Reviews for Beyond the Mistletoe
sawa-kaya chapter 26 . 11/22
Oh my goooooooood! I swear this probably my favorite Aokaga I have ever read so far. I have been reading these chapters nonstop the entire weekend, I am addicted. Seriously. A huge praise to your writing - I am already following you on AO3 and have read some of you other fics but then I checked out your account here. There is something about your writing - it made me smile and laugh out loud at times (Takao, that sweetie, made sure of that) and made my heart clench at the angsty parts and ARGHH. I just love this. I am so happy this fic exists. It's so..realistic in a way and I love the way all the other characters are involved in this; their holiday at the beach and Kise's party. I loved every single phrase you wrote. Also this chapter made me go all 'awwww' in the end and made me smile like an idiot - it was absolutely perfect; the way they ended up confessing and their bickering *sigh* I swear this is my headcanon. I see your update on this fic has been quite a while ago and I have been wondering if you'd still contintue this story; either way I will follow this fic and I will visit your tumblr. I can't wait to read the next chapter! PS: Because of this fic I am starting to ship ImaHyu hehe...
Tay chan chapter 26 . 11/15
I do hope you're going to update this story soon. :)
Its the best AoKagi story I've ever read! And that's saying something. You kept the characters themselves and it worked out do well, I fucking wish it were canon.
Please please please update this fanfiction soon.
I am dying here want to know how will their friends reacting after they get "official".

This fanfiction is just too good to be true.
Thank you for sharing this beautiful story.
Random Fangirll chapter 3 . 10/21
Hehehehehe great story so far, I really wonder where this will be going hehehehehe *sniggers*
Kobayashi D. kiyoshi chapter 26 . 10/8
Hello i'm a new fan of your fanfic and i Would love that you can continue it I'll be waiting for it!
Sorry if i wrote something wrong but I'm not very good writting in english jeje I'm from a country that speak Spanish but again i hope to have the oportunity to continue reading this awesome fanfic!
Hi! I just want to say that this is a very good story. It's very funny. I love the antics of everyone. You did a great job in putting almost everyone in this fic. I enjoyed all their trips, especially the one in the beach. And you pretty much captured every players characters. I must say, I really like Imayoshi in here and how he dates Hyuuga without the Seirin's captain knowledge. I'm quite satisfied in this last chapter and can actually consider this an ending since all is well with our two beloved idiots. But I really hope you will find time in your busy schedule and enough inspiration to continue writing this story. I mean, for me it's enough to just wrap up loose ends but it's really up to you. I'm not going to complain if you decided to write more. :) I just really hope there will be no third party because those shits always break my heart. Anyway, why I'm practically begging you to continue this is not entirely for Aokaga, I just really want to see more of Imayoshi and Hyuuga. :) I'll be waiting.

Lioange chapter 26 . 7/7
You have a new fan. Racey told me to read your stories and I dont regret it for a second! It was amusing, amazing, light and right. You developed it in a way that keeps me reading even if I wasn't supposed. Thank you and I wish to read more of your stories. (annnnnd if you want to make a Takao with Shin-chan suite... Damn it will be funny!)
Are you gonna finish this?
Amzilla chapter 12 . 6/23
I don't think I've ever read something as carefully loving, gently romantic or beautifully exploring as that moonlight scene.
My heart stopped beating and fluttered instead,, butterflies I've never felt while reading a story flew slowly in my stomach.
I could taste and feel and see the sweet atmosphere.
Fucking thank you that was brilliant I loved it.
wickedcalamity chapter 26 . 6/18
This fic is so amazing! I love when my favorite characters are paired together and are kept perfectly in character. I love when they argue it's so cuteeee~~! I couldn't stop reading this fic it's just so good! You're a fantastic writer and I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. I'm usually not one to read such long fanfictions (usually I find either one-shots or short chapterd ones) but this was so good I couldn't stop. Will you be updating again? It's really cute where it is now but I feel like it needs more, or that's just me not wanting to let this fic go yet. Anyways, I'm a huge fan of this story and I urge you to keep writing because you're amazing! Thanks for the awesome fanfiction!
hotta chapter 1 . 6/15
This entire story is a true masterpiece. I'm reading it all over again, it is just too good. Feels like watching anime itself when reading this beautifully written work, I love all your works, they are so so so good, n make my day. Thank you for sharing this
alyssa.drews2 chapter 26 . 6/3
I love it this is awesome. I cant wait until a meeting of the parents happens.
Dee chapter 9 . 6/1
I love this fic so much. So plausible and so well written I want to print it out and read it over and over again. Don't know how you managed to do it but literally everyone was in character... and all the shenanigans! I really really love team shenanigans (dare I say even more than the actual romance)! A few little pet peeves though, you tend to repeat many words like "drawled", "half-mast" and "remarked" and it's a bit jarring to read especially when they're used almost consecutively, and also I'd think Momoi would address Aomine as Dai-chan at this point... Nothing that detracts from the awesome that is this fic though! Can't wait for the next chapter!
DirtyEffinHippy chapter 26 . 5/21
VioletFan123 chapter 26 . 5/12
i died reading the whole 26 chapters

im really sorry, but i feel like wanting more

but i know that you have other shtuff to do and i—we—can understand that

Awesome, yeah? There, I said it~! I will NEVER forget this...

-Loves It!-