Reviews for Fox Nine
Danijelearthdr chapter 4 . 11/24
Realy you should update I simply love Naru/Saku fics,it's a greate story.
TigrezzTail chapter 4 . 10/14
Yeah, I know it's really draining to not only work, but feed yourself and clean your place. It's hard to find the time to just relax sometimes. I've very curious about how things will go in the story, because we all know that the bad guys are gonna find out, so that'll change how they decided to handle things.
danijelearthdr chapter 4 . 9/21
Update realy soon the story itself is very good
Mdhunter here. Nice chapter and story so far. Please continue with the next one soon. Looking forward to it, and have a nice day.
And yeah, having Sakura all the way down at two especially doesn't make sense given how much chakra she eventually has to build up and how valuable it is to both her fighting and her healing.
... So you gave the ones with the lowest chakra reserves the smallest boosts and the ones with the biggest chakra reserves the greatest boosts? I don't understand how that makes sense.
samuraipanda85 chapter 4 . 9/6
Great to have you back.
Don't worry about the grammar or whatever else, didn't see a single flaw I can recall.
Glad to see things are getting underway.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 4 . 9/5
Really glad to see this again! I hope for more and I like the hints Kurama drops for pairings. Though sad Sakura is only at Two Tails power. Hinata at Seven I can respect given her Kekkai Genkai, but I hoped Sakura would've been Six given later Tsunade power. That much force in control points and multiple directions...scary thought.
thor94 chapter 4 . 9/5
interesting chapter. so naruto classmate know the truth.
about sasuke, not only he has kurama pwoer but he has 8 tails of it.
hope you plan naruto quickly grow a brain and intelligence at minato level and worth of his family and clan (close to nara, maybe smarter), soon awake some powerful hidden bloodline as powerful and polyvalent in all shinobi arts as rinnegan or EMS and obtain all of his parent and clan natural talents (aka, badass accurate sensor like karin able to sense anyone chakra and their emotions dozens miles around without use of sage mode or kyuubi, uzumaki kenjutsu talent that stand against seven kiri swordmen, uzumaki incredible healing regeneration ability and stamina (that being increased tenfolds by kurama to the point growing obliterated limbs and organs like lizard tails but faster), able to use numerous ninjutsu of all affinities, become one of best fuinjutsu genius master ever seen in elemental nation history putting jiraiya to shame and create seal that outreach minato and his hiraishin or tobirama and his edo tensei, someone even the founder of uzumaki clan would be really proud).
I don't expect less abilities for naruto with the big PU you given to that already cheated sasuke.
thor94 chapter 3 . 9/5
don't like you given sasuke this power, like if his godlike sharingan future rinnegan was not enough godlike poweR.
buterflypuss chapter 4 . 9/5
good chap
frankieu chapter 4 . 9/5
like the story so far will be interesting to see where it will lead to keep up the good work
mdhunter111 chapter 3 . 7/15
Good job with this fanfic! Please continue with the next chapter soon! Looking forward to it, and have a nice day!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/19/2015
This story goes too fast.. Stopped reading at Chpt 2
LadyAngel123 chapter 3 . 8/1/2015
It's been awhile since I have checked on your stories and I swear your writing has only gotten better. I actually kind of missed your writing but then I just disappeared from the Naruto fandom since the filler arcs constantly kill me. I decided now to catch up though!

I really like this fic concept, well I like any future concept, like trying to fix the mistakes of the future so the present will be better so Naruto could live and probably people like Neji and others deaths could be avoided!

Great concept!