...
Oh wait, actually Eijun is stupid right?! (even he's smarter than Furuya xD)
Wanna laugh hard at Daichi-Suga-Eijun moment. lololol, this fic is pretty funny! Luv it xxc:

(P.S : Oh, would you make another humor HQ/DnA crossover fic with Furuya and Kageyama inside? I was thinking they're cute enoughã…¡with sama personality uh/?)
heartrapier chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
PUNCHES THROUGH A WALL
cousins!Daichi and Eijun should be a thing and you pulled it off nicely. good job on this!
akuma-river chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Oooh, nice.

So what happens when they each realize how good they are in their respective sports?
doremishine itsuko chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Hahahahaha so funny I love it hope you update the next chapter soon and eijun wow poor thing but he is such a lovely guy at the end they will like him
Spring Zephyr chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Look what I found while cleaning out my in-box! I'd completely forgotten about this, really makes my day now.

A couple of typos at the beginning, generally involving the letter "n" but I think you're excused because of keyboard issues. I think "n" was the key you mentioned was sticking a lot, anyway. And I wonder if Sugawara would still think "Daichi-niisan" was funny if he knew how many people referred to him as the Team Mom. Also, to be fair to Eijun, Daichi never did answer his question from earlier... Eijun reminds me of a big, dumb puppy more than usual in this, but it kind of suits him.

If Daichi really wanted to get rid of him, he should have let Eijun meet some of his other teammates. Not that he's as close to them as he is the other third years, but I'm sure Kageyama, at the very least, could have kept Eijun distracted for a few hours.
RedLily2021 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014