Reviews for Bitter
JMOBrien chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
Keep it up :-)
jet911 chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
All the hoops Sophie had to jump through just to be able to send Lauren a care package.

I cried reading about the care package. I had to reread it several times because I kept flashing back to all the care packages we sent Andrew over the years. Underwear, socks, jerky, candy, orange koolaid, tea. Andrew loved his orange koolaid and tea. Letters, drawings, a rock we liked, even school papers we were proud of.

Sophie has it so much better and she doesn't even know it. I'm glad for her really I am but at the same time I want to shake her so bad. Skype! Skype! She can skype Lauren.

We didn't have that. Andrew was part of the first group sent overseas. They didnt have jackshit. No washer no dryer. You want your clothes washed? Find a clean river. Phones computers internet? They had one phone connection was horrible. One phone on their base that they had to share with everyone. We were lucky if we each got to talk to Andrew for two minutes. email? forget about. I didn't get to email him until the 2nd time he went overseas.

Thank you for writing and posting.
Deathnoteuser chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
Heh. Cookies. Homage to "A Proper Send Off"? (Yes, I did read it :P)

*rubs face* Alright, even if it was for an ulterior motive...you still got yourself to the hospital...good job Sophie. AND you managed to get what you came for *thumbs up* That's always a good thing and you even got to send sweets (pictures and pastries). Oh cookies...why can I never make them correctly? They always turn out all...muffin-y or scone-like whenever my siblings and I try. Anyways, on the downside...the doctor thinks that you're being abused and it's pretty awkward to say that "I tried waking up the girl beside me. In the same bed. And she stabbed me out of a knee-jerk reaction."

Ugh, it really does suck to be pen-pals with people from different time zones. But then you actually get to talk with them for an hour or so or more and connect despite the distance. That's always a nice feeling.

No, no. Don't be sad Sophie. I hate it when people or characters I'm emotionally attached to are sad. I got emotionally attached to a character from the Skullgirls game and then I started tickling people who were fighting against her character so she'd survive.
Black Fang 02 chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
:'( you make me so sad sometimes. At first I was like YEAH she got in contact and then Lauren is like nope. I just can't get over my deep seated issues long enough to get in contact again. *sigh* See you next chapter.
jet911 chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
It really does suck to not be able to say goodbye especially when their going for 6 months or more with the only contact you'll get is writting letters Sophie doesn't even have that.

When Andrew was in the service and about to be deployed he would come home for as long as he could even if it was only for a few days. On his last day my brothers and I would stay up all night with him packing (Getting in the way) so we could have as much time with him as we could.

Thank you for writing and posting.
jet911 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
I'm really enjoying the story. The way you write Lauren makes me like her and want to know her better. I'm sure she will have her bitch moments but than we all do sooner or later.

Lauren's hurting so much it makes me want to cry. I can't imagine loving someone but never being able to be with them. Will I could imagine it but I'm a coward so I'm not going to. I Really hope she does find love and be loved as you tell her story.

She reminds me of my brother Andrew he was in the service too military. He's laid back for the most part but piss him off and he'll stomp a mudhole in you before you know what your about.

Thank you for writing because I know you become those who you write about and you must have hurt so much when you wrote Lauren. Thank you posting.
Deathnoteuser chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
Dear, stubborn Sophie. Get your ass to the hospital! I mean really! After getting knifed and _passing out_ don't you think that your health might be just a wee bit off? And what would Lauren say (or do) if she came back and found you in a sorry state?

*sigh* Anyways, this was great. Seems like you'll be starting a new series :) Can't wait to read more. Ah, yes. Hospitality and politeness. And the potential shaming of your ancestors. No pressure or anything. Shame yourself, shame your parents. Why do you think that Asian parents are so strict?

Ugh, it's been really cold here, but double-digit negative temperatures?! I hate the cold...but I want to move to Canada someday. Oh well.

Deathnoteuser
JMOBrien chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
Enjoyed the chapter thanks :-) keep it up.
PrimaDonna213 chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
So i woke up to a new chapter email. My first thought upon opening it was "Lauren? Im not following any Lauren stories. I dont even like Lauren." I then realize hey this is one of phfina stories. As a die hard fan i figured I'll give it a chance. So after reading both chapters i have concluded that you are one of (if not the) best writers on this site. Anybody who can make Lauren likable is one amazing writer.
P.S. Hope the fan love can keep you warm throughout the day.
Black Fang 02 chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
Tricky girl. I shudder to think what she'll say when she gets hold of Lauren again. She's going to be REALLY pissed, I bet.
Deathnoteuser chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Hey, how's it going? Have to say that I'm very surprised with this story. Can't say that I ever imagined you writing a Lauren fic. Actually...I think that 'Ridden' and your stories based on Ridden are the only Twilight stories you've written that aren't in Rosalie's point of view.

This was rather unexpected; Lauren loves Bella? Perhaps, or maybe she wants to love and be loved the way Bella and Rosalie love each other.

Ah yes, Filipinos with their long names. And of course Sophie felt the need to say her full name whilst bleeding and nd rushing towards a hospital. Where was she cut, by the way? And that must have been a damn sharp knife if she didn't feel anything at all.

I'm glad you're still writing, 'phfina. I do love to read your stories and I'm sure that many would agree :)

Deathnoteuser
JMOBrien chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Enjoyed the story..now need know if she makes it back and gets that date :-)
Black Fang 02 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
I really wanna see a follow up to this but it's also okay as a one shot. And sorry I haven't reviewed your other stuff. Fanfiction was being a dick. I love the sheer irony of the fact that she didn't know that Bella was who she loved until Rosalie already had her heart.
28 | « Prev Page 1 2