Reviews for Beyond the Mistletoe
lokithehotty chapter 26 . 21h
Ahhh I love how this turned out!
CogonDragoon6 chapter 8 . 2/7
Awww... He was smiling. How sweet? Good chapter! Keep up the great work!
Osmi chapter 26 . 1/23
Well, that was probably the most adorable story ever. Ever. Just 26 chapters of me shamelessly fangirling. I really appreciate how you kept them in character, unlike most people writing AoKaga fanfics. Thanks for the great read!
Dia chapter 26 . 1/9
This fanfiction is really good, compliments! I really liked the characterisation, you did a great job at handling the characters and the story! It was fun and intense, very well-written. I can't stop loving Aomine and Kagami, their relationship is so dynamic and brings out the best of them. Thank you! I wish you best luck for your uni. Take care!
Is it finished?
yogurtjelly chapter 13 . 12/16/2015
I meant to say chapter 13, not 18
yogurtjelly chapter 13 . 12/16/2015
Im already at chapter 18 and still liking it more and more! im not sure if this story is completed already, but if its not, i hope (and wish) that you would suddenly have this uncontrollable urge to continue this story. Hahaha.
wickedcalamity chapter 25 . 12/7/2015
I remember reading this for the first time quite a while ago and leaving a review, and just recently I had the urge to reread this amazing fic. I always find myself coming back to this one when I want to read something so utterly fantastic. I'm not sure if you will ever update this fic, but I actually quite like where it currently stands. I feel like it almost doesn't need more, even though I would love to indulge myself with more of your writing in this fic (I would never stop reading it), but it is really good where it is right now. This final chapter was exceptionally good and I love the resolve in it, it really ties up all the loose strands, which I enjoy. I love your writing, and I hope you keep doing it! (Ff is weird and doesn't let you review the same chapter twice so off to chap 25 I gooo)
sawa-kaya chapter 26 . 11/22/2015
Oh my goooooooood! I swear this fic..is probably my favorite Aokaga I have ever read so far. I have been reading these chapters nonstop the entire weekend, I am addicted. Seriously. A huge praise to your writing - I am already following you on AO3 and have read some of you other fics but then I checked out your account here. There is something about your writing - it made me smile and laugh out loud at times (Takao, that sweetie, made sure of that) and made my heart clench at the angsty parts and ARGHH. I just love this. I am so happy this fic exists. It's so..realistic in a way and I love the way all the other characters are involved in this; their holiday at the beach and Kise's party. I loved every single phrase you wrote. Also this chapter made me go all 'awwww' in the end and made me smile like an idiot - it was absolutely perfect; the way they ended up confessing and their bickering *sigh* I swear this is my headcanon. I see your update on this fic has been quite a while ago and I have been wondering if you'd still contintue this story; either way I will follow this fic and I will visit your tumblr. I can't wait to read the next chapter! PS: Because of this fic I am starting to ship ImaHyu hehe...
Tay chan chapter 26 . 11/15/2015
I do hope you're going to update this story soon. :)
Its the best AoKagi story I've ever read! And that's saying something. You kept the characters themselves and it worked out do well, I fucking wish it were canon.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/3/2015
Please please please update this fanfiction soon.
I am dying here want to know how will their friends reacting after they get "official".

This fanfiction is just too good to be true.
Thank you for sharing this beautiful story.
Random Fangirll chapter 3 . 10/21/2015
Hehehehehe great story so far, I really wonder where this will be going hehehehehe *sniggers*
Kobayashi D. kiyoshi chapter 26 . 10/8/2015
Hello i'm a new fan of your fanfic and i Would love that you can continue it I'll be waiting for it!
Sorry if i wrote something wrong but I'm not very good writting in english jeje I'm from a country that speak Spanish but again i hope to have the oportunity to continue reading this awesome fanfic!
Yana~~~
Guest chapter 26 . 9/28/2015
Hi! I just want to say that this is a very good story. It's very funny. I love the antics of everyone. You did a great job in putting almost everyone in this fic. I enjoyed all their trips, especially the one in the beach. And you pretty much captured every players characters. I must say, I really like Imayoshi in here and how he dates Hyuuga without the Seirin's captain knowledge. I'm quite satisfied in this last chapter and can actually consider this an ending since all is well with our two beloved idiots. But I really hope you will find time in your busy schedule and enough inspiration to continue writing this story. I mean, for me it's enough to just wrap up loose ends but it's really up to you. I'm not going to complain if you decided to write more. :) I just really hope there will be no third party because those shits always break my heart. Anyway, why I'm practically begging you to continue this is not entirely for Aokaga, I just really want to see more of Imayoshi and Hyuuga. :) I'll be waiting.

-fangs
Lioange chapter 26 . 7/7/2015
You have a new fan. Racey told me to read your stories and I dont regret it for a second! It was amusing, amazing, light and right. You developed it in a way that keeps me reading even if I wasn't supposed. Thank you and I wish to read more of your stories. (annnnnd if you want to make a Takao with Shin-chan suite... Damn it will be funny!)