Reviews for Beyond the Mistletoe
Ah, now I'm craving for some KasaKise or KiseKasa scenes kyaaaaaah~
pastel-sama chapter 13 . 11/13
Ah, this chapter and my feels. Dai-chan, you b*st*rd! :(
ArminxArlert chapter 1 . 8/5
A thousand years may pass but I'll be always waiting for an update... this story is my favorite ever, I'm re-reading it right now and I just felt the urge to remind you that some of us are still here hoping that it's updated some day! I don't mean it in a bad way tho, seriously. I just... wanted you to know that it's been three years since the first time I read it and it still makes me feel the same emotions I felt back then. No matter how many times I read it, this story never ceases to amaze me. Wonderful, wonderful job!
. GAWD! Takao is officially my fav character ever! He is hilarious! And Kise had me rolling in laughter. He's as bad as the girls! Lol
Jynova chapter 26 . 4/8
I don't remember if I ever left a comment on this story or any of your other ones but this story was the first AoKaga I read and it literally made them my favorite pair! You converted me with how WELL you encompassed their personalities and how lively and fun you made the plot and characters. Very well done!
charybde syla chapter 1 . 3/26
oh my god! This story is just awesome! everything I read in there was as fantastic as the character's evolution within the story! i can't wait to see the next chapter coming! (i totally fell in love with your writing skills *0so hopefully seeing you son on this storycharubde syla
Zhena Hik chapter 26 . 3/3
Oooow, this story without a hesitation, is my favorite one about them. Everything I read here make me feel like I'm the one that's in love.
I know life, and responsibilities make everything harder. And write is difficult and take some free time. I just hope this fantastic story get a proper end at some time.
Really thanks a lot for share this story with us. You have a big fan of this work here.
SevmyLuv chapter 1 . 2/27
Ano... Did you die? If not, then will you please continue writing this fic?
Ryuka-chan11 chapter 26 . 2/26
I fuckin love this story.. But i think i cant get anymore updates.. but please continue this oh so wonderful story.. im a fan of your works.. i salute you..
Amakata Rei chapter 1 . 1/17
JSYK there seem to have been a problem so my review I was posted as by a guest. Well, I was the one who wrote that long one lol And so I'll take this opportunity to say it once more: I loooove this fanfic!
Xx
I can't begin to describe the sensations this fanfic made me feel. I was really addicted to it, there were days I'd just spend hours reading it... I even gave up on my sleeping hours a little for it kept me wide awake late at night. It made me go from "okay, so I ship AoKaga a little" to "OMFG I just can't get enough of these two". Not to mention that your writing is amazing, so most of the times I'd feel like I was watching a real KnB episode in my mind. I was even surprised to find myself sort of shipping ImaHyuu, although I ship JunRiko to a point that both of them are sacred to me (therefore, shouldn't be paired up with anyone else lol)... Well, so I can say Beyond the mistletoe really got me involved. And I can't really recall the last time I read a fanfic that was this moving to me. So thank you, thank you and thank you for writing it. Also, thanks for all the beautiful MidoTaka scenes ! And I don't wanna get my hopes up, for according to , this hasn't been updated for quite a long time now... But I'd be so happy if you kept on writing it! Although chapter 26 has this "...and they lived happily ever after" feel... Well, I really wouldn't mind reading a few more chapters haha
So, I hope this kinda long review shows you at least a little of how much I'm in love with this beautiful fanfic of yours!
Until next chapter, hopefully.
Xx
haikyuaddict chapter 26 . 1/14
This fanfiction is AMAZING! great job! I'd love for an update but I'd have to say that this chapters ending does it justice, anyway this was great and I really enjoyed it!
Losy chapter 26 . 10/22/2016
I'm still head over heels for this fic, I just reread the whole thing for the nth time and its always just so, so good. The characters, the development, the whole journey is so well paced and their dynamic is just the best. I'm so happy for my babes!
I really wish I could read more of them, they're so silly and lovely and they never fail to brighten my mood where ever I are. I'm dying to read how they're living their relationship. When it was all fake, hand holding and stuff came so easily but I bet they're way more cheesy about it when it's happening as a real sing of affection and since they pretend to not being cheesy all I can imagine is a hilarious setting of two overly attached idiots who are struggling between the want of being as close as possible and being generally cool and unattached about it. Gah
I really hope your muse will visit you someday and gives u great joy writing about these two idiots again.

Thanks for this great great story. My number one fanfic of all times. Just thanks.
eunhang chapter 21 . 7/31/2016
I love you Takao! LMAO
eunhang chapter 19 . 7/31/2016
Big spoon battle? Lol dorks
And this is super sweet kyaaaaa!