Reviews for Sparks
Bubiboban chapter 3 . 9/21
Hello. I'm only on chapter 3 but I can already tell this story is amazing. You're a very good writer. I'm so excited for season 2 when gwaine and her are close friends and arthur gets jealous! This story is long! But I love long stories. Once again, great job! :)
Germany1998 chapter 2 . 6/28
It's like the third time i've read all your Merlin related stories. It's really gret.i'm impressed and it's a very hard thing to do(ya know impressing me)(really sorry for my grammar)!
LeopardFeather chapter 23 . 6/23
AMAZING STORY ! I haven't been able to put my phone down ! Can't wait to read the next one :)
SilverMarkings chapter 21 . 6/12
Spelling error
"How much longer till Other goes after her as well for merely being his daughter?"
Uther, not Other
Kathoran chapter 18 . 6/9
When the horse trampled Marayna... Did it hurt her so that she can't have children? That's the only thing I can think of that would wound her so badly that would still be affecting her. Great story though! I'm really enjoying it! :)
Lady Bitter Maiden chapter 14 . 5/13
Hi, you have a great story here and I can't wait ro see where it goes. I'm sure someone else caught it but when you had Arthur talking to Percival, Percival wasn't in Camelot yet, assumingly, and if he was ge wouldn't of been knighted. He and Lancelot saved Arthur and Merlin by pushing a rock into a Ravine they we're trapped and cutting them off from their enemies (Morgan's immortal army, I think) in season three and was knighted alongside Gwaine, Lancelot, and Elyan, meaning he wasn't a noble. I just figured I would let you know. Sir Leon would be a better canidate if he is ment to be talking to a Knight of the Round table, as Leon is actully a noble.
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 23 . 3/4
I loved it!
Speedreader533 chapter 23 . 3/2
Ok usually I'm not a huge fan of OC characters because they tend to be huge Mary Sues. However I loved Mara! She's witty and sarcastic and works with Merlin's personality, you did a great job!
Incendiar Riddle chapter 1 . 2/26
Thought I'd write a review for once. Which is rare of me these days. But this fanfic deserves it. I'm on my third time rereading this brilliance of a fanfic. I wish this was canon. Normally I'm a Merthur shipper but now I'm definitely a Martie shipper. This fanfic is almost perfection, I'm saying almost because nothing is perfect, and I love every time I'm reading this fanfic. The storyline, and the relationships. I've found myself loving the in between chapters that were written fully by you, more than the episode chapters. I would really wish that you updated Dragon's Fire. You haven't updated since the publishing.

Forever a Martie Shipper,
Incendiar Riddle
vana9 chapter 1 . 2/20
I really like the premise for this fic, and Marayna seems pretty cool! I love how Morgana actually ships Marayna/Arthur. I'm definitely getting some nostalgia reading episodes from the first season in this AU. Looking forward to reading more.
Peace-n'-Luv-4601 chapter 23 . 2/3
93 Diagon Alley chapter 18 . 1/19
I don't think I've ever commented on it, but this chapter was especially fantastic. You did a wonderful job creating this side-story, it was really well done. I loved it, and I've loved reading it each time I go through these stories (I think I'm on my third or fourth read-through).
Babydoll9150 chapter 18 . 12/28/2014
I had no idea about Mathew being Anderson but it makes so much sense now all that was different was the clothes and facial hair!
TwitchPotter chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
I already ADORE Marayna - so excited to read the rest!
xoxo Twitch
CahillGirl2001 chapter 19 . 10/22/2014
AWWW! This was so cute! I loved it! Lol my fan-girlishness is exposed.