Reviews for Sparks
I really love this story, the story is great, Mara is one of my favorite oc and her relationship with Arthur is incredible but I hate the sais. There are hundreds of weapons, so, why that?
The possibilities that someone had that weapon and accept train with her to a girl are minimal, so, why would she want to learn how to handle a weapon that probablente never could have at their disposal are very low?
This is really the only thing that upset me a little because no exist no reason for not used , I don't now, daggers, or something.
Sorry for my horrible English, I'm Spanish
Just wanted to say how much I love this chapter in particular, I really felt like I connected to Marayna more. The whole thing about regretting something you've agreed to but sticking it out anyway, no matter the outcome. It was super relatable and made me appreciate her more as a person rather than just a character. She really came to life!
Someone chapter 20 . 5/11
You do know that there can be 9 High Priestesses at any one time. Not just one.
painted heart chapter 23 . 4/13
Absolutely loved this!
Kendra S chapter 1 . 3/13
Hi! I really love reading your Merlin fanfics. I remember when I first started reading them, I couldn't wait for the next update, then suddenly they were done. I really like the start of Flashover, though. A nice take of Merlin in the modern world. I just wanted to tell you, as I was browsing the other fanfics, there's one that was recently published called Dragon Twins with the same image that you're using and a lot of its contents are very similar to your story in terms of Merlin having a twin, the name is quite similar (Marayna/Marlena), and other small parts like Morgana lending her a blue dress that looked nice on her. It's probably coincidence, but maybe you should check on it.
Alex-chan2244 chapter 10 . 2/19
AUTHUR IS SO ADORABLE! ahhh...ship is so lovely.
Alex-chan2244 chapter 5 . 2/18
I just realized that Uther called Gaius a fool.
TheGreatDesign chapter 23 . 2/18
This is a great start, you're good with words and i read the whole story(which doesn't happen too often)! I like that marayna is a bit more feisty than what we might expect. I do however wish that you singled her out a bit more in the story, there's a whole lot of "we" going on whenever Marayna or Merlin speak in each other's presence to others, and for me at least it felt as if they were not fully developed on their own (when that happened). I'm a twin, so in know what it means to be close to someone by a given bond, (even though marayna and Merlin were not twins), and we're still very individual... There's not so much "we" but more "I". I do appreciate the way we get to know what the characters are thinking, there's a lot of good stuff going on there! I do think there should be less of it in some conversations just to make it flow easier, in real life we don't always have much time to think before we give a reply in conversation and I believe it would make the conversation more realistic in some places, but that's about it. No more complaints! I really did enjoy the story, the things I've mentioned is me just picking really and not meant to be rude or mean! I hope I did not offend you! As I said I did really enjoy the story, and you're a good writer!

PS: I wrote this on my phone, there might be autocorrected words!
You definitely chose a good name for your Mary Sue, yes...
PoisonIvy533 chapter 23 . 1/9
I loved it! I can't wait to read the next one. : )
A Dunmer chapter 5 . 10/16/2015
I re-read the chapter (for the fifth time since I discovered your fics) and today I noticed a mistake I hadn't noticed before: you wrote Eltain. It's Beltane or Beltain. Just thought I should let you know.
Bubiboban chapter 3 . 9/21/2015
Hello. I'm only on chapter 3 but I can already tell this story is amazing. You're a very good writer. I'm so excited for season 2 when gwaine and her are close friends and arthur gets jealous! This story is long! But I love long stories. Once again, great job! :)
Germany1998 chapter 2 . 6/28/2015
It's like the third time i've read all your Merlin related stories. It's really gret.i'm impressed and it's a very hard thing to do(ya know impressing me)(really sorry for my grammar)!
LeopardFeather chapter 23 . 6/23/2015
AMAZING STORY ! I haven't been able to put my phone down ! Can't wait to read the next one :)
SilverMarkings chapter 21 . 6/12/2015
Spelling error
"How much longer till Other goes after her as well for merely being his daughter?"
Uther, not Other