Reviews for Fox Nine
PLEASE MAKE MORE CHAPTERS DONT DO A DIFFERENT STORY UNTIL THIS ONE IS FINISHED
Rasendori-NarutoSasukeCombo chapter 4 . 7/28
Update please?
sam stewart chapter 4 . 5/30
love the story please continue it soon.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 4 . 12/30/2016
well that was cool i guess that explains why Sasgay was there still hate him mind u can't wait for more
YeagerMeister31 chapter 3 . 12/30/2016
well that was interesting minus Sasgay being one of the affected kids
YeagerMeister31 chapter 2 . 12/30/2016
well this sure was interesting although wanted Naruto's clones to kick Mizuki's ass but oh well can't wait for more
YeagerMeister31 chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
well this was a nice start even brought a tear to my face after he died
Danijelearthdr chapter 4 . 11/24/2016
Realy you should update I simply love Naru/Saku fics,it's a greate story.
TigrezzTail chapter 4 . 10/14/2016
Yeah, I know it's really draining to not only work, but feed yourself and clean your place. It's hard to find the time to just relax sometimes. I've very curious about how things will go in the story, because we all know that the bad guys are gonna find out, so that'll change how they decided to handle things.
danijelearthdr chapter 4 . 9/21/2016
Update realy soon the story itself is very good
Guest chapter 4 . 9/8/2016
Mdhunter here. Nice chapter and story so far. Please continue with the next one soon. Looking forward to it, and have a nice day.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/7/2016
And yeah, having Sakura all the way down at two especially doesn't make sense given how much chakra she eventually has to build up and how valuable it is to both her fighting and her healing.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/7/2016
... So you gave the ones with the lowest chakra reserves the smallest boosts and the ones with the biggest chakra reserves the greatest boosts? I don't understand how that makes sense.
samuraipanda85 chapter 4 . 9/6/2016
Great to have you back.
Don't worry about the grammar or whatever else, didn't see a single flaw I can recall.
Glad to see things are getting underway.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 4 . 9/5/2016
Really glad to see this again! I hope for more and I like the hints Kurama drops for pairings. Though sad Sakura is only at Two Tails power. Hinata at Seven I can respect given her Kekkai Genkai, but I hoped Sakura would've been Six given later Tsunade power. That much force in control points and multiple directions...scary thought.