Reviews for Our Make Believe Marriage
ft chapter 9 . 6/13
Lucy had no right to blame everything on Natsu. She agreed to it as well. She is being immature.
I understand you wanted to write a fallout between them but you should have put more thought into it.
Am sorry but this is really a bad
bonny.powell764 chapter 11 . 5/24
It was great!
bonny.powell764 chapter 4 . 5/24
Oh my gosh "You put your finger in my face, I bite it off." THATS WHAT I SAY
Mia chapter 9 . 4/24
As usual, loved your story but I have more critique for you! I was a little confused when the characters were talking and I wasn't sure who was talking.
Mia chapter 8 . 4/24
I really liked the chapter and the story was nice but you need to add more details. Other than that I loved the chapter.
fluffyshygirl11 chapter 11 . 4/21
awww, great plot and story, LOVE IT
TylerPixie chapter 11 . 3/4
This was a AMIZIG story I loved it soooo much keep up the good work :)
Annie chapter 1 . 2/1
Aww it was short ;-;
Boo I read this pretty long ago and I couldn't find it again but I found it again :)...Btw I loved this story and I hope u make more Favulous NaLu fan fiction :D
FairyTailxFanGirl chapter 2 . 12/17/2016
I love How to Train Your Dragon! now I wanna watch those movies... haha
Cvkiaaiiijjjjjjj chapter 2 . 12/11/2016
Ghhgvvghvhvg
ZaffreBat17 chapter 11 . 11/13/2016
Awwwwww
gingershipper chapter 11 . 11/12/2016
This story is really freaking adorable :) Thank you so much for sharing your writing talent with all of us nerds!
Daige chapter 9 . 10/24/2016
Igneel is the the one who pressured him into doing it. Lucy is haing a misunderstanding and is acting lik a total bitch and not realizing that Natsu actually thinms she is a friend. Luch is also to dense to knkw that she considers Natsu and herself friends. She and Igneel are psychologically defleccting everything nto Natsu, when it isn't his fault. Lucy didn't hae to agree and Igneel and Natsu's friends don't have to enable peer pressure.
37Penship Beatrice chapter 11 . 10/19/2016
(I'm reviewing the story as a whole); I read this a while ago, way before I had an account on Fanfiction and I have to say it left an impression. I really enjoyed it from start to finish, I'm not surprised to see it received many Favs. I know it's been a while since it's been published, but kudos for your creativity and writing. :)