Reviews for Beyond the Mistletoe
Losy chapter 26 . 10/22
I'm still head over heels for this fic, I just reread the whole thing for the nth time and its always just so, so good. The characters, the development, the whole journey is so well paced and their dynamic is just the best. I'm so happy for my babes!
I really wish I could read more of them, they're so silly and lovely and they never fail to brighten my mood where ever I are. I'm dying to read how they're living their relationship. When it was all fake, hand holding and stuff came so easily but I bet they're way more cheesy about it when it's happening as a real sing of affection and since they pretend to not being cheesy all I can imagine is a hilarious setting of two overly attached idiots who are struggling between the want of being as close as possible and being generally cool and unattached about it. Gah
I really hope your muse will visit you someday and gives u great joy writing about these two idiots again.

Thanks for this great great story. My number one fanfic of all times. Just thanks.
eunhang chapter 21 . 7/31
I love you Takao! LMAO
eunhang chapter 19 . 7/31
Big spoon battle? Lol dorks
And this is super sweet kyaaaaa!
ikuiku chapter 13 . 7/30
Wtf aomine why did u do that to our lovely kagami and why you hang out with chicks
Whoa thx i like this fanfic a lot
Please continue I'm missing this story like limb
Yes! Yes! Yes! So good, I can't wait for the next chapter
CogonDragoon6 chapter 26 . 6/24
It was great and well written. The feeling put into their argument about what happened that weekend was entirely visible to me. It made my heart pang in my chest. I loved this story all the way through. The end of the chapter was sweet. And I love how you brought up the tiger lilies from a few chapters back. One more thing... Is this the final chapter or no? Cause some people could consider this finished. Just curious. Continue writing lovely stories!
Are you going to finish this story?
2SummerSolstice9 chapter 26 . 6/18
Yes! I don't know how I didn't find this story until now but I think it's my favorite one for Kuroko no Basket. No joke, I read the whole thing in one day!
LI've this story. Are they going to start calling each other by their given names now I would love to see everyone's reaction to that.
lost-inside-all-darkness chapter 26 . 5/29
l
Argon Jaden Siberite Bluridge chapter 26 . 5/12
now, this is the best I've had in a while... I hope its not done yet.
Trickster79 chapter 26 . 5/10
Yaaaaaaaaay! I'm soo glad they managed to confess to each other!
Trickster79 chapter 25 . 5/10
Love is in the air... And these two idiots need to know that they're lovestruck with each other! So funny the scene with the coach... Bless her analitic eyesight...
Trickster79 chapter 24 . 5/10
I sense a 50 Grey's shadows scene right here or rather a Crepuscle scene... God, poor Kagami. Now he won't be able to play basket at least by a week...