Reviews for Fox Nine
LadyAngel123 chapter 3 . 8/1
It's been awhile since I have checked on your stories and I swear your writing has only gotten better. I actually kind of missed your writing but then I just disappeared from the Naruto fandom since the filler arcs constantly kill me. I decided now to catch up though!

I really like this fic concept, well I like any future concept, like trying to fix the mistakes of the future so the present will be better so Naruto could live and probably people like Neji and others deaths could be avoided!

Great concept!
Peridot Angel chapter 3 . 5/1
Plz continue I am dying here!
Beni Arashi chapter 3 . 4/10
this story rock can wait for more!
Cleyton.carlos chapter 3 . 12/16/2014
pleeeeease, Update!
GalaxyMoonShadow95 chapter 3 . 10/11/2014
Cool story Im usually not into any fic that involve any time travel but I like this one. Hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/6/2014
I lost interest the moment you broke Sasuke further, but it was fun while it lasted.
Sky chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
Wow awesome reading gave me goosebumps it's very exciting trying to see what will happen next what their reaction would be. I can't for the next chapter I hope to be soon pls. Your an amazing author I would love to see this update daily if possible thanks and keeping doing what your doing
Sky chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Wow this was good. Really sad. Can't wait too see what's next.
danijelearthdr chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
update the next chapter I want to see more
kidloco chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
love it more chapters
Guest chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
Great plot can't wait to read more of it
Yaoineechan chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
Wow! This is amazing I cant wait for more.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
THANK HEAVEN! Loved this and thank you soooo much for the update, I wonder what each tail count represents, and who has how many? 9 is leader, obviously, but I'm curious, did Sakura have 8? ;-)
aanthony chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
Fan-fvcking-tastic. I love it. Update soon!

The only thing I don't agree with is the ear and tails thing, it's really stupid if you ask me.
RCPMione chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
hope Naruto grows smart, otherwise I bet Kurama had wished he never made Naruto the offer. Tho to be fair most of Naruto stupidity comes from a) no one willing teaching him anything and b) having no idea about social norms (he was very isolated). getting a start on fixing these two should bring him out of a few bad habit straight away. the rest can be fixed more slowly as he grows.