Reviews for The Best Gift
JordanMax chapter 1 . 5/16
It's funny I favorited and read this SO long ago and I went back to read it, I realized I never left a review lol. But, I adore the fluffyness this fic has it's soooo cute and I love ash and misty.
Please make this a two shot! Or a chapter end story heh
cid.neha chapter 1 . 2/21
Aww this chapter was soo cute...
I really loved that letter...:)
pokemon master chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
wtf is that ash at the end ?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Please update
MissSarahG1 chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Please continue, I love it :D
MegSkoomaPirate chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Can... can you make it a two-shot? Seriously? Please?
wafer wizard chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Love it and you can't just stop it there with a cliffhanger. Do a second chapter
Sheep-san chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Two-shot chapter or even a full 10 chapters would be good.
Cba to log in chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
I've been having a really horrible time at the moment and this literally has cheered me up so much! So in character and I like how it's unclear where exactly their relationship lies yet.

Also that ending- what a brilliant twist and done in such a great way. I like how just had the dialogue at the end and I kind of like how it doesn't show us the next part it keeps the story elusive and really FLUFFY LIKE A FLAFFY.

So thank you! You've made my day!
RoseQuartz1 chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW! THAT WAS SO CUTE AND SWEET! XD X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 XD XD X3 X3 X3 YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! ASH CAME BACK! XD XD XD XD I LOVE IT! XD X3 XD X3
xSatoKasux chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
This was so cute! I loved it so much!
I really do hope you write a squeal, it was so well written! xx
Dwittz chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
On the outside, im squealing like a fanboy. On the inside, my head exploded because of fluffyness! MOAR!
ASiriusWriter01 chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
You should make it a two-shot! Leaving it like that...that's cruel. This story was really cute and made me laugh and grin like the pokeshipping fool I am:)
CharlieBoneFan chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
OMG! I totally loved the ending. I know that if you decide to make it a two-shot that it will be just as good.